Real or Fake Saizen Serono

hmmm

As per above I did the Preg test ...Not preggers here !! It being Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) is the least of the problems ..It could be anything in there !! :druggie:

But like many of the Vets in here Always say !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It all depends if you TRUST Your Source :spank:

its hard with serono b/c it is 8 iu......That is why I like Jintropen in is 10 iu in a bottle so if you put 1 cc in it each 10th of a unit is 1 iu easy that way or you can put 2 cc in it and basically 10th is .5 iu. its just how you want it so I like more water so I can see what I am doing.

Nooooooo

Every marked 10 = 1 iu....... in the supplied 8mg vial since 1mg of gh really equals 2.7 amd not 3.....i multiplied 2.7 x 8 giving me 21.6 units of gh in the vial......then because i want every 10 mark on slin pin to equal 1 iu..i mixed 21.6 X 10 iu of BW giving me 216 Bw marks on a slin

oh ok sounds good. pretty much what im doing but i just mix an even 2 cc with the 8mg hgh and pretend its a flat 20iu/bottle, that way every 10mark = ~1iu. this gh looks so sketch as theres no disc so im overdoing it a bit to see the results

I have been running those identicle kits now for 5 weeks, they seem very real to me, at least as far as gh goes, I am eating probably 6000 calories a day and actually lost 6 lbs in week 2(at 8iu a day)

really? ok then ill take ur word for it been following u around and see u on the boards but not in a while since cjm went whack. if u say their good then ill take your word for it. but it is wierd to see hgh with no disc dont u agree?

actually I work with a kid thats on Humatrop by Lily, right out of the canadian pharmacy, and the powder looks basically the same in the bottles...
so far these definitely seem to be working, I am hard as a rock on a crazy amount of food, and the weird thing, is my strength is the highest it has ever been, on a pretty mild cycle...I didnt even know gh did that
I'll keep everyone updated on how I do on them...just started my wife on them a week ago as well

Those are definitely fake. If you look on the end of the box real serono is made in italy, acondicionado in uraguay and distributed in mexico. These boxes say the are made in italy but they say that the are acondicionad and distributed in mexico. Also there is no insert when you open the box. The printing on the box is a little blurred like it has been scanned by a computer then printed on the box.

actually I work with a kid thats on Humatrop by Lily, right out of the canadian pharmacy, and the powder looks basically the same in the bottles...
so far these definitely seem to be working, I am hard as a rock on a crazy amount of food, and the weird thing, is my strength is the highest it has ever been, on a pretty mild cycle...I didnt even know gh did that
I'll keep everyone updated on how I do on them...just started my wife on them a week ago as well

Do you know lots of other guys who are getting good results with this as well??? I just got a kit, I'm in toronto too and am worried about it. any input would be appreciated.

I have been using 5 iu per day and am starting to get carpel tunnels syndrome which is a good sign. I also haven't lost a pound sinc e coming off my last cycle.

I also purchased the same kit as shown above from xxxxxxxxxxx
So I have been duing 3iu's a day for a month I feel nothing
I am stacking with Sus 250 and anavar
I'm also wondering if it is fake. I heard there was a bust in xxxx for this on apr 17 The story was heard on 680 news radio xxxxxxxxxxxSo what was determined real or fake

Last edited by a moderator:
not sure why the edited toronto from my previous post. so I thought that i would add that my kits also came from to

My guy SWEARS by them. Maybe they're generics from China, as someone else posted. My connec says hes had at least 20 guys really happy with them, and at a fraction of Jintrope's cost, a good deal I guess. Still, if you're a Generic from China, then that's fine. Don't try to dress up as something else... Makes you doubt it more... Any more thoughts on this stuff?
I have been running 4iu/5 days on ,2 off with 500mgs of test for two weeks now. I could swear that the joint pain in my elbow, shoulder and hip is already starting to feel better...
Will keep ppl posted...

Yeah, i got some blue tops from china about 3 months ago and whaver mild sides I got went away in like a month and im running 10iu ed....based on what i felt on 5iu ed with legit sazien i was expecting to be forced to bump it way down...so the legitimacy is in question...i also did the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) thest which came out negative but im wonderin if they are 192aa

Ether way, this is very frustrating and very costly, i bought 12 kits.

I have a buddy that picked up a few of these, this guy knows his stuff, he has competed all over the world, and is actually the head judge at most of the shows around here.....
He starting hitting it at 10iu a day, and despite eating tons of calories(ie lots of fast food), he says he is getting harder and stronger every day. This guy knows more about bodybuilding than I ever will, and he loves them, so I am convinced...problem is now it looks like they arent available around here now

I have been running those identicle kits now for 5 weeks, they seem very real to me, at least as far as gh goes, I am eating probably 6000 calories a day and actually lost 6 lbs in week 2(at 8iu a day)
I think you r running a scam with GHSales. We have been putting things together over the last few months on the internet, pictures, what u have been saying on all ur posts and the advertisments of various compaines that have the same language etc.
All I can say is that we have been scammed for 10's of thousands and my people will now will be focused on identity and location.

I think you r running a scam with GHSales. We have been putting things together over the last few months on the internet, pictures, what u have been saying on all ur posts and the advertisments of various compaines that have the same language etc.
All I can say is that we have been scammed for 10's of thousands and my people will now will be focused on identity and location.

listen you little bitch, if you have something to say about me, how about you drop me a line and we can talk...I can change or even erase this post of yours, but frankly I wouldnt even take the time to bother with changing your crap.
I have never advertised anyone or anything, I post up about a brand of gh that I have been using since Jan, and you talk about you getting getting scammed.....First, sorry to hear about your luck, but if you had more brains than money, then you wouldnt get taken for that much cash....Second, I have never heard of GHsales....not that its anyones business, but I get my saizens locally, from someone in the ontario region, which is where I live...if you are looking so hard to find me!

I just re-read your post, who exactly is GHsales, till your idiot post I never heard of them, you can run a search on my posts and I have never mentioned them till I quoted your crap???

Back