My evolution for 3 years

Louis de Funès said:
Ah et au fait , que je ne te reconnaisse pas dans une boite ou autre mon ami , parce que sinon on va te tomber dessus mon ami la grande gueule sur internet .
Oui je pense que tu vas finir dans un caniveau avec ton etoile du sherif dilaté stripteaser pour adolescente . A+ tocard . :)

Tu sais quoi fils de cleps, je tremble là Wooouuh t'es tellement impressionnant dans tes paroles.
Baltringue, viens lécher ma bite et retourne sur BI te faire enculer par Pitoux sale crouille.

Sur un forum Américain, communiquez en Anglais svp.

Je suis curieux, Louis de Funes, envois tes photos pour voir à quoi tu ressembles stp, voir si tu peux te comparer avec Stephou.

There' s nothing special about this guy . With three years of training and 4 cycles , anyone could obtains this results .
Look carefully his body , the muscles are empties , no density because he used juice too early .
This guy is a fake , insolent , aggressive and racist in the last words he said .
And if i tell that , it's cause i trained over 14 years now , and this guy is NOT a bodybuilder , but a big lazy .

Louis de Funès said:
There' s nothing special about this guy . With three years of training and 4 cycles , anyone could obtains this results .
Look carefully his body , the muscles are empties , no density because he used juice too early .
This guy is a fake , insolent , aggressive and racist in the last words he said .
And if i tell that , it's cause i trained over 14 years now , and this guy is NOT a bodybuilder , but a big lazy .

Jealousy ?
Post us your pics ... 14 years of training, you must be impressive ( but i know you're not ... sucka )

You are too stupid , anyone with a little of brain see my explanation ; what you can say to argument ??? Only insults .
Cause with your skinny body when you were young , you were frustrated .
And now with your muscle fake , if anyone tell , you ' re not awesome , he ' s jealous ???? LMAO . You are always the little child frustrated .
Imitation of culturist .
Come on french board my dear , we will banned you again and again .
Kisses .

Stephou said:
Jealousy ?
Post us your pics ... 14 years of training, you must be impressive ( but i know you're not ... sucka )

Stephou I am the same height as you. I started lifting when I was 120 pounds. I got way past 160 pounds NATURALLY even before I considered touching juice. Here is a picture at 150 and natural. I may not be as lean as you are currently but I was bulking and doing ZERO cardio.

me5.jpg
back.jpg

relaxed.jpg

Here is a modeling picture of me at 165. STILL NATURAL!
Carlos_E.jpg

Here are pictures of me now. I have completed only 2 cycles. I'm over 200 pounds. With 4 cycles I hope to be well over 230. And remember, I started off at the same weight as you. 5'6" 120.

Legs1.jpg

Again, the look you have at 160 pounds can be achieved naturally with proper training, diet, and discipline. 4 cycles is way to much for only 160 pounds.

Last edited:
Very Ripped! Great job! Who said frenchies were all skinny whinies :D Just kidding, I speak french myself, it's a great language!

Guys, stop beating up on Stephou... He is attaining his goals through Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) use, just like the rest of this place. So he is a tad light, big deal, you can't compare yourselves to him for many reasons.

You aren't him so you don't have his genetics.
You don't need to stay lean year-round
You don't have his diet
You don't follow his workout plan.

funny how guys love to knock someone down all the time. dude you look great. fuck what people say. last i checked this was steriodology.com not lets talk smack about everyone.com or look im so fuckin natural.com get over it he looks great.

preach on my brotha

Golgo13 said:
Guys, stop beating up on Stephou... He is attaining his goals through Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) use, just like the rest of this place. So he is a tad light, big deal, you can't compare yourselves to him for many reasons.

You aren't him so you don't have his genetics.
You don't need to stay lean year-round
You don't have his diet
You don't follow his workout plan.

It's not like our French friend here took Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) and got cut up by sitting on his arse.... I'm sure he trained and diested very hard to be where he is today. So to that, I give you props. I hope someday I can get as defined as you. I don't want to walk around with no neck and knuckles dragging. I just want some size with excellent definition.

You call him a fake because he started taking Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) "too early" or so you call it... Honestly, that is the pretty foolish and arrogant. I understand that you busted your a$$ to get up around that size naturally which is AWESOME and deserves a lot of credit... but now I guess you're a fake too according to your standards, because you use Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) as well, since there have been people that have achieved similar size without the aid of AAS.

Louis de Funès said:
You are too stupid , anyone with a little of brain see my explanation ; what you can say to argument ??? Only insults .
Cause with your skinny body when you were young , you were frustrated .
And now with your muscle fake , if anyone tell , you ' re not awesome , he ' s jealous ???? LMAO . You are always the little child frustrated .
Imitation of culturist .
Come on french board my dear , we will banned you again and again .
Kisses .

who is he racist against?

Meatball said:
You both look good but Carlos gets more respect.. very impressive build for a natural

:confused:

Carlos_E2 said:
Here are pictures of me now. I have completed only 2 cycles. I'm over 200 pounds. With 4 cycles I hope to be well over 230. And remember, I started off at the same weight as you. 5'6" 120.

Lets not forget Stephous is doing this for his own vanity and he Is in striptease. He wants a certain look, and i think he is doing very well in achieving it! Not everyone has or wants to be 6' 200+ It is his body and he knows what is best for himself, so stop being soo prudish.

Back