12. Kris Dim
13. Ahmad Haidar
14. Johnnie Jackson
15. Troy Alves
16. Craig Richardson
17. Mustafa Mohammed
18. Richard Jones
19. Claude Groulx

supprised at where Chris Cormier and Dennis James placed. thought they would be in the running for top 5.

This OLYMPIA WAS A CROCK OF SHIT - Yes ronnie is better than jay, but according to the rules Jay Should have won.

Dexter Jackson should never lose a Ab and thigh shot to ronnie coleman. That pose would have give Jay the win. Along with the other 3 guys that challenged him to that shot that should have beat him.

And as far as Gunter Beating out Chris, Dennis, or Victor - made me sick

I'm not sure if i'll watch the olympia again.

I am amazed at where Cormier placed as well as how high Gunter placed. I really need to see pics to see if these are justified. Doesnt surprise me about Ronnie though the man is amazing

Check your PPV provider - I have Indemand and its on everyday for about 2 weeks.

Levrone did not compete because he wants to act (like he can even talk) which is why he's skinny.

Priest didn't compete.

dexter is smaller, but looks more like a bodybuilder than a mass freak. and getting beat by ronnie with abs, thats a crock of shit

i'm sick of seeing smaller guys overlooked... dexter and darrem should place higher.. theirbodies are amazing... coleman has a distended gut.. and so does cutler.. when will size not matter as much as actual physique.. IMO no1 really has a better physique than those two guys they are ripped and symetrical

gottabadrash said:
i'm sick of seeing smaller guys overlooked... dexter and darrem should place higher.. theirbodies are amazing... coleman has a distended gut.. and so does cutler.. when will size not matter as much as actual physique.. IMO no1 really has a better physique than those two guys they are ripped and symetrical
I agree. Dexter is phenomenal. Remember Lee Labrada? He could never take first either.

You definitely cannot compare Jay Cutler's "gut" to Coleman. Nowhere even close to how badly ronnie's gut sticks out. Cutler doesn't have the back that Ronnie does...period.

cutler is still bloated in the stomach... all im saying is that dexter and darrem have the greatest physiques.. dexter is a mini lee haney

Back