P-gh?

Thanks Mr. U

Deadlift.......sounds like a good deal below brother :D

If you want to try the product come to the site spend some money and we’ll throw you a 30 day supply for FREE…….. Then post your educated and entitled opinion just shoot me an email to let me know it’s you

Last edited:
Ah, good to see Mr. U chime in. Well, all the good feedback is good to hear, but i never believe anything till i try it myself. I will definitely be trying my free sample over the summer, not stacked with anything and i will be posting my results and opinion for sure.

I will also be trying this product with NYC over the summer so i'll be sure to post my results as well.

WILL THIS SHIT HELP AN IMSONIAC SLEEP!!??!!!!
I know the problem with gaba is crossing the blood brain barrier. One way this was solved according to my reads the amino bonding like LR was doing. I don't know chemistry but I know I slept better than anything I have tried since I first started taking xanax 5 years ago.
I would love to have that kind of sleep again! That alone to me would be worth the $$....Anyhow I know supplemeting plainl gaba works on paper...real world-different story.
So when you say reducing cycle"side effects' , is the insomnia(cns stimulatin) what you speak of Mr. Universe?

I wasn't knocking your product, I said that specifically in my post. Just wondering what makes it cost what it does. Oh, and I am going to take you up on that offer, talk to you soon :)

I don't know what the deal with this stuff is but I just got it, reconstituted it, took a shot, and within minutes was short of breath and had an intense tingling in my hands. It just strted to go away.

Also how did you guys get the bac. water into the peptides. I used a regular needle and syringe to measure out 10ml but I don;t see how it would be possible to do it with that little thing they give you.

Last edited:
Also I just checked the instructions on the website and my vial didn't look like the one pictures with a removeable stopper. It was like a regular sterile vial.

02gixxersix said:
I don't know what the deal with this stuff is but I just got it, reconstituted it, took a shot, and within minutes was short of breath and had an intense tingling in my hands and a euphoric feeling. It just strted to go away.

Also how did you guys get the bac. water into the peptides. I used a regular needle and syringe to measure out 10ml but I don;t see how it would be possible to do it with that little thing they give you.

Coolness! I will be trying this stuff soon.

As far as reducing sides the P-GH definitely helps me sleep better than I have in the past 10 years. No exaggeration typically I have also been good on 5 hours of sleep and now sleep 7-when I get my ass up. I'm not saying I can't get up I'm just real comfortable kind of like when you were a teenager and felt like staying in bed until someone made you get up to be productive. I haven't enjoyed sleeping this much in a long time. So if this is good for you then you will appreciate the product, if you like getting a few hours of sleep and being able to run on it then maybe you won't. All I know about bodybuilding tells me I 'm better off with the slightly longer rest period and the deeper the better for my body to repair itself and grow. After all that's why you’re on this board.......... TO GROW!

so far i have heard nothing but good reviews of this product and plan to buy some once i have the income. However, i question whether it has the same effects as HGH, mainly im talking about the developement of new muscle cells from the HGH increase leading to the IGF increase in the body... does this product do the same or does it just help you sleep better and lean out?

I am intrigued by this product.

Has anyone done any lab work on a p-gh user, to see if serum GH levels are actually increased?

How long will the p-gh be good for once you reconstitute it all ? im assuming it would have to be longer then 12 weeks or at least that?

or do the 12 week kits come with more then one vial of gaba mixture?

My kit came with three vials. I mix it one vial at a time. Seems to stay stable, however a friend of mine got some and left it in his car for a long while in the humidity, and when he mixed it, it turned a piss yellow, so it can be unstable.
As far as it being as good as GH? Well, for me GH never worked that well for me. It gave me aching hands, where this product does'nt do that. Furthermore, I've stopped stacking anything with it..(1methyl test and sust), and I have not had a crash at all. It seems to keep my size up, cut, and full. All I know is that I have seen two other sites selling this stuff now.... before you knock it, you should try it. It does work.

Any current feedback on p-gh? Sound very interesting and I would like to give it a shot if the reports are positive.

yeah i could go for some feedback too
id like to try it but cant justify spending the money on something that hasnt been around a while :(

Ya, I am off right now (due to bad gear) and it's been 3 weeks since my last shot of prop or drol, and I havn't lost any weight, minus 3 lbs but that had to be water. So 3 weeks after drol I have all my strength and have only been taking p-gh at .5ml 2 times a day. I havn't even run post cycle therapy (pct) therapy because I was supposed to still be on, and by monday will be on some enanthate and deca, so ya, I'm impressed. Did I mention I am more cut and have a few new vains. I don't get carpel or anything thing like that associated with hgh, but it does seem to be working fairly well. If for nothing else it is great for coming off cycles for holding gains and leaving hpta alone (I assume it does)

Pretty good to hear deadlift. So you would recomend taking P-GH along with post cycle therapy (pct) to keep gains? Did you feel you built any mass with it as well, or just leaned out?

Back