My evolution for 3 years

Hey Bro, Fuck what everyone else tells you (if its just a smack down) U look fuckin awesome my fellow european brother :) Keep it up, and where in paris do u dance? :) // peace

carlos since jason your coach why doesn't he drain the synthol out of his delts they look hilarious

Drij said:
carlos since jason your coach why doesn't he drain the synthol out of his delts they look hilarious

First thing, him being my competition coach has nothing to do with his delts or you thinking he uses synthol. Your post doesn't make much sense. But away, it's not synthol. Look at Jason's old pictures all the way back from when he first started competing. He's always had huge delts.

Some picts are here:

http://www.bodybuilders.com/arntz.htm

Search the internet. You will find more pictures. That's if you care. If you're just hating on him you won't bother to look.

-Later

Carlos u have a nasty attitude and think your the shyt which your far from. With your model picture...lmfao.

U should stop juicing there buddy its geting to your head big time..

And not for nothing but ill take stephous body over yours on any given day. And i dont give 2 shits whos training u. Send him my regards.

Got Fina? said:
Carlos u have a nasty attitude and think your the shyt which your far from. With your model picture...lmfao.

U should stop juicing there buddy its geting to your head big time..

And not for nothing but ill take stephous body over yours on any given day. And i dont give 2 shits whos training u. Send him my regards.

Nasty attitude??? How so? This guy just insulted Jason. I'm just letting him know that Jason always had huge shoulders and it's not synthol. I'd like to see Drij show me a picture if he looks so much better than Jason that he can say Jason looks hilarious. Apparently the judges don't think so. Also, I'd like to see Drij's pro card.

And no, I do not have a big head. I have PLENTY of flaws and areas I need to improve upon and I have not reached my goal. That is the reason I have someone working with me who can point me in the right direction and help me get where I want to be. If you see that as having an attitude problem, so be it. I will still work hard, accomplish what I set out to and you'll just be sitting on the side lines throwing out insults just like Drij.

If you want a body like stephous then I suggest you stay natural. I know plenty of natural guys who look better. It does not take 4 cycles of AS to weigh 160 pounds.

Take care and best of luck with the liquor thing.

Back