P-gh?

SMACKAVELI said:
Bump. Great info. I'm was also looking into this also. Does this also have to be refridgerated and reconstituted very gently and gingerly like GH?

Must be fridged, they also warn you if you mix it and it turns yellow that its been heat damaged.

I'd be interested to try it at this price but there is really hardly any feedback other than "it makes me sleepy." Has anyone run this for at least 3 months? How much was used?

I'm coming close to 2 months. Nothing drastic, mostly just am getting the same things I got within the first 2 weeks. It does seem to help me lean out though.

So to recap my experience thus far;

No matter how I sleep I wake up feeling nicely rested
Definitly helping shed BF
Shooting 1cc will make you feel like your dying (I'm serious, at least to me)
Muscles seem a bit harder, but no strength. Probably harder due to the BF loss.

I have never run GH, so I can't compare, but for the price I would say it is worth it. I would think this stuff would be best used in cutters and coming off a cycle to hekp keep gains. It seemed to help me keep gains, just not really build anything.

I am about to start it tommorrow. I figure $80 for two months...if it is half as good as the real stuff then it is a great deal.

ssmla123 said:
I am about to start it tommorrow. I figure $80 for two months...if it is half as good as the real stuff then it is a great deal.

DO us a favor!! Begin a thread titled "MY P-GH experince"!!!

That would be kick-ass------thanks

Ya, the shortness of breath. It happens on all the shots, but with 1cc I could barely even gasp for air. Only for about 2 minutes, but fuck doing that again.

I'm working up to 1cc, at .60 it kicks in pretty good but you almost look forward to it so you know it is working.........should be up to 1cc in a couple weeks:D :D :D

Back