need big arms

peanut

Here is a pic of my arms I am wondering what I can do to make them bigger...

Last edited:
Looks like theyre growin as fast as they can from the stretch marks across em Take ur time mang. I know its hard to.

Looks like you're doing pretty well, I wouldn't sweat it. The way to get bigger arms is to get bigger all over. Gain muscle mass and you'll have bigger arms. And a bigger back, legs, chest, shoulders...

You say they're 17", but they look pretty big in the picture, I'm gonna guess that you have a small frame? What are your present stats -- age, weight, height -- and how long have you been training?

Thanks for the nice comments buddy. i have never actually ran a cycle yet but i am thinking about doin one in the summer except for the fact I think i am am too young (20 years old), and wont get all the benefits an older AS user would get.

I am 20 years old and I am 5'6 and between 150 and 160. I have been training since my junior year of highschool but i would not count that cause i did not have a clue how to work out. I have been seriously training for around 3 years, and 3 years ago i weighed only 125.

Peanut...you say that you have near 17 inch arms?? For any guys that don't know 17inch arms or close are BIG!...especially on a short guy...but I doubt that your arms are really 17inches or close because I'm a little taller than you and I weigh 196lbs. and my arms are 17inches...you claim to be 2 inches shorter than me with the same size arms...but I had my arms measured on my bodyfat read out and they were a 4 out of over 24....so for you to have the same size arms as me and be 2 inches shorter and weigh 30-45lbs. less than I do and my arms are probably LEANER than yours as they are most ppls...I believe you to be exaggerating! Also whenever somebody takes a picture on a camera phone or close up I am leary as the camera does too much justice for most ppl!! I know my friends have posted pics on here and they are much smaller then their pics indicate. peace

Tboost, just to let you know champ I was the one who measured his arms, he's my roomate. They are 17 inches. As far as you being leaner than him there's no chance, I saw your pictures in a few threads below. I'd put him around 6-7% bodyfat at MOST. I'm no arnold myself but from what your pictures indicate your in no position to critique and/or state that your arms are bigger and more cut than his bro. Those blue things in his bis, tris, and forearms are called veins, indicating to some at least a decent amount of vascularity. I failed to see a vein in any of your pics, even the remnance of one.

Point is don't flame him. He's all natural and for 30-40 pounds less then you I'd say he looks a lot better. If you have positive and constructive criticism by all means give it, this is what the board is structured on. But don't sit there and discredit someones hard work by saying that their measurements are a figment of their imagination. Maybe we both read your post wrong and it was worded the wrong way, if it was then by all means clarify so we're not misconstruing your post.

tboost said:
Peanut...you say that you have near 17 inch arms?? For any guys that don't know 17inch arms or close are BIG!...especially on a short guy...but I doubt that your arms are really 17inches or close because I'm a little taller than you and I weigh 196lbs. peace

Three things. His arm's defonitely look 17 inches. And your off short guys can get bigger everything quicker then tall guys. Reason being shorter range of motion. Im 6 4 with 18 and a half and I consider mine small. 20's are big. 17 isn't big but this guys young and their lookin good for his size. He will get 18's with a cycle no prob.

Lifterdude said:
Tboost, just to let you know champ I was the one who measured his arms, he's my roomate. They are 17 inches. As far as you being leaner than him there's no chance, I saw your pictures in a few threads below. I'd put him around 6-7% bodyfat at MOST. I'm no arnold myself but from what your pictures indicate your in no position to critique and/or state that your arms are bigger and more cut than his bro. Those blue things in his bis, tris, and forearms are called veins, indicating to some at least a decent amount of vascularity. I failed to see a vein in any of your pics, even the remnance of one.

Point is don't flame him. He's all natural and for 30-40 pounds less then you I'd say he looks a lot better. If you have positive and constructive criticism by all means give it, this is what the board is structured on. But don't sit there and discredit someones hard work by saying that their measurements are a figment of their imagination. Maybe we both read your post wrong and it was worded the wrong way, if it was then by all means clarify so we're not misconstruing your post.

:Pokeowned

My god your all natty?? You must grow pretty damn fast cause those war wounds are killer for a natty. (not calling you a liar tho, I've seen natty's with more stretch marks, just never that wide).

Keep up the good work, My arms grew close to an inch (off cycle) when I started doing Heavy ass deads.. most people think they don't help for arms, but im a beliver now!

you need to keep doing what u are doing now...if u want I`ll trade u and u can make mine grow

legz

tboost said:
Peanut...you say that you have near 17 inch arms?? For any guys that don't know 17inch arms or close are BIG!...especially on a short guy...but I doubt that your arms are really 17inches or close because I'm a little taller than you and I weigh 196lbs. and my arms are 17inches...you claim to be 2 inches shorter than me with the same size arms...but I had my arms measured on my bodyfat read out and they were a 4 out of over 24....so for you to have the same size arms as me and be 2 inches shorter and weigh 30-45lbs. less than I do and my arms are probably LEANER than yours as they are most ppls...I believe you to be exaggerating! Also whenever somebody takes a picture on a camera phone or close up I am leary as the camera does too much justice for most ppl!! I know my friends have posted pics on here and they are much smaller then their pics indicate. peace
You're talking about the quality of HIS pics??? LOLOL!!http://steroidology.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=237247 He seems to be bigger and leaner than yourself too. I just dont get why you posted this at all... He himself was asking for advice on how to make his arms grow! :asshole:

peanut, 17 inch arms are huge for a guy your height to have achieved naturally. Keep up the good work and good luck.

Dude you already have big arms. If you're only 150lb then I think you might need to start working on your legs and back more.

Thanks everbody for the nice things you all said. I definately need to work on my legs because they are so small, and that is reason for my extremely low weight...I will post pics soon of my legs so everyone can get a good laugh.

tboost said:

GOD DAMN! SEEEE!!!? THERE YOU GO AGAIN YOU BUCKEYE DOUCHEBAG!
Everydamn time I see something posted from you it's always along the same lines. DOUCHEBAGGEDNESS. Get you and yer 14' pipe cleaners off this board unless you have something to say that isn't superfluous bullshit for a change. This dude is posting to get HELPFUL and LEGITAMATE feedback, not to be accused of inaccurate measurement. Damn, you have the worst case of small dick syndrome I've seen.

If Ohio and Kentucky ever go to war..you'll be the first in my sights.

Last edited:
tboost said:
Peanut...you say that you have near 17 inch arms?? For any guys that don't know 17inch arms or close are BIG!...especially on a short guy...but I doubt that your arms are really 17inches or close because I'm a little taller than you and I weigh 196lbs. and my arms are 17inches.................. less than I do and my arms are probably LEANER than yours as they are most ppls

u got to be kidding me man...

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=237505

those are Tboost's arms....definatley not 17" and DEFINATLEY not leaner than Peanut's

:liar: :bsflag:

Back