PSL + 3J Contest OVER $2,000 IN PRIZES!!

Come on folks! There is plenty of time to post more pics!!! Do NOT let such an amazing deal get away from you!!!

Entry 2
This random kid. I've seen this pic all over the place. Looks like his dog was juicing too. Looks like possible HGH use due to the size of his forehead. Looks too young IMO but good work.
View attachment 560653

I was so excited I shot my load of 3 pic sets in 20 days (10 days between each post). :( Now I can only watch and wait.

I really like the movie stars as far as BB ers. Guys like him Stalone and the rock really make the AAS world look more glamorous and acceptable. Arnold didn't hide he provided it! I just have always liked Arnold all the way back when I was a small kid.

Now the comp is over guys, hang it up! I just got 2 consecutive likes from GROWTH it's a done deal an the 1st place prize from 3j and PSL will be going to my Mrs. Fist's summer transformation! So it's a win win for me guys. Same wife new body:)

I really like the movie stars as far as BB ers. Guys like him Stalone and the rock really make the AAS world look more glamorous and acceptable. Arnold didn't hide he provided it! I just have always liked Arnold all the way back when I was a small kid.

Now the comp is over guys, hang it up! I just got 2 consecutive likes from GROWTH it's a done deal an the 1st place prize from 3j and PSL will be going to my Mrs. Fist's summer transformation! So it's a win win for me guys. Same wife new body:)

U go bro...lol

I like the confidence bro! However, there is still 3 more weeks of this madness so Keep the pics coming!

Back