pinnacle or ep

the funny thing is in general i think pinnacle is definitely a top notch lab. do i think they mark up too high, and does that annoy me because i know other people taking the same risks making the same level of quality of stuff, that don't mark it up anywhere near as high? sure. does that make me thing they are douchebags or a bad place? fuck no. they are far better than the vast majority of options out there, as others have pointed out.

i'm just saying when it really comes down to it, where a lab ranks on my, say, top 5 list, that is something that i determine by comparing the best to the best, looking at it from as many angles as i can. how do they measure up in my opinion? really good, just a bit too expensive so that does bring it down just a bit. if you had the opportunity to hire a photographer, and had two choices, 1 twice as expensive, but both having pretty much everything else in common..... which photographer would you hire for a job? probably the cheaper one, given the pics in his portfolio were just as impressive as the other guy? i'd say so.

how you run things is up to you, i'm just speaking from my own perspective.

There is a name for certain folks around here in key places in this world that I have been.... That name would be a "Cell Warrior".... For those who understand this probably doesn't apply to you and for those who get it, either you forgot the rules or you never learned them.

I speak in a manner of fact and "Telling" things, NO arguing here. I save arguing for more up close and personal affairs where if my words cannot take care of things there are always other options.

I'm out of this thread, have fun those of you who RESPECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the risk involved in this game and who don't want that weight on your shoulders and are willing to pay a REASONABLE AS FUCK price and for all others......

GET YOUR SHIT ELSEWHERE

There is a name for certain folks around here in key places in this world that I have been.... That name would be a "Cell Warrior".... For those who understand this probably doesn't apply to you and for those who get it, either you forgot the rules or you never learned them.

I speak in a manner of fact and "Telling" things, NO arguing here. I save arguing for more up close and personal affairs where if my words cannot take care of things there are always other options.

I'm out of this thread, have fun those of you who RESPECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the risk involved in this game and who don't want that weight on your shoulders and are willing to pay a REASONABLE AS FUCK price and for all others......

GET YOUR SHIT ELSEWHERE

lmao. ok brother, go get 'em.

i will go elsewhere after this experience. i liked pinnacle aside from their higher than necessary prices, but overall still liked them and recommended them to people. there's a reason i have some on hand that came with a friend's recent order. lost a lot of respect for you and your operation here though brother, not gonna lie. not that you care, you've made it clear you're a tough guy that doesn't need to argue (just needs to yell a lot) to make your points....

that post read like a cell warrior to be honest. a shame, really, i had heard good things about you starks.

repo you should run a low cruise dose of one for a month straight and pull bloods and then switch to the other for a month and pull bloods again and see what's good.

Yeah for sure...

If I can only get my ass to run the low cruise! :tounge2:

However - I am running some monthly blood tests for Z's hGH so I could easily do it. :)

yeah you just gotta run low to see the actual results, unless you can get the lab to adjust their procedure to get you actual numerical readouts on your test instead of just the old >1500 business. with lower cruise doses you can stay below 1500 and scope out how different labs affect your levels.

lmao. ok brother, go get 'em.

i will go elsewhere after this experience. i liked pinnacle aside from their higher than necessary prices, but overall still liked them and recommended them to people. there's a reason i have some on hand that came with a friend's recent order. lost a lot of respect for you and your operation here though brother, not gonna lie. not that you care, you've made it clear you're a tough guy that doesn't need to argue (just needs to yell a lot) to make your points....

that post read like a cell warrior to be honest. a shame, really, i had heard good things about you starks.

Don't fucking talk to me like a child!!! I don't have any fucking operation but I can tell you now that the people who do have the operation don't need or want your business!!!
Get your shit elsewhere and stay off of pinnacle threads if you have nothing but a MOUTH on you!!!
Throw your overdosed gear in the garbage while you are at it!!!

Everyone that knows me will 95% of the time tell you I am cool but with girls who have nothing but half ass comments to say about non frivolous aspects of a UGL don't belong on this thread!!!!
When you have bloods or some valuable complaint or damn good reason to be condescending then post it up!!!!
Don't come on a thread where everyone is obviously happy and expressing their hapiness and things are working great for them with your half ass negativity!!!
In the end you have absolutely no complaint of any value whatsoever and to me it appears you have info mixed up as well!!!!
I am not by any means associated with Pinnacle to any more extent than I love their service and their quality and I bring them QUALITY customers when I can!!!! And when I see trolls bumping their dick suckers about things they have no grounds to bump about I speak up..... Otherwise I would give any real bro on here the shirt off my back and many bros here can attest to this!!!
It all goes back to what you mommy inevitably taught you that you obviously didn't listen to...... "If you haven't got anything nice to say then shut the fuck up!!!!"

Don't fucking talk to me like a child!!! I don't have any fucking operation but I can tell you now that the people who do have the operation don't need or want your business!!!
Get your shit elsewhere and stay off of pinnacle threads if you have nothing but a MOUTH on you!!!

Everyone that knows me will 95% of the time tell you I am cool but with girls who have nothing but half ass comments to say about non frivolous aspects of a UGL don't belong on this thread!!!!
When you have bloods or some valuable complaint or damn good reason to be condescending then post it up!!!!
Don't come on a thread where everyone is obviously happy and expressing their hapiness and things are working great for them with your half ass negativity!!!
In the end you have absolutely no complaint of any value whatsoever and to me it appears you have info mixed up as well!!!!
I am not by any means associated with Pinnacle to any more extent than I love their service and their quality and I bring them QUALITY customers when I can!!!! And when I see trolls bumping their dick suckers about things they have no grounds to bump about I speak up..... Otherwise I would give any real bro on here the shirt off my back and many bros here can attest to this!!!
It all goes back to what you mommy inevitably taught you that you obviously didn't listen to...... "If you haven't got anything nice to say then shut the fuck up!!!!"

I've followed this cat in CS Section here.

This is one REAL MFer!

I for one back everything stated above as WORD !!!

I've followed this cat in CS Section here.

This is one REAL MFer!

I for one back everything stated above as WORD !!!

Thanks CrazyMike!!! You know me bro!!! I don't ever slam on folks and get into drama but bro, when it appears there is absolutely NO reason for someone to be saying even HALF HEARTED BEAT AROUND the BUSH slander then I think it's bullshit. Especially when it is a thread comprised of a bunch of bros expressing their appreciation and liking of a Lab and then there is ONE dude comes around out of 13 bros expressing good and REAL comments backed by their USE of the lab who has half ass negative remarks to say............... DAMN it is just stupid.
I'm pretty sure EVERYONE here agrees that the SLIGHT and I mean SLIGHT overdosing of SOME products that pinnacle does is a POSITIVE thing NOT a NEGATIVE thing!!!!!
I don't know, maybe I'm being stupid here myself, I don't believe so, but whatever man. I just don't see the relative point in it!!!

hell ya starks dont take no shit!

My pinnacle is working great! And thanks to jstarks for all the questions I have ask him lately.

Let me tell you about pinnacles tren - holy fucking rocket fuel!
It does have a little bite to it when I inject but no issues the following day etc.

I can now add their tren to their list of kick ass products.

Their anavar is some of the best I've had and their test has been on point! now this tren is proving to be incredible quality as well. I might even consider running pinns primo just because of the quality of these others! I swore off UGL primo years ago biut these guys are changing my mind quick about UGL's!

Keep it up fellas and don't grow too big too fast!

I have always respected the people with Z and i have always had good experiances with his products. His zline and EP were always g2g, However it is without question that some of the most respected bros on these sites are really enjoying these pinnacle products. Nobody can deny that right now people are very happy with pinnacle and especially there service. I dont know why people are getting so whacky here but i am looking forward to trying pinnacle.

Let me tell you about pinnacles tren - holy fucking rocket fuel!
It does have a little bite to it when I inject but no issues the following day etc.

I can now add their tren to their list of kick ass products.

Their anavar is some of the best I've had and their test has been on point! now this tren is proving to be incredible quality as well. I might even consider running pinns primo just because of the quality of these others! I swore off UGL primo years ago biut these guys are changing my mind quick about UGL's!

Keep it up fellas and don't grow too big too fast!

I didnt know pinn had primo

I didnt know pinn had primo

a little bird told me that that is being added along with masteron!

The ana Anavar (var) being legit and such good quality has me definitely leaning toward trying it. Usually if a UGL has good Anavar (var) they have good primo and the other way around.

If the raw supplier can source good primo and Anavar (var) he might just make my Christmas card list this coming year!

a little bird told me that that is being added along with masteron!

The ana Anavar (var) being legit and such good quality has me definitely leaning toward trying it. Usually if a UGL has good Anavar (var) they have good primo and the other way around.

If the raw supplier can source good primo and Anavar (var) he might just make my Christmas card list this coming year!

nice!

it would be really nice if the primo could be dosed at 200mg per ml for the guys if the pain factor wouldn't be too bad but I feel they also need to offer a 100mg per ml for the females out there and extra care should be taken to make sure that the female version is right at the 100mg per ml. No over dosed goodies for them!

Yeah, the Primo and Mast are practically ready to go, just a few things like labels etc... they said they were working on!!!!

Of course they will not be GIVING it away even though that is what some folks in this thread think is what GOOD ugl's are suppose to do but hey, EVERYONE at Pinnacle and even that speaks volumes for pinnacle are just all ignorant, right fellas????

Back