Ok! Pics up for a laugh.

johnybiceps

Hi folks, Heres some old pics that i dug up.I Have EFBB British championships coming up in october so im dieting hard for that. Will come in more shredded and drier than ever. I will up date pics with new ones when i get them from show, hopefully it will show noticable improvements. Mainly due to increased knowledge of diet and peaking.

Cheers Tafman,
When i posted the title 'pics up for a laugh', what i meant was that these were early pics taken a few years back. My condition is not great so they might raise a grin as well as putting myself in the firing line for all to critique.
The purpose of posting these early day shots is to hopefully demonstrate progression for when i post my next pics in 3 months time, idea being that they will demonstrate increased peaking knowledge and muscle condition......well thats the idea anyway, hopefully will be the case.
Peace.

progression?!? You look great already! Can't wait to see the updated pics...

Fantastic work. Very dry for the photos too. Leg separation is nice too.

Good job dude.

Cheers lads, hope not to disapoint when new pics are up. Im planning on winning my class light heavies. Weight is now 95-98 killos (15 stone), will be down to 88killos (14 stone) by mid september, show being on 2nd oct, then have a few more before the year is up.
As i always say....'eat like an angel, live like a monk, train like satan'..then its yours for the takin.

Last edited:
No more shows this year for me m8,Still under Pscarbs wing so hopefully gain some more much needed size
How is the dieting coming along?

johnybiceps said:
My condition is not great so they might raise a grin as well as putting myself in the firing line for all to critique.

LOL. The sentence above is the real laugh topic lol. Not great?
Ye.. ur a wreck... :goof:

Looking great bro! If you are in better shape youll do great!
Legs look good and thick!
What is youre hight?
Any more recent pics?

Nice one lads,
always good to get positive feedback. Makes this crazy game more justifiable.
Hi Bast my Swedeish friend, my height is 5'7". Off season weight is roughly 110 killos, comp weight is 88-89 killos,so yes i'm a fat bastard when not competeing lol.
Have 9 weeks yesterday till first of a few this year. will be ultra sharp and drier. Holding more mass too.
Here are a few other old pics i dug up from the cupboard.

Reactions: jul
Back