My favorite Chicken recipe

Bullseye Forever

Prince of Darkness
Although i hate chicken with a passion lol,this is a wonderful recipe that i love,yall may use it already,just wanted to share

Take skinless,chicken breast,take a fork,punch holes in them,mix up 2 cups of water and add 1 packet of Taco seasoning to the water,put chicken in a long glass pan and pour water/mixed with taco seasoning,chip up some onions and add those if desired,let them soak over night

then the next night,either bake them,or grill them,they are yummy!!!

and if you grill them,take it another step further,wrap each chicken breast in tin foil and add salsa to it and close the tin foil up,majorly good!!

I always new you were mexican Bullseye.... But sounds like a great recipe going to have to try this out

LMAO!!! brother i hate chicken with a passion and i havet to research and look for different ways to cook it before i will eat it lol,and actually this is good...damn "I cant believe i said that lol":beertoast

That sounds amazing, when I prep my food this Sunday. Just saved to Gmail- Now lets talk some Tuna or Tilapia recipes ....

I've never seen this one but damn that sounds good! Especially with the salsa on the grill. I will be trying this within the next weeks thanks bro!

That sounds amazing, when I prep my food this Sunday. Just saved to Gmail- Now lets talk some Tuna or Tilapia recipes ....
ok for tilapa,i put lemon pepper on it,and sometimes also i wrap it up with salsa to,taste amazing,salsa for some reason here lately has become a favorite of mine lol
I've never seen this one but damn that sounds good! Especially with the salsa on the grill. I will be trying this within the next weeks thanks bro!
let me know who you like it brother

Mojito Lime Chicken

1lb Chicken Breast
1/4cup Mojito Mixer
1/8cup Lime juice (fresh not from concentrate)
1/4cup shredded mint leaves
1/8cup Ginger (chopped fine)

Marinate all ingredients overnight. I would prob poke holes in the chicken to get it inside. Throw on the grill until juices run clear. YUM

lol I just made this up... let me know how it is...

Grind mine up in the meat grinder. Made a chicken meat loaf with spinach and other spices. Still eating left overs.

As an update Bullseye I made this recipe. I made half a batch of this last Sunday. Good post

Walked into the kitchen and prepped some chicken before I could even reply to this thread. Hope its good. Next time I'm going to try fajita seasoning.

Back