PSL + 3J Contest OVER $2,000 IN PRIZES!!

Not to be debbie downer, but when I read a few weeks back that the folks who had been entering since the start had a better chance of winning, it killed my buzz. :)

Post up just for fun. I myself have and a few others. Show us you faves

I will be announcing winners this weekend or on Monday. The prizes are as follows. Someone's going to have a nice summer cycle along with a DIET PLAN FROM 3J to get you the body you want for the beach.

Prizes are

1st - PURITY SOURCE LABS $800 EP INTERNATIONAL LINE STORE CREDIT!!

-3J's NUTRITION NETWORK $250 CREDIT!

2nd - PURITY SOURCE LABS 500$ EP INTERNATIONAL LINE STORE CREDIT!!

-3J's NUTRITION NETWORK $200 CREDIT!

3rd - PURITY SOURCE LABS 300$ EP INTERNATIONAL LINE STORE CREDIT!

-3J's NUTRITION NETWORK $125 CREDIT!

for more info on 3Js Nutrition Network, click the link!
3J's Nutrition | Diet and fitness consulting to get you to the next level.

I am excited to find out there were so many good entries. This was a cool thread and great idea thank you growth and 3j for this great contest!

WooHoo!!!! So, when I win first, second AND third place, I don't want to hear any belly aching from the peanut gallery! Mwa-ha-ha!!!!!!

WooHoo!!!! So, when I win first, second AND third place, I don't want to hear any belly aching from the peanut gallery! Mwa-ha-ha!!!!!!

I would be sad if they picked the same person to win every place. The person who won would be a happy camper. That would be enough free gear to last me a couple months lol jk. A couple years for sure.

Got is picking the winners.. I have clients who applied so I'm staying out of it.. Good luck to all of you!

I would be sad if they picked the same person to win every place. The person who won would be a happy camper. That would be enough free gear to last me a couple months lol jk. A couple years for sure.

Yeah, it won't happen - I was just being froggy. :) It is a good day, warm outside, a slight breaze...and I am working hard at putting off doing some three way light switch rewiring...

Got is picking the winners.. I have clients who applied so I'm staying out of it.. Good luck to all of you!

When are you going to post a before and after pic of you? I want to see the old 3J and the beast you turned into!

Allright. I'm going to be honest. Purity Source Labs by ourselves is giving away $1600 in prizes.

There is 3 places. 1st is $800, 2nd is $500, and 3rd is $300. Theres a lot of products one of the winners could receive at 1st,2nd, even 3rd place.

And they even get some of the best dieting advice around from 3J's Nutrion Network. I couldn't ask for more, excpet for someone to lift the weights for me. :)

3J is giving away $575 in dieting advice. That comes out to....$2175 in prizes.

A huge turn off, not only for this contest, but us as succesful professional companies (PSL, 3J)...... Is that, some of you only posted 2 entries. I don't think everyone took this contest as serious as they should of. I don't want anyone getting the wrong idea. I'm like all of you. I lift, I eat, I sleep, I repeat.

But I do have winners in mind.

- BUT THIS IS HOW ITS GOING TO GO RIGHT NOW.

Those who do not step up and show me in 1 post with all 3 of your entries you chose for this contest that you have already posted will no longer be considered, if you don't have this 3 entry post done by Monday. That means your entries no longer matter and you are disqualified.

We aren't being picky, we aren't demanding anything. We expected this to be a little more organized because we're giving away over $2,000 in products and dieting advice. Products from PSL and dieting advice from 3J HIMSELF!

If you posted 3 entries in this contest.

I need your account name posted in this thread. Then I need all 3 entries posted in this format below.

Entry 1/3
(PICTURE)
Entry 2/3
(PICTURE)
Entry 3/3
(PICTURE)

ALL IN ONE POST.

Then I will decide winners. I don't think this is too much to ask for, and will help us as a team! To make these contests as valuable as possible to Steroidology, for its members, whether they are new registrants or old time veterans.

Thank you again Steroidology. And lets get this going. :D

Back