Pinnacle Labs feedback thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
got mine super quick! 1st pin tomorrow! (3 test e, dbol, and clomid) Will update quality of products. my 1st cycle since February. I can't wait.

On week 4 of my testE/trenE/dbol from Pinn. The dbol is very potent it seems. I ran 50mg per day the first week then backed it off to 25mg for the next two weeks. I only ran the dbol 3 weeks with an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) and am already 15lbs heavier and strength is through the roof. Great lab, cant wait for full effects of the test/tren.

On week 4 of my testE/trenE/dbol from Pinn. The dbol is very potent it seems. I ran 50mg per day the first week then backed it off to 25mg for the next two weeks. I only ran the dbol 3 weeks with an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) and am already 15lbs heavier and strength is through the roof. Great lab, cant wait for full effects of the test/tren.

I agree the dbol are very good. Making me reaaaal moody.

Short story: Ordered rips and clomid from pinnacle. Rips just arrived TODAY (2 weeks from overseas) with no problems! Clomid on the other hand was under the same order but shipped separately. When I didn't receive (since they told me it would be faster than the rips), I e-mailed them and got a response immediately. They said there was a mix up because it was shipped separately and they would ship ASAP.

Wonderful customer service and no hassles. Got about two more weeks left before I plan to put all this stuff to good use, very excited.

Short story: Ordered rips and clomid from pinnacle. Rips just arrived TODAY (2 weeks from overseas) with no problems! Clomid on the other hand was under the same order but shipped separately. When I didn't receive (since they told me it would be faster than the rips), I e-mailed them and got a response immediately. They said there was a mix up because it was shipped separately and they would ship ASAP.

Wonderful customer service and no hassles. Got about two more weeks left before I plan to put all this stuff to good use, very excited.

That's what I love about em. JB is the man. Best customer service ever. If I weren't a broke college kid, I'd throw him a few bucks just for being so damn nice.

Pinnacle.com has great products

While this was funny, it's still kind of messed up. People are going to go to that link thinking its legit and get ripped. That is not the correct link, it is a scam site posing as pinnacle. Just stick around and contribute with posts, make some friends, and you'll find a source eventually. It sucks I know, but that's just how it works around here :)

Really like the Dbol from PL, working out longer than usual and feel good strengthwise and only using 25, I believe if I use 50 I'll go nuts...lol...also using the cyp but diff Deca

While this was funny, it's still kind of messed up. People are going to go to that link thinking its legit and get ripped. That is not the correct link, it is a scam site posing as pinnacle. Just stick around and contribute with posts, make some friends, and you'll find a source eventually. It sucks I know, but that's just how it works around here :)

It is not a scam site, it is a data systems site.

Noone is going to post any links like that in an open forum.

Well since the other brother from another mother is out biZ, I've been hearing Pinn is where its at. Its time for my next cycle and I am exited that Pinn is getting some good reviews. I hope it works out since my last Z stuff wasn't upto par like it used to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back