Real or Fake Saizen Serono

I have the exact same kit....my guess is that they're counterfeits, my reasons for this:
1) why would there only be an english instruction manual is a spanish product?
2)they were pretty cheap, real saizen would fetch a high price
3)crimping was a little underpar
4)I've heard that saizen comes in little pucks where as these and just a loose powder

BUT I do beleive there is real HGH inside, I tested it twice to see if it was Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and both times it came out negative. my guess is its generic with counterfeit serono packaging.

Strongman.. Im pety sure those are just differant cause they ar the newer saizen.. Mine with the green caps are from 2002 im pretty sure.. And hey are the 5mg viles.. when mixed with the water there was no cloudyness at all.. Good sign of real saizen.. any other proof that its not ?

if yours are from 2002..why 2012 exp date?

here are more pics old logo to newest logo.. if you used your product and got results.. your lucky and good for you..they are still not legit saizen......

the earliest saizen and box from spain..the ones that are supposedly like your green tops and the other blue tops that are in question.

well ive been to six other boards and all say the same thing...its generic in serono packaging...its gh but just not the quality of serono...i do know 2 people using it and both swear its real as both were getting carpal 3mths in and using 5iu/day...i guess i will try it out as there is a no return policy at my drugstore :)

and the in in between logo and label and box change.. as you can see the puck in my pic...either way best of luck to you and your gh...weather you are convinced or not, i have nothing to gain here, just the insight that both gh in question are fake..

Any thoughts i got a 150iu kit , saizen .l 600$ Canadian ... is the even possible? and what is this check if ur pregnant bussiness people talking bout to see if there real????

they were probably not legit serono, but I have no doubt they were legit gh, I have been on gh for years, everything from jins, blue tops, these kits, and even humatope right out of the pharmacy, and I know that what I was using was gh
that being said, I havent seen them in a while so it doesnt seem quite so important. Ive been going back and forth between blue tops and jins and have been happy with both

not real saizen

I just got a 150IU Saizen kit in Canada for 600. However the pamphlet does not correspond with the contents. The pamphlet if you read it says something like 'click and easy 8mg' however you get 10 vials 15IU each. This does not make sense.

I just got a 150IU Saizen kit in Canada for 600. However the pamphlet does not correspond with the contents. The pamphlet if you read it says something like 'click and easy 8mg' however you get 10 vials 15IU each. This does not make sense.

sounds like that pamphlet is for the one click auto inject pen

Needlesize I tried mashing U but I can't.

I recently came across a few boxes of saizen that I just started on Monday

I was researching about this box, n I came across a forum n U said its good gh

That gave me a sigh of relief as I'm also got mine in the Ontario region.

I am on 5 iu a day

I have a question, how much bac water did U use to mix use?
It says 15iu so I used 1.5ml of bac water

Just wondering what did U do so I can maximize the results like U did

I'm just iffy cuz I know its fake the Spanish writing the paper inside is English and says 2007 and 8.8mg per bottle

I dun care as long as it works

Thanks a lot man

I just got saizen from Mexico with mexican language and also the insert was in Spanish. However upon reading and observations I think they must be fake.
As the powder was NOt in a hard puck, it dissolved too easily, was not as viscous as it should have been. I remember I did do real Saizen about
8 or 10 years ago and it was real but don't have any left to compare. But do remember the residue in the vials after i mixed and it sat for a few days
after using it then it turned a little brownish/orange and somewhat viscous. Now those who say these fakes from Mexico are just 192 amino acides that is very
doubtful also as 192 or 191 there won't be any detectable difference in " flufiness " of the powder, viscosity or how easily it mixes etc. etc. Also the metal
top on these vials does rotate if one holds it tight with the fingers and i have heard real legitimate vials should not rotate.

NOw one thing that I have noticed
about real hgh such as the expensive NOrditropin just of late and the prior real legitimate Saizen many years ago is that my levels of Cholesterol both HDL and LDL both went significantly down. When not doing any hgh for a couple weeks or so - i forgot the exact time needed to return back to normal without hgh but was not more than a couple months at most as I recall. With no hgh total cholesterol was typically 200-210 mg/Dl. but then after real hgh at an average of about 2 iu = about 0.67mg per day for a month or or so my total cholesterol was typically below 130mg/Dl. - i have done this comparison several times.

Just about anywhere one can order a blood test for just cholesterol on line for under $30 or so .I am going to try and determine if it is real or fake that way after a couple months or so but as of now I feel almost 100% sure because of the consistency of the powder etc. etc. that I have gotten fake so called Merck Serono saizen 1.33mg Somatropina as the label says on my boxes of blue tops(the color of the tops is no longer any way to tell i would not think). The phamphlet description inside is Spanish. That is easy for them to change knowing about the prior posts of fake ones being in English. The mixing water came in like 2ml+ ampoules,you know the type one must break the top off, and said nothing of Benzyl alcohol but only the usual 0.9% Na Cl , salt. The real sizen of years ago the mixing water came also in the same size larger vials and did have benzoyl alcohol added.

Back