Next cycle testo/boldo

Haha thanks MR.MIAMI I really should do that :D

Ok this cycle doesnt start very well i've got some kind of flu, i cant eat anything since tuesday.. my stomach is destroyed.. I hope I get better tomorow, kinda lost one week of big food :(

I kept going to the gym but without energy its hard

Well I consider that this cycle will really start this monday because I've got some bad flu and my stomach is upside down (I suspect dymatize gainer a little bit..)

I keep going to the gym but i lost 2kg since tuesday, not a surprise with what I eat..

So you have been sick for 3 days? Test flu sucks. Thats happened to me before and I find staying in bed in the dark for a whole day or weekend really helps.

Feel better and good luck! Drink lots of water.

Keep the updates!

2nd injection went fine

- 2ml right thigh (250mg test / 200mg bold)
- 2ml left thigh (400mg bold)

I think my stomach is repaired, so this last week was just a failure and i consider that the cycle starts now

I'm gonna use 10mg nolva daily instead of 20mg

Went to the kine for my shoulder on thursday, he told me like 69 times "wow thats big muscles" and that i should stop growing before it starts being too much. Lol he is going to have a surprise in the next few weeks.. Shoulder is fine btw but he keeps an eye on it and streches me

Last edited:
Not much to report so far.. training is good, weight is going up a little bit.. but I dont feel much yet, I expect it'll kick after the next shot on sunday

still on 10mg nolva / 1mg fin each day

yes I shoot only on sunday, 2x2ml
I should probably do twice a week but my work schedule is too hazardous

3rd injection no problemo

2ml left delt / 2ml right delt

It's starting to kick in, I am HUNGRY like i've never been and the sensation of being hungry stays even when my stomach is full.. really weird feeling. I ate 6 times during the day including a full meal before going to bed and I had to wake up during the night at 3am to eat something lol my new girlfriend thinks i'm totally distrubed :)

Weight is up, +1kg in two days and I am hungry like never

I guess its starting to kick in slowly

Weird stuff this morning I woke up with a sensitive kinda irritated right nipple so I jumped on 20mg nolva instead of 10.

Week 3 is over in two days and weight is up but not that much, and strength hasnt improved or very little, im kinda disappointed so far I hope it'll change in the upcoming days.. I blame it on the long esters..

well I had no problems when running 500mg of test/w but I've always taken nolva 20mg per day. I figured that boldenone aromatize much less than test so that i'd be ok with 10mg nolva

Seems like i am gyno prone and that 10mg nolva is not enough.. or that I had a sensitive nipple this morning for whatever reason.. shaving or I dont know..

Better take precautions so I'll be on nolva 20mg for 4-5 days then go back to 10, maybe i'll run some aromasin instead if the problem stays

Is there any reason you're not running aromasin already (cost, availability)? I would run 25mg ED throughout the cycle to be safe.

Yeah I dont know I have it on hand in case I need it.. I have both aromasin and arimidex ready but as long as i'm fine with nolvadex i dont use them, estrogens are good for lubricating joints and other things

Hmm I have actually lost weight, I am 100grams lighter than when I started this cycle 3 weeks ago, my diet is in order I sleep well I train hard.. When I run primo under the same conditions I gain 3kg over the first three weeks..

Im not very happy with this cycle so far. No weight gain at all and no strength gain at all, if this wasnt GP from the reliable source we all take it from I would be questioning the legacy of the gear.

Tomorow 4th injection I'll raise the test to 500mg

Hmm I have actually lost weight, I am 100grams lighter than when I started this cycle 3 weeks ago, my diet is in order I sleep well I train hard.. When I run primo under the same conditions I gain 3kg over the first three weeks..

Im not very happy with this cycle so far. No weight gain at all and no strength gain at all, if this wasnt GP from the reliable source we all take it from I would be questioning the legacy of the gear.

Tomorow 4th injection I'll raise the test to 500mg

I've only heard wonderful things about GP and its origins, I don't think you have any reason to worry. Keep in mind that both test-e and eq are fairly long esters, so you have plenty of time until you start noticing their full effect, this is only your 2nd week no? BTW are you running any HCG, and is both the test and the boldo from GP?

Back