Transdermal Transformation

Milas

Okay, time to get this started! I am going to be running a big transdermal cycle for this using both NTBM and AgeForce products other than my staples.

Staples:
Multi-vitamin
Krill Oil 1g / Fish Oil 5g
Need2Slin 3 caps a day
LCLT/ALCAR 2g each a day
Greens Vibrance
RecoverPro BCAA

Transdermal Cycle
NTBM RS Transaderm
NTBM RS Formastanzol
Taurus Nutrition 7-KE
AgeForce HGH PowerPatch
AgeForce Pre/Post Workout Patch
AgeForce Melatonin Patch
AgeForce Testo100 Patch
AgeForce Muscle Recovery Gel

I am looking to continue to lean gain. I'm about 205lbs +-1 right now and haging around 10-12% bodyfat. I'll post up some measurements later. My goal is to get to ~210lbs and be <10% bodyfat. I'm also looking to improve measurements on my legs and arms.

I'll continue my LeanGains diet fasting 8PM - 12PM the next day. Workouts will be at 6AM.

Workout Schedule is:
Mon - Chest/Tris
Tues - Quads
Wed - Back/Bis
Thurs - Hamstring/Chest
Fri - Shoulders/Bis/Tris
Sat - Off
Sun - Off

Diet is typically along these lines:
12PM Lunch:
10oz Chicken breast
4 cups spinach
2 cups dry roasted edamame
1 Jello Chocolate Indulgence Mousse
1 NTBM Better Protein Bar
1 cup Greek Yogurt
1 Apple
2 Tbsp Naturally More PB

3PM Snack:
1 cup oats (Sludge)
1 Tbsp Naturally More PB
1 Scoop Whey To Build Protein

6PM Dinner:
10oz Meat (whatever wife cooks)
2 cups veggies (wife/sons choice)
4-8oz sweet potato/brown rice/flat out bread
2oz Special K Protein Plus
1 Miracle Greens

8PM Snack:
20oz skim milk
2 scoops UP2.0 Protein / Vasolate
10oz Cottage Cheese
1 small fruit cup

Here are some current pics I took this past weekend:

I did my first patch last night, I got very sleepy soon after I put it on and had VERY vivid dreams (I usually don't recall them, let alone "live" them). I awoke refreshed. No tingling or anything in my arm, but I did have slight head rushes/pulsing before falling asleep. I've had these kinds of headrushes when using Ipamorelin and Mod GRF 29 1 (but this time I don't have to pin myself 3-4 times a day!).

The patch stays on well, I was able to workout this morning and shower without it coming off. I had a good quad day, got in some extra exercises, but couldn't lift as much as a couple weeks ago (just came off AnaBeta a week ago). I'm looking forward to trying out the rest of the patches. I'm going to try putting it by my shoulder where I've got an injury; I'm hoping it will help healing response.

I also tried the Fast Muscle Recovery Gel on my legs, and they're feeling MUCH better than they normally do after a workout. I tend to get cramps after squat/leg press/leg extensions (leg extensions put me over the edge every time). Evening is the worst, so we'll see if the gel helps me through the day to avoid muscle cramps.

Overall I'm happy with my purchase!

Day 1: 8/16/11 Quads

Supplements
1 AgeForce HGH PowerPatch
4 pumps AgeForce Muscle Recovery Gel (2 post workout, 2 more in evening)
20 pumps Taurus 7-KE (10 AM and 10 PM)
4 scoops Aromatase inhibitor (AI) RecoverPro (2 intra, 2 post)
3 scoops Jacked

Squats:
110 x 12
200 x 10
225 x 10
315 x 10
365 x 5
385 x 2
335 x 10
355 x 6

Leg Press / Calf Press
450 x 12
540 x 10
630 x 10
720 x 10
810 x 8

Leg Extension
170 x 12
190 x 12
210 x 12
230 x 10
250 x 9

My legs were feeling a bit week. I stopped taking AnaBeta a bit over a week ago, and strength has declined a little bit along with body mass. I was disappointed with my squat numbers, 2 weeks ago I was repping 405. I'm going to have to put more effort into these, but as is I almost had to bail a couple times on these. Not cool.

Leg press and extension went fine, but nothing makes up for bad squats on leg day!

Day 2: 8/17/11 Back & Bis

Supplements
2 pumps AgeForce Muscle Recovery Gel (2 post workout)
3 scoops Jacked

CG/NG Pull-Ups
bw x 10
+10 x 10
+25 x 10
+35 x 10
+45 x 7
+45 x 6
+45 x 5

Smith Machine Rows
160 x 10
200 x 10
220 x 10
240 x 10
250 x 8

T-Bar Rows
135 x 10
180 x 10
225 x 10
250 x 10
275 x 8

Pull Downs
140 x 10
160 x 10
180 x 10
200 x 10
220 x 8

Straight Arm Pull Downs
40 x 10
50 x 10
60 x 10
60 x 10
70 x 10

EZ Bar Curls
75 x 12
95 x 10 (4 sets)

One Arm Cable Curl
20 x 10 (5 sets)

Overall a good back workout, the pull-ups and rows felt really good. I was able to get some heavy pulls in which felt good, but I had to limit ROM on a few of them. Regardless, got a nice tight feeling in my lats, really starting to feel the lower lats tying in more with the straight arm pull downs.

I didn't use a PowerPatch last night, and dreams were not nearly as vivid, I'd say close to baseline levels. I went to bed at 1AM and woke at 6AM, so I don't know if that played into it at all or not.

Muscle Recovery gel feels great putting it on post workout, it takes away a lot of the soreness and makes the area feel really nice. I'm pretty happy with this "free gift" with my purchase of the HGH Patches.

the patch

Are you sure the patch works? Doctors have been trying to make peptide hormones that work with little success. Peptide hormones aren't transcytosed from the skin into the blood stream like small molecules are. If it was sublingual, maybe, but a patch doesn't work well. Read a few articles on receptor theory or drug design.

I don't have any proof it's working, but it feels different from OTC pills. It seems similar to peptides for me minus pinning 4 times a day!

AgeForce has said that they've worked on molecularly engineering the hGH with the patch so it will pass trandermally despite the size of the molecule. There are a couple technologies out that there can do it, but they're micro-needles or otherwise open holes in the skin to pass it through.

Does it work? Well, it does something, but I guess bloodwork would be the only real way to tell.

Last edited:
Day 3: 8/18/11 Shoulders and Arms

Supplements
3 scoops Jacked

Smith Machine Military Press
70 x 12
90 x 10
110 x 10
160 x 10
180 x 8

Cable Side Lateral
12.5 x 15 (5 sets)

Cable Front Lateral
12.5 x 15 (5 sets)

Face Pulls
50 x 15 (5 sets)

Incline DB Curls
35 x 10 (5 sets)

Incline Skull Crushers
75 x 12
85 x 12
95 x 12
105 x 12
115 x 10

Rope Cable Curl
50 x 10 (5 sets)

Rope Cable Press Down
50 x 15 (5 sets)

Quick workout, I had to be at work early this day. My shoulder seems to be feeling better lately, some good healing must be going on. Honestly I had ben experiencing very little to mild improvement the last couple months, but now I'm finally starting to feel like my shoulder is on the mend. I don't know if the HGH PowerPatches or the Muscle Recovery Gel are doing this specifically, but I can only see that helping. It's very coincidental that my shoulder is getting much better now that I've been using the two products, but it is pretty soon to see results (typical with my body, I experience great results very quickly but they taper off quickly too).

I also had a nice pump going, I enjoy doing tri-sets of shoulder/biceps/triceps one after another. Feels really good, though it's taxing on the CNS.

Day 4: 8/19/11 Chest and Hamstring

Supplements
1 AgeForce HGH Patch
1 AgeForce Pre/Post Workout Patch

3 scoops Jacked

Incline BB Bench Press
135 x 20
155 x 15
185 x 12
205 x 10
225 x 5

Flat BB Bench Press
135 x 15
185 x 12
205 x 8
225 x 6
225 x 5
185 x 7

Dips
bw x 15

Straight Leg Deadlifts
135 x 12
225 x 10
275 x 10
315 x 10
335 x 10

Good Mornings
155 x 10 (5 sets)

Ran out of time, I woke up a bit late and took longer getting stuff together, so I had to cut it short. The biggest thing I noticed is my shoulder feels MUCH better than just a week ago. I had been having bad pain in my anterior deltoid where it connects to the clavicle, and that's been a problem for over 2 months. Now with just 1 week on the HGH Power Patch (2 patches) and the Muscle Recovery Gel I am feeling a LOT better.

For those who watched my last log on AM, I had switched to dips and flys as my only chest exercises for over a month because pressing movements were hurting too much. I slowly began re-introducing pressing movements, but now I'm feeling significantly less pain. I've been doing rehab exercises, but the most noteworthy improvement took place this past week. This is very promising IMO. FYI, I've been using the Muscle Recovery Gel on my shoulder after every workout to increase bloodflow and immune response.

Another interesting note on my PowerPatch. I put it on around 1AM before going to bed on my forearm. I did not get tingly feelings or even vivid dreams. When I woke at 5AM, I wasn't especially tired, but not really energetic either. I need 5 hours minimum sleep to get up refreshed, so I can understand why I wasn't chipper. So all of that isn't too impressive, but after my workout I moved the patch to my left foot since I'm wearing short sleeves to work today and didn't want any questions. BTW, tops of feet are great for systemic transdermals because the skin is very thin there and there are also lots of veins. Well, let me tell you my left leg is tingling and feeling very swollen right now, VERY different for me. This along with the shoulder healing are good signs IMO that "something" is happening. I can't make claims of what yet, but something is better than nothing!

Last point of interest is I used the pre/post workout patch for the first time today. I messed up though, I'm supposed to put it on 2hrs pre workout and I put it on maybe 30 minutes before the gym. I also put it on my shoulder which was a bad idea because my shoulders sweat alot. The patch ended up coming off so I moved it to my left forearm. While I didn't get much of a pump (lower volume day), my left arm was much more vascular than my right. Veins from shoulder to fingers were popping out a lot more on my left arm. Next time I'll have to take a picture. I ended up moving the patch again to lower abdomen for work. I don't notice much right now, other than my leg tingling like crazy!

I'm really noticing some good healing going on with my shoulder, I'm actually pretty shocked since my injuries are generally nagging. Another one that's healing up is my left wrist, which has been a problem for 6 months but I can work through it. I hadn't been able to do preacher curls because the position and stress really hurt my wrist. I tried a few reps yesterday and no problems! I'm going to try adding them back in next week to see how it feels. I haven't been using the Muscle Recovery Gel on my wrist, so this would be more attributed to the PowerPatch IMO.

I tried the pre/post workout, and there definitely seems to be a vasodilating effect, just be sure to put them on 1-2hrs before working out. I didn't get much of a pump, but I put it on with insufficient lead time and I put it in a spot it probably didn't absorb too well in at first, and it sweated off (plus a lot of movement where I put it which isn't good for keeping patches on!). Still undecided on this one.

The Testo100 patch looks cool too, I should be getting mine any day now. I'll let you know what I think when I get them. My libido has been rather meh for the last month or two, so I should be able to tell if something is happening.

Subbed, I can't wait to see how this works out. Good luck..

Thanks, so far so good. Test of time will tell!

so far so good here

Thanks Mich, glad you're stopping by!

im very curious about those hgh patches...it just seems too good to be true lol...anyways im subbed gl bro

They did seem too good to be true, but for $45 shipped on sale with a 30 day money-back guarantee I figured it was worth a shot. OTC GH booster pills cost about the same, and I don't feel ANYTHING on them, not even better sleep. So far I can tell the patches are doing something, so very glad I decided to give them a shot!

They did seem too good to be true, but for $45 shipped on sale with a 30 day money-back guarantee I figured it was worth a shot. OTC GH booster pills cost about the same, and I don't feel ANYTHING on them, not even better sleep. So far I can tell the patches are doing something, so very glad I decided to give them a shot!

hard to not give them a try with a money back guarantee.def sounds like they are shaping up to be legit thus far.I'm glad your doing a log for this product I've been curious so its nice to see someone I trust log this stuff.

hard to not give them a try with a money back guarantee.def sounds like they are shaping up to be legit thus far.I'm glad your doing a log for this product I've been curious so its nice to see someone I trust log this stuff.

Thanks, I figured it was such a novel idea that if I was taking advantage of the 50% off I might as well log it for others to see what it can do. So far it's working pretty well!

Day 5 & 6: Off

Day 7: 8/22/11 Chest and Tris

Supplements
1 AgeForce Testo100 Patch
1 AgeForce Pre/post workout Patch
5 pumps RS Transaderm

3 scoops Jacked

Flat BB Bench Press
135 x 20
185 x 15
205 x 11
225 x 6
225 x 6
225 x 5

Dips
bw x 15
+25 x 15
+45 x 14
+70 x 11
+90 x 8
+90 x 7
+90 x 5

Cable Cross-Over
30 x 12
35 x 12
42.5 x 10
50 x 10
55 x 8

Incline Flys
35 x 12
35 x 12
40 x 12
45 x 12
50 x 12

Rope Cable Press Down
70 x 12 (5 sets)

Incline Skull Crusher
75 x 12 (5 sets)

Great pump in my chest, felt very good and I can tell I got a good workout in. I'm really enjoying the dips, and the cross overs had a great contraction to them.

The pre/post workout patch was applied about 1hr before my workout, so a little more time but not the full 2hrs recommended. I did notice the arm I had it on (different than last time) was more vascular. I did note more endurance today in both chest and triceps, so it appears to have a favorable effect. I'm not a big "pump" product type of guy, but based on the 2 patches it appears to be targeted more for that and vasodilation. To be honest, at this point I wouldn't buy these for myself, but then again I've never bought a "pump" style product. I haven't noticed much from the "post" side of things, but that may be more subtle and it would take time to see results. I honestly do not know about these yet for myself, but I can tell they do increase vasodilation when applied, so they do work.

I used my first Testo100 patch last night (left it on through the workout today), and applied it below my navel. I didn't notice any immediate results, but that's to be expected with a test booster. The dosing protocol calls for 6 days on and 4 days off (18 patches per pack), but I think I'm going to do 5 days on and 2 off to coincide with my workout days. I don't really like the patch below my navel, so I'll probably try putting it somewhere else (maybe foot).

I put on my first dose of Transaderm, and let me tell you that stuff dries FAST! It seems to be a great product, and I'm really going to enjoy trying it out. I applied it to my chest and shoulders, per the instructions. 5 pumps really is not a large volume of liquid, so I'm guessing the carrier is loaded and I'll have a hard time fitting more powder in the solution. Doesn't mean I won't try, but it may be tough!

Day 8: 8/23/11 Quads

Supplements
1 AgeForce PowerPatch

1 AgeForce Testo100 Patch
1 AgeForce Pre/post workout Patch
5 pumps RS Transaderm
3 scoops Jacked

Squats (Smith Machine)
110 x 10
200 x 10
290 x 10
340 x 5
360 x 5
400 x 2
290 x 10
310 x 10
330 x 8

Leg Press / Calf Press
360 x 20
450 x 20
540 x 20
630 x 15
720 x 12 (double drop set)

Leg Extension
150 x 15-20 (5 sets)

Calf machine
210 x 15-20 (5 sets)

Good leg workout, the squat rack was in use so I had to make use of the Smith machine. No problem though, I go lower/heavier typically when I'm using it to compensate. Squats felt good, nice and deep, and good muscle activation. I felt a nice sqeeze in quads, hamstrings and glutes. Leg press & extensions I dropped some weight but increased reps. I wanted to try some volume work. I got a good pump going too, so that was fun.

The PowerPatch gave me vivid dreams again last night, it was like living them. I applied the patch to my left foot again. My leg didn't tingle as much, but felt more "swollen" than anything.

I put the Pre/Post Workout patch on my right foot today, and I got a nice leg pump in both my legs. I did higher volume work, so that likely has something to do with it, but I also was able to lift heavier and for more reps today. Endurance and strength were both good.

Day 2 on the Testo100 Patch, libido seems to be inching up... though I haven't had a chance to test it out on my wife yet (not the patch...)! Still early to tell, but seems promising.

Transaderm was really easy to apply again, I'm putting a spray on each shoulder, each pec, and one on the sack. No problems drying right up after I apply it.

I also took measurements this morning:

Chest: 43"
Arms: 14.75 / 15" (L/R)
Forearms: 12.5"
Waist: 34.5"
Neck: 15.5"
Left Leg: 24"
Right Leg: 25"
Left Calf: 15.5"
Right Calf: 16"

Weight is right around 205lbs +-1 lb lately.

bf% I'd say is staying the same or decreasing. Note I am not doing ANY cardio right now, just lifting, eating and sleeping.

Overall, things are going well. I am pleased with today's workout and how I'm looking in the mirror.

Back