need controled delivery help, asap

WOW

Wow! Way more myth that truth in most of these post. Please read the laws in your state and country before spouting off laws. First of all Canada and the US are way diffrent when it comes to warrants. No one can search or enter your house (w/o your premisson) without a warrant in hand! (read the US consitution). There is no such thing as a conditional warrant. The only way the law is able to gain a warrant is from a judge. The police must have probable cause (not reasonable susp.) to obtain this warrant. Probable cause comes in the form of soild evidence against this person. Example: you have sold gear to people before and told them you are a supplier. The person you sold to was an informant. Also the sell of the gear HAD to happen from your house to obtain the warrant to search your house. If you sold the gear at a gym, there is no way to get a warrant to search the house, no PC. The police must prove to the judge that you are a heavy player in the gear game and that you need to be taken off the street. If you have put yourself in this position then you are an idiot! No one sould order that much gear at one taime and if you do, have it sent to diffrent addys with diffrent names.
Always have gear sent in another name and just say thats not me :). Thats it. The law is not going to wait outside your home for 20 mins. unless you have some heavy weight coming to you. In that case you are a drug dealer not a user and that puts you in a diffrent league. They may look hard at you they might try to get a warrant for you house and computer..guess what that the risk you take..if its not worth it get out! Sorry for the rant.

Re: WOW

GameOn said:
Wow! Way more myth that truth in most of these post. Please read the laws in your state and country before spouting off laws. First of all Canada and the US are way diffrent when it comes to warrants. No one can search or enter your house (w/o your premisson) without a warrant in hand! (read the US consitution). There is no such thing as a conditional warrant
Actually your 100% wrong. There are such things as conditional warrants. And for your information, I was the subject of a controlled delivery when I was living in the US. So I am not just spouting out CDN police procedure.

I wish I had the time to knit pick your post more but I dont, all I'll say is that you are going on what you think and what you see on TV. Granted some of it may be correct but those situations are not situations where you are talking about the importation of illegal drugs into the country.

My posts in this thread were clear and they are 100% correct. Ive been through it, spent time in jail for it and talked to many a postal inspectors and other law enforcement. Not to mention the many talks I had with my lawyer about all of this while I was sitting in jail. And then to top that all off, there was all the time I had to research this kind of stuff while I was in jail.

Please dont post that kind of stuff again, its obvious that you are not up to date with the procedures involved in controlled deliveries. Your advice with respect to the situation would more then likely result in an arrest then someone staying safe.

Last edited:

GameOn said:
The law is not going to wait outside your home for 20 mins. unless you have some heavy weight coming to you
This is the best part of your post. Ya I know, I lied, I am now knitpicking your post.

So they wont wait outside your home unless your bringing in heavy weight? Are you sure about that?

Ok, heres the situation. I had a controlled delivery done on me in Ohio. Not only did they do surveillance on the house the night before the controlled delivery, but they even came back to delivery the package 3 times that day because I was sleeping. Roughly 20 agents from 5 different law enforcement agencies were present and guess what was in the package? 200 zambons. Wow, now thats some huge weight. hahahahaha. C'mon, gimme a break.

Now they had a search warrant for the property, but it was only valid once the package was accepted and clear possession of it was taken by me. I was told that if I did not accept the package, that the search warrant would not have been valid. So please explain to me how that is not a conditional search warrant.

I hate it when people post false info that could possibly mean jail time for whomever took it as gospel.

Last edited:
Hey Biggie, when you had your controlled delivery what lead up to it? Did you have multiple seizures to the same address, a source that got busted, or a local informant? Something must have had them watching you if they went to so much trouble to nail you over a relativly small amount.

Wartime100 said:
Hey Biggie, when you had your controlled delivery what lead up to it? Did you have multiple seizures to the same address, a source that got busted, or a local informant? Something must have had them watching you if they went to so much trouble to nail you over a relativly small amount.

Nope, nothing like that. No seizures, no nothing. It was just a bad packaging job that got intercepted by customs. See, for some reason people like to believe that you need to be a big player for them to go after you with a controlled delivery. Not so. It all depends where you live and how busy the postal inspectors are at the time. Some States generally dont give a fuck about gear, ex. Arizona. On the other hand some do, ex. Ohio.

And in Ohio 200 amps is not a small amount. 1 bulk amount in that State is equal to 16 ml's. So I got caught with more then 5 times the bulk amount but less then 50 times the bulk amount so my initial charge was a 3rd degree felony possession charge. That carries a manditory 1-5 years bro. Luckily there is an exception to that rule. Possession of schedule III drugs does NOT carry manditory time so luckily for me my possible jail time was 0-5 years.

Damn. That should remind everyone how dangerous this game is. Alot of people walk around thinking customs is a joke and think "it can't happen to me". Makes you realize how important a good source is, and proper packing. Just going to court on a charge like that is enough to turn your world upside down.

Wartime100 said:
Damn. That should remind everyone how dangerous this game is. Alot of people walk around thinking customs is a joke and think "it can't happen to me". Makes you realize how important a good source is, and proper packing. Just going to court on a charge like that is enough to turn your world upside down.

Exactly!! That's why safety should be #1 priority AT ALL TIMES!!!!

so whats a bad packaging job? goods readily visible? what? and while im at it what would be considered a good packaging job? i dont want to go into too much detail about why im asking but i could really use an answer. thanks.

Exactly, I think he is just laying low, very wise IMO.

Bad packaging, well thats hard to say. I knew of a source that used to double wrap everything, but eventually in volume SHIT HAPPENS, and he got busted.

Just to add a little to what biggie has already said.........a lot depends on where you live and the nature of your local law enforcement. When you get a seizure letter, which we all ignore, notice is also given to local authorities in the jurisdiction where you live. They can chose to pursue the matter with the local postal inspector. You might think small towns without a lot of crime would be more likely to jump on this, but you never know......my friend of many years recently had a controlled delivery executed on him for 20 friggin amps. Hick town? No.....Miami-Dade!!!!
Remember......this is part of the risk that goes with the lifestyle and John Law is damn good at what he does. Don't even start if you can't accept the risk.
Sometime I'll post my personal horror story.

should i ask this in another thread? the bad packaging/ good packaging thing? i dont want my shit getting intercepted or worse, attracting attention because some dude doesnt know how to package the shit. sorry if its alittle off topic but i think the question is relevant.

kube said:
should i ask this in another thread? the bad packaging/ good packaging thing? i dont want my shit getting intercepted or worse, attracting attention because some dude doesnt know how to package the shit. sorry if its alittle off topic but i think the question is relevant.
bro its just not a good idea to give away any packaging secrets on the board , big brother is watching ;)

kube said:

Dawg is right. Talk about packaging should not be talked about on the boards.

But what I will say is bad packaging is bad packaging. Just read between the lines.

yeah, i see what you guys mean. i guess i have alot to learn. it just sucks to maybe screw someone over or get screwed because of ignorance. later.

GameOn said:
Wow! Way more myth that truth in most of these post. There is no such thing as a conditional warrant.

Hey GameOn, regarding what we talked about via PM's, I scooped up a post by Rick Collins on this very issue:

Let's look at the whole process. Government finds juice in package, goes to judge seeking an anticipatory warrant that permits search of the residence upon acceptance of possession of the package. So, the warrant is already signed by the judge before the actual delivery is made, but the agents can't act upon it (execute) until the package is accepted. That's the "condition precedent." Now, if the warrant says the package must be accepted by the person named on the package, then acceptance by another resident would not meet the requirements and the search would be illegal. If the warrant specifically says the package must be signed for, then the police can't execute the warrant without a signature.

But it's unlikely that the warrant would be drafted that way. A signature doesn't have to be required. (Remember, there's nothing magic about a signature -- it's simply one example of very good evidence of the acceptance of possession. See pages 219 to 220 of LEGAL MUSCLE). And as the agent testified in Perkins v. State (quoted on page 222), "in 99 percent of [the cases he handled] the packages were addressed to a fictitious person." So, the warrant can be drafted so that it can be executed when any resident takes possession. Uncle Elroy takes the package, WHAM! The condition precedent is met. The bell is rung.

Once probable cause exists and the condition precedent is met, it can't be undone.

Back