PSL + 3J Contest OVER $2,000 IN PRIZES!!

Yes 3J. But I've been doing this a while. The fat guy was an alcoholic on pills and hating life. The other guy is loving life and back to killing shit daily. Mad props to 3J. If you got the will, he'll show the way

Thanks for the kind words brother.. You put in the work!

My official entry :
first pic is 2 weeks out from my first show , WABBA swiss nationals at age 54 , That was in 2010 , weight 176 pounds

33b1t0h.jpg

second pic is 2 weeks out from IFBB european championship in Spain , age 57 . Year 2013 , weight 184 pounds

10o49rm.jpg

Very cool buzzbait - that's huge transformation - both in body and mind speaks volumes!!!

Actually 75lb in volume!

Thank you brother, was in an extremely dark place. Had to walk away from a ton of shit to get to where I am today. To anyone addicted to any form of drug, listen to me. Your MIND is more powerful then you think. Just say I'm done and change.

Success is not final, failure is is fatal: it's the courage to continue that counts....

I was going to post that EXACT picture in two days, when my 10 day time has elapsed. :(

But yes, he has a REAL excuse, and yet still got built...what excuse can any of us come up with that is better.. :)

I was going to post that EXACT picture in two days, when my 10 day time has elapsed. :(

But yes, he has a REAL excuse, and yet still got built...what excuse can any of us come up with that is better.. :)

You can't think of any? LOL ;) I can! Trying to diet without knowing how to diet!

But theres a solution 3J is here. :D

Last edited:
My official entry :
first pic is 2 weeks out from my first show , WABBA swiss nationals at age 54 , That was in 2010 , weight 176 pounds

33b1t0h.jpg

second pic is 2 weeks out from IFBB european championship in Spain , age 57 . Year 2013 , weight 184 pounds

10o49rm.jpg

As always joe ... "you're killing it!!!"

Look'n like you're made of cement buddy... keep up the great work!!! :D

dk why those pics are so big.. admins please resize them if they're too much.

ENTRY 1

my fat ass at 39 not quite 40 yrs old , coming off a lay off of over a year due to pretty severe back injury.

grumpy fat fuck, i could still hit hard. called me the white james toney in the gym. i did not care for that shit.

552474d1374402039-one-year-still-starting-point-always-beginner-img_2991.jpg

my 41st birthday.. around a year training back in the boxing gym and 3 fights later from the first pic, had run mother natures clock backwards and felt fantastic. thats what 3j's and hard work can do for you..

554148d1381369935-one-year-still-starting-point-always-beginner-41.jpg

now 42.. around 6 months of dedicated lifting, I've been bitten by the iron bug - closing the book on combat sports, i love the body building life style..

560332d1422806136-one-year-still-starting-point-always-beginner-progress.jpg

feel I'm just now at a starting point, have a solid foundation for lifting and dieting properly. I'm 42 and healthy as a horse, stepping up to find out what dedication and hard work in a new sport will do for my physique over the next decade.

Last edited:
This was a 12 week transformation for me a while back when I first got into fitness about a year ago. Awee the days of fat and lazy and how few girl I could pick up ***128514;
1 of 3

Back