Pinnacle Labs feedback thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know when Pinnacle's "holiday" closing will end? Just curious.

From what I am being told it should be no later than the 7th, on a firday!!!! September. JB was telling me that they had gotten bought out LOL with the sale and were so low on everything they didn't want to take orders that they couldn't fill!!!

Plus he said they just needed a break!!!

Yea, good thing i made my order early in the week i check the box today and my package was there. JB is cool dude..
Package was here in 2 days! Now i gotta wait to jump on the gear because i am still on pct from previous cycle.

Pinn is well worth the wait and the shipping is as good as it gets. !!! This was my first time ordering from Pinn but defiantly want be my last.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pinn is well worth the wait and the shipping is as good as it gets. first time ordering from Pinn but defiantly want be my last.

Not only that, but the gear is potent. I'm 6 weeks into a Pinnacle Test cycle now and getting huge.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know I should have developed other sources, but from the first time I ordered from the uncle, I really didn't see a point. Granted, the last z-test cyp was underdosed, nothing crazy, but still it messed with my ability to calculate how much I need.

Pinnacle 250 cyp, was ordered and in my hands in 7 days... dammm! It is dosed better, I know when my dose is right because my BO stinks a different way, my male pattern baldness increases in speed, and I just feel right. ahhh, now I just have to deal with all my other health bullshit and I can actually use the juice properly instead of being on a testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) dose

It's too early for me to comment about the gear quality, but so far my experience with the gearman is awesome, quick communication, quick T/A.... He's funny and he sure loves his exclamation marks :)

Pinn has a pretty strong presence in my gym. I keep seeing Pinn vs. PEA discussed on the forum though...have never tried PEAs gear, really dont know much about them other than they're supposedly considerably less. Any thoughts? Sacrificing performance to cut cost or is it an equal playing field?

Pinn has a pretty strong presence in my gym. I keep seeing Pinn vs. PEA discussed on the forum though...have never tried PEAs gear, really dont know much about them other than they're supposedly considerably less. Any thoughts? Sacrificing performance to cut cost or is it an equal playing field?

Cant discuss prices, but there's not much a difference.

On week 3 of tren ace 350pw and test prop 300pw from pinn up 11lbs so far.. Gains are very solid and strength is really going up. Very happy i went with Pinnacle for this cycle will be using them for all future runs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back