PSL + 3J Contest OVER $2,000 IN PRIZES!!

We are happy to hear you guys want this contest. Its worth participating in some people really could use the help and we don't want bad entries because we don't want the contest not taking seriously. It might ruin it for others.

I could def use the help as work been slow thru the long cold winter...

then post up those before and afters and give youreself the chance!!!

you cant ask for a better contest.. not only do you get the good stuff from psl, but you also get my guidance on nutrition and training to maximize your potential!!

"2 of3" Dont know if it counts but this is a pic of me in bad times & then on cycle

Last edited:
View attachment 560448

Brad Wadlow - Body for Life Winner. This guy was from the first run of the contest Bill Phillips held to where he'd give his Ferrari to the Champion. More than one person ended up winning and so he gave each 100k or so, plus a EAS letterman jacket lol

He wasn't the only excellent before and after I could have chose, but he went from rather fat and seemingly low muscle to being a beast. The funniest part was all the winners tested positive for PEDs and Phillips still acknowledged them as champions. Awesome story in my opinion.
Entry 1 of 3

Hey 3J, u deleter the wrong one.:( I wanted the pics of my girl as post "2 of 3".. Lol. No biggie. I'll enter them again in 10 days. It was a pretty nice transformation if I can say so myself...

I don't know but he was pretty impressive in fast 6 and pain and gain. He was a monster in those two movies!

Hey 3J, u deleter the wrong one.:( I wanted the pics of my girl as post "2 of 3".. Lol. No biggie. I'll enter them again in 10 days. It was a pretty nice transformation if I can say so myself...

Too bad I missed the pictures! :D Thanks for sharing them, but please wait the 10 days like we asked so things are clear.

Last edited:
We are happy to hear you guys want this contest. Its worth participating in some people really could use the help and we don't want bad entries because we don't want the contest not taking seriously. It might ruin it for others.

then post up those before and afters and give youreself the chance!!!

you cant ask for a better contest.. not only do you get the good stuff from psl, but you also get my guidance on nutrition and training to maximize your potential!!

Oh what changes my body would go through with that kind of credit from you two. My changes (at least to me) have been nothing short of miraculous with diet and exercise alone (gee, that seems to be what everyone here says people should start with, whodathunkit?). Adding a little help from modern science to hard work and good diet - man, I cannot even imagine. :)

Anyway, let the best contestant win! Even if it is not me, someone is going to be in for a treat!

Its too him 6 months to lose that much fat? I have a long way to go.

Contact 3J at 3J's Nutrition Network for diet help. You'll have a much easier time losing the fat and it'll be a little faster than if you did it yourself.

Last edited:
Back