need controled delivery help, asap

Status
Not open for further replies.

LAUNDRYSUPPLIES

I think i am having a controlled delivery today, if i dont sign, no problems right,

my normal delivery guy, said his boss, asked about me and took my pack, someone just tried to deliver, and waited outside for 20 minutes, with a van across the street also,

so if i dont sign, i cant get in any trouble right, there is nothing in my house, so i should be fine right, any help asap would be great

Do not accept the package at all. Meaning do not sign for it and do not take it into your possession. When the guy tries to give it to you, just say that you are not expecting any packages from wherever it has come from. There is a good chance that the guy will then ask to talk to you. Just tell him you have nothing to talk about and close the door. Do not let anyone in your home without a search warrant.

Dont accept.
Dont talk.
Dont allow them to come inside without a warrant.

Follow these and you will be fine.

stashing the cpu is great and all but if u want a quick fix, just pull out the harddrive and that renders the machine useless, if they ask, it fried and u threw it out.

so if i dont sign, and dont let them in i am fine, he just came back, there was the same van with it, i didnt answer, will they just go away, i had a pack seized at my po box, and think they linked thewm together, was a big order, so think they will just give up, should i answer the door next time and say, what biggie told me and close the door?

LAUNDRYSUPPLIES said:
should i answer the door next time and say, what biggie told me and close the door?

Trust me. Dont be stupid, listen to someone who has been through this shit before.

Answer the door next time. Do exactly what I said and you will be fine.

And if they had an active seach warrant, they wouldnt be knocking on your door. They would have busted it down by now. They do have a conditional search warrant but that only becomes effective when you accept the package. So again, follow the advice on this thread.

LAUNDRYSUPPLIES said:
thanks bro, i will be on later, removing my pc from the house

Try not to let them see you carrying your PC to your car. They are going to be watching you all day today and possibly tomorrow as well.

All situations are different but most of the time if you don't answer the door and accept the pack they have nothing on you. So what if it has your name on it..that don't prove you ordered it and certainly you never possesed it.

It is uncommon for a postal guy to wait even more than a few minutes at a closed door...let alone 20 and they don't come back the same day whether UPS USPS or Fed Ex DHL Airborne Express, etc.

In Rick Collins Book he mentioned a scenario in which the cops came banging on the door and said "open police!" They did not have a warrant-if they did you would not find out until they broke the door down and cuff ya...so he simply told them to "go away." and they did.

I doubt that they can get a warrant to search the house since they have the pack outside your home..and nothing illegal was or has been delivered there.

Was the delivery from international or domestic?
Customs photcopy's all seizure reports and sends them to the local law enforcement of the town/city on the pack...so they may have been following up even if it was domestic.:40oz:

BiggieSwolls said:
Try not to let them see you carrying your PC to your car. They are going to be watching you all day today and possibly tomorrow as well.

good advice...if you take it in your car on the road they can stop you and search you without a warrant....and if they see you that indicates suspiscous activity which could allow them to search the house on reasonable suspiscion.........

Came over from meso as i was made aware of this post

hope everything is ok

Last edited by a moderator:
and by all means...keep a sweater on. If they answer the door and see this SWOL ass Mother Fucker...then there gonna know you use gear. I would definately tke the HD out. Its easier to hide that than to try and hide a computer, monitor, etc. hide the Hard Drive in the cabinet in between pot's pans...stack two and put it inside.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back