P-gh?

Hey MR U or anyone else who may know??? with the kits they offer, what doses are they using to assume it will last the entire time indicated???? If I run .5 2x a day would I only have 2 weeks worth with a four week kit????

tonee said:
Pretty good to hear deadlift. So you would recomend taking P-GH along with post cycle therapy (pct) to keep gains? Did you feel you built any mass with it as well, or just leaned out?

Well, coming off drol and test and losing NO size would almost be like putting on mass to me. I would have to try it away from the end of a cycle to know for sure. As long as it isn't supressive, which I don't think it is I do think it is great to come off a cycle with.

rpwhit777- You would have to do .25ml twice a day only on weekdays to get four weeks out of it. Each vial only makes 10ml.

Deadlift said:
rpwhit777- You would have to do .25ml twice a day only on weekdays to get four weeks out of it. Each vial only makes 10ml. [/B]

Thanks brotha, I think I might have to give this stuff a go....

Well this is the middle of my 3rd week of P-GH. I am using .25ml moring and evening. I am starting to see leaness and hardness. I am on nothing else other than my Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) 150mg EW which I have been for a year now. SO no new changes in drugs or supps meaning the P-GH is working for me.

DROID

what are the sides commonly associated with GABA and its constituent parts?

anybody having sides with p-gh?

pgh is a marketing SCAM !!!!!!!!! i had low brain peptides and tried it thinking {i think} that it would alleviate some of my dopamine rejectors and all it did was inflamate my neophyte receptors.??

thunderson411 said:
pgh is a marketing SCAM !!!!!!!!! i had low brain peptides and tried it thinking {i think} that it would alleviate some of my dopamine rejectors and all it did was inflamate my neophyte receptors.??

What did you do, an EKG after taking it. How about besides peptide bond support? Did you sleep better, notice vein growth, etc?

Shit if its as good as LA GABA then its well worth the price...

It exerts pretty much the same effects as LA GABA which is great but LA GABA is illegal now... dammit!

Do you cycle this stuff? Or can you just take it year round?
Sounds good for a lean mass cycle, cutting cycle, and post cycle therapy (pct). You can't knock that! Maybe I will try P-GH with clen?

Bump. Great info. I'm was also looking into this also. Does this also have to be refridgerated and reconstituted very gently and gingerly like GH?

Back