Ok! Pics up for a laugh.

Cool bro! Have you ever used pro-tan to contest and what did you think of it? I will maybe go on stage this year and havent looked into the tanning part yet.

Update with some weekly pics!

Hey pete, whats your comp plans mate?
Those fat pics were taken 2 years ago, i think i was 19stones or there abouts, i do remember however being immensly uncomfortable, struggled to put shoes on and get dressed etc. A bit over weight for what i needed.
In response to Luquillo, i am 30 mate, started lifting properly when i was 20.
Hi Bast, i have personally always found pro-tan to be too light. Its a good base coat for darker tans such as dream tan. I did a show once only using pro-tan, applied over 4 days around 10 coats, looked very good tan, was really dark, but under stage lights just looked white. Lost a few placings because of it in past, so from now on, the blacker the better. What i do now is apply a cheap self tan mouse for about 4 days at twice per day. Night before show, coat of dream tan. sleep in clothes, morning of show another coat of dream tan. At show just activate tan and even out any patchiness with a little oil...works a treat.

Hopefully doing NABBA Midland maybe Warrington if it's on. Just hoping to qualify for the Britain.

For now (2005) just going to cheer you guys on and get inspired. Don't let me down.

P

Bast said:
Cool bro! Have you ever used pro-tan to contest and what did you think of it? I will maybe go on stage this year and havent looked into the tanning part yet.

Update with some weekly pics!

Bast din räka, when are you gonna hit the stage ? Lookin forward to it :) luciapokalen? Bodybuilding, Athletic fitness eller body fitness?

Lionhead: spinkis! Yeah I´ll probably wait 1 more year and then either do SM or Luciapokalen, bodybuilding ofcourse, is there anything else? :)

But enough about me, more pics man!

Bast said:
Lionhead: spinkis! Yeah I´ll probably wait 1 more year and then either do SM or Luciapokalen, bodybuilding ofcourse, is there anything else? :)

But enough about me, more pics man!
:druggie: All in good time :biggthump

bro you lok great...from a critics point of view..keep doing what you are, it is surely working for ya. competition wise you have a bright future, thats for sure.. if i missed it what are ur stats? H/W/A?

Back