Pinnacle Labs feedback thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont know if im doing something wrong or what but i havent heard from any one from pinnacle and i sent them and order with a message days ago and havent heard anything back could someone please pm me and tell me what i could be doing wrong

Test Prop, Armidex, and Dianabol are amazing. The Dianabol is giving me crazy skin ripping pumps, only 4 days in so to early for the prop, minor PIP from it but I have virgin muscles, so next time around I doubt there will be any. And the Amidex tastes great by itself current flavour is Peppermint the new one is Cherry. Cant wait to see all the gains!

Keep in mind I started this cycle with an amazing natural base to work with.

Pinnhead... No... Still haven't heard back... Not sure what the protocol is.... If I should send another email or wait... Suggestions?

Last edited:
Test Prop, Armidex, and Dianabol are amazing. The Dianabol is giving me crazy skin ripping pumps, only 4 days in so to early for the prop, minor PIP from it but I have virgin muscles, so next time around I doubt there will be any. And the Amidex tastes great by itself current flavour is Peppermint the new one is Cherry. Cant wait to see all the gains!

Keep in mind I started this cycle with an amazing natural base to work with.

Good to see you finally boarded the juice train brother!

nice to know bc im still waiting on a response, been dealing with him for quite some time never let me down but i was getting a little anxious wondering why i havent gotten a response yet....im a little worried that hes getting a bit too big and should slow it down a little to be honest with ya

Hey Pain!!! Bro they aren't getting too big for their britches bro. They are all back to a normal response time like they used to!!! They were just dealing with coming off the CLOSED break and having to CATCH up over 400 something emails is what JB said. PLUS deal with their regular clients, PLUS deal with all the CHAOS that was about the whole people not getting their shit thing!!!

Hey Pain!!! Bro they aren't getting too big for their britches bro. They are all back to a normal response time like they used to!!! They were just dealing with coming off the CLOSED break and having to CATCH up over 400 something emails is what JB said. PLUS deal with their regular clients, PLUS deal with all the CHAOS that was about the whole people not getting their shit thing!!!

Wow that must be a hassle, Pinnacle is showing their true colors by dealing with all this chaos. I want to congratulate them for being so up front.

Last edited:
Can someone post a recent success story with Pinn since they have reopened? I'm a huge fan so far but before I place another order it would be good to see that they are back and g2g. And yeah - JB is pretty awesome. Good guy.

OK, here is an update to my older posts. I'm a vial and a half in of Test Prop, NPP each dosed at 300-400 mg a week "eod". Then I plan on running Tren Ace, Masteron and Anavar to finish the second half of the 18 week cycle with. I can finally say it's kicked in, little PIP and noticing some results, nothing too dramatic. I'm "almost" happy, especially with the prop though it's not the best I've had. I guess I have two more weeks before I can form a concrete opinion on the Test Prop and NPP, Tren Ace and Masteron will have to wait a few weeks, and a bud of mine said Pinn's Anavar is amazing, and I hope he's not mistaken. I Pinn-ing "I hope you got the joke" a lot of hope on this cycle as you can tell its lengthy and I have taken a lot of precautions for in-cycle as well as post cycle therapy.

As far as the drama of delivery, I have no clue what's going on. I got my stuff in 4 days and it was firmly and discreetly wrapped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back