Melatonin or Valerian root for sleep aid..

Stroyer

Man Valerian root stinks unbelievably, but I think it works better for me than melatonin for a sleep aid...valerian root is supposed to be natures "valium" hence the name valerian...

Stroyer

Stroyer said:
Man Valerian root stinks unbelievably, but I think it works better for me than melatonin for a sleep aid...valerian root is supposed to be natures "valium" hence the name valerian...

Stroyer
if you havent tried it allready get some sublingul melatonin . im familiar with source naturals brand but im sure there are more try the 5 mg and let it slowly disolve under the tongue trying not to swallow if you can help it , the sublingul is more effective , i hope this helps bro

Sublingul melatonin

Never knew they made sublingul melatonin, I will def have too look into it, thanks much bro !!

Stroy

Re: Sublingul melatonin

Stroyer said:
Never knew they made sublingul melatonin, I will def have too look into it, thanks much bro !!

Stroy
no problem amigo i hope it helps and if it doesnt blame TX ;)

a number of users have reported GREATLY enhanced sleep with Pseven.

LOL, yah Valerian Root does smell really bad.
I prefer Melatonin over Valerian Root, and 5-HTP
You just have to be careful not to take it too late or you'll feel like shit when you wake up. I also get some pretty funky dreams happening when I take Melatonin, but it does work great. I use 3mg as well.

Fyre said:
LOL, yah Valerian Root does smell really bad.
I prefer Melatonin over Valerian Root, and 5-HTP
You just have to be careful not to take it too late or you'll feel like shit when you wake up. I also get some pretty funky dreams happening when I take Melatonin, but it does work great. I use 3mg as well.

I had some Valerian Root and it smelled up my room so bad I had to dump it, plus my digestive system didn't care for it very much.

I totally agree with the funky nightmares with Melatonin; seems like Nightmare on Elm Street comes to visit when I take that stuff plus I get a funky hangover the next day...

phoenixphyre said:
I had some Valerian Root and it smelled up my room so bad I had to dump it, plus my digestive system didn't care for it very much.

I totally agree with the funky nightmares with Melatonin; seems like Nightmare on Elm Street comes to visit when I take that stuff plus I get a funky hangover the next day...

If you're feeling like shit the next day, you may be taking it too late. Are you using 3mg Melatonin capsules?

Fyre said:
If you're feeling like shit the next day, you may be taking it too late. Are you using 3mg Melatonin capsules?

I have the 1mg tabs because of that reason, but Melatonin just seems to have that effect on me.

Back