need controled delivery help, asap

Status
Not open for further replies.
BUFFDAWG10 said:
I used to talk to him very often....but I have not been to EF for months so I did not know that he went bad also.....that is good to know, thanks Hulkster!!! Oh, by the way I believe the last time we spoke he was going by a new name???

dodgeford WAS ACTUALLY A WOMAN NAMED ANNA.......people thought that the woman, named Anna, who was answering the phones was just some sort of order-taker. Guess what! SHE RAN THE WHOLE DAMN SHOW! That's right, all of you guys got scammed by some 20 something, 5'2", Mexican girl! Hard to believe, isn't it?

Hulkster said:
dodgeford WAS ACTUALLY A WOMAN NAMED ANNA.......people thought that the woman, named Anna, who was answering the phones was just some sort of order-taker. Guess what! SHE RAN THE WHOLE DAMN SHOW! That's right, all of you guys got scammed by some 20 something, 5'2", Mexican girl! Hard to believe, isn't it?

DAMN!!!! That SUCKS!!!:eek: When I spoke to this person it was always through e-mails, so I did not know it was a woman behind the scenes!!

Just wanted to say I know someone who recvd a pac from him on may 5th. SO it is hard to tell what hapened only that he was expecting a few to come through and to bring in that much to a local(home) addy is fucd up. Anyways, just thought Id let yall know that.

I spoek with LS/ben/bbbb last week he said the narcotics control officer came by so he is on the internet, he owes me some gear, but nothing compared to the other guys.

bumpo said:
I spoek with LS/ben/bbbb last week he said the narcotics control officer came by so he is on the internet, he owes me some gear, but nothing compared to the other guys.

He has said same to me...lots of places have computers.......

bbbbbbbb

edit -- Biggie

This is not an open source posting board. We have rules here and they must be followed. I allowed this thread to stay up in order to help some people out but Im done with it now. People want to post about recieving packages from this person and sending money to this person, etc. Well, go back to Meso and do it.

This thread is history.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back