PSL + 3J Contest OVER $2,000 IN PRIZES!!

We need entries we have over $2,000 in prizes and only 3 places. First place is $1050. Is this contest not exciting or worth enough for everyone?

thats what im talking about guys!!

keep em coming.. great before and afters!! 2k in prizes!! what are you waiting for!!!

View attachment 560485

Not a great pic - but sheeeeeiiiiitt - she has come a long way... DLB :)

Its not click-able. :( ....... LOL

We can't count all your entries,you have too many. But thank you for them! If you want an official one please label it official entry.

Everybody can post as many before and afters as they want now, but you need an official one every 10 days. Let me remind you, it has to be marked official entry.

Its not click-able. :( ....... LOL

We can't count all your entries,you have too many. But thank you for them! If you want an official one please label it official entry.

Everybody can post as many before and afters as they want now, but you need an official one every 10 days. Let me remind you, it has to be marked official entry.

DONE (Nick Mitchell)

Its too him 6 months to lose that much fat? I have a long way to go.

Contact 3J at 3J's Nutrition Network for diet help. You'll have a much easier time losing the fat and it'll be a little faster than if you did it yourself.

For sure guys - 3J's knowledge with PSL gear, will guarantee you'll have a rock'n bod in no time.

Also - 3J will dial into your nutrition... getting you ripped - while maximizing muscle gains... he knows
all the tips - tricks - and secrets - that most people on this forum, will never even think of.

There's no question you'll get the maximum out of PSL's gear with the two working synergistically.

GotGrowth, I'm about 220 now, but due to all the injuries in the last year and a shortage of funds it's not the most aesthetic 220. I am lucky to have the genetics i have because it could be much worse. The shitty year is the reason i went balls to the wall and showed my personal pics. Not one of those injuries were in the gym either, just bad luck...

damn son!! Now thats amazing...Where u on a specific nutrition plan from a pro??

Yes 3J. But I've been doing this a while. The fat guy was an alcoholic on pills and hating life. The other guy is loving life and back to killing shit daily. Mad props to 3J. If you got the will, he'll show the way

Back