need controled delivery help, asap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: WOW

GameOn said:
Wow! Way more myth that truth in most of these post. There is no such thing as a conditional warrant.

Hey GameOn, regarding what we talked about via PM's, I scooped up a post by Rick Collins on this very issue:

Let's look at the whole process. Government finds juice in package, goes to judge seeking an anticipatory warrant that permits search of the residence upon acceptance of possession of the package. So, the warrant is already signed by the judge before the actual delivery is made, but the agents can't act upon it (execute) until the package is accepted. That's the "condition precedent." Now, if the warrant says the package must be accepted by the person named on the package, then acceptance by another resident would not meet the requirements and the search would be illegal. If the warrant specifically says the package must be signed for, then the police can't execute the warrant without a signature.

But it's unlikely that the warrant would be drafted that way. A signature doesn't have to be required. (Remember, there's nothing magic about a signature -- it's simply one example of very good evidence of the acceptance of possession. See pages 219 to 220 of LEGAL MUSCLE). And as the agent testified in Perkins v. State (quoted on page 222), "in 99 percent of [the cases he handled] the packages were addressed to a fictitious person." So, the warrant can be drafted so that it can be executed when any resident takes possession. Uncle Elroy takes the package, WHAM! The condition precedent is met. The bell is rung.

Once probable cause exists and the condition precedent is met, it can't be undone.

Has anyone heard from LS? I have some unfinished business to discuss with him. Anyone wit info please email or PM me.

BISHOP

KBISHOP said:
Has anyone heard from LS? I have some unfinished business to discuss with him. Anyone wit info please email or PM me.

BISHOP
Bro, are you stupid ? "unfinished business" does not sound too bright when LS could be in shit...Take your personal problems to a mod!

unfinished business? Really, well I am sure he fears the law a little more. LS is a good guy, and a sure way to screw yourself more is to bad mouth him when you don't know what he is going through. Wait until it is backed by a few people before you make your own conclusion.

For refrence that was not any type of threat, simply asking if anyone knows his current status or has heard from him. Unfinished business could mean any number of things which I decided was best not to enumerate in this thread. I simply have a couple of questions that I have been trying, through every avenue I know, to get answered by him. I heard he hangs out here so I figured someone might know something I don't; so Chill Out.

kbishop, you and a few others are in the same boat.

just wait it out bro and see what happens

shipping ? to all you vets

"IF" someone was ordering internationally(europe)and they lived in the usa and they had a choice of a source handwriting your name and address on the package.and another source who labels are all printed(including the receivers address,very proffesional looking)wich would be the better choice.TAHNK YOU

Re: shipping ? to all you vets

2000ss said:
"IF" someone was ordering internationally(europe)and they lived in the usa and they had a choice of a source handwriting your name and address on the package.and another source who labels are all printed(including the receivers address,very proffesional looking)wich would be the better choice.TAHNK YOU

bump that.

Only time I've heard "unfinished business" it had a negative meaning. Also, I think it would be wise for LS to take care of matters with people on an individual basis and not post anything on this thread. Big brother doesnt need to know what his plans are. Don't worry kbishop I am chilled out. I don't let a thing like words on a computer screen piss me off.

i will bump that, because i one of those subjects that is waiting. i just going to wait it out, before i get to calling someone something that he's not, at least i hope so.

Laundry is being called out at meso under bbbbbb...for all the members who lost their money please go to meso and look under Classifields......

Lets not speak about this on this board since we don't need this drama out in the open.....

Any one who wants to swap his personal info email me or post at meso under Classifields

jyzza@cyber-rights.net

Thank You

Last edited:
jyzza said:
Laundry is being called out at meso under bbbbbb...for all the members who lost their money please go to meso and look under Classifields......

How often do they clean house over there these days? Every time I go to check, the Class. section is always empty.

--dnb

Bros, LS first posted his "problem" on May 7, and today is the 25th.....It has been 18 days (that's 2 1/2 weeks!!!) Either he got busted, or something "fishy" happened. Let me ask all of you this:

If you get rid of your home PC, is your internet access completely cut-off? NO! If he wasn't busted, and is still paranoid about using his own PC, then he could have easily went to a library (even if it was far from home) to give people an update as a COURTESY. I can't believe that the only possible internet access LS ever had, or has, was from his own personal, home PC. Is he saying that he doensn't have a family member, friend or local library to help him out?

Sorry, but I am going to have to call "BUST or BULLSHIT" on this one.

Last edited:
Sorry, but I am going to have to call "BUST or BULLSHIT" on this one.

bullshit is what it is. thats all i will say about this matter.

Mudge said:
He posted his face too, if he's a scammer that will be dissapointing.

Please post the link to his UGLY face.....that way, I will have a face to go with all the information on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back