RJ recap over the years

"tape" as in measuring tape, Im guessing. As in how big are your Bi's, Chest, penis... Wait, scratch the last one.

"tape" as in measuring tape, Im guessing. As in how big are your Bi's, Chest, penis... Wait, scratch the last one.

haha. thats what i figured after reading it again.

Ummm. I can take a guess based on what I am now.

Arms - 18.5"
Shoulders - 56.5"
Chest - 48.5"
Waist - 34"

Have no idea about the rest. Those are the beach body parts. lol

Another person who thinks drugs make the physique.

Jealousy is not a good color on you Olympian. :D

No, I dont think that at all. Thats why I asked before how come you took all that shit.

I would think with all you ran, and if your diet, training and recouperation were proper you would have been one huge gnarly mo'fo.

Its not that you dont look good, you do, again I just figured with all you ran I would have been like OH SHIT!!

(btw, feel free to PM me you source should you feel inclined to do so...) :beertoast:

No, I dont think that at all. Thats why I asked before how come you took all that shit.

I would think with all you ran, and if your diet, training and recouperation were proper you would have been one huge gnarly mo'fo.

Its not that you dont look good, you do, again I just figured with all you ran I would have been like OH SHIT!!

(btw, feel free to PM me you source should you feel inclined to do so...) :beertoast:

Like i said, it just looks like alot of gear, but believe me, its not for a show prep. Ask some the guys who compete what they take over the course of 16 weeks and your eyes will fall out. With that being said, again, it ain't the juice that makes the physique. How many people on here admit to using insane doses of gear, hell, even moderate doses of gear, and still are less than 200lbs?? lol

Just outta curiousity, what do consider big? Not that I think I'm all that... but i think 250lbs at 11-12% at 5"9" (that was before I started my prep) ain't nothing to sneeze at.

Again, I don't care, I'm just curious.

Like i said, it just looks like alot of gear, but believe me, its not for a show prep. Ask some the guys who compete what they take over the course of 16 weeks and your eyes will fall out. With that being said, again, it ain't the juice that makes the physique. How many people on here admit to using insane doses of gear, hell, even moderate doses of gear, and still are less than 200lbs?? lol

Just outta curiousity, what do consider big? Not that I think I'm all that... but i think 250lbs at 11-12% at 5"9" (that was before I started my prep) ain't nothing to sneeze at.

Again, I don't care, I'm just curious.

What?! Damn... Those pics dont do you justice.

Yeah, thats pretty big in my book.

I'm currently 260 at about 12% right now standing 5'11. Just got done with my first cycle ever of test and nan-deca. Need to get to 280-290 with the same body fat...

What?! Damn... Those pics dont do you justice.

Yeah, thats pretty big in my book.

I'm currently 260 at about 12% right now standing 5'11. Just got done with my first cycle ever of test and nan-deca. Need to get to 280-290 with the same body fat...

no big deal bro. i didn't take it personally. I'm not really wide by BBing standards, just thick as a gator (so Ive been told). lol

Either way, thats all over now. Gotta get some of this weight down to be healthy for my son who was just born. Nice thing about GH for 2 years is that the muscle i gained don't really go nowhere. So I'll still be big enough to scare his punk ass, and fast enough to catch him. lol

. So I'll still be big enough to scare his punk ass, and fast enough to catch him. lol

Your going to need it. My kid turns 3 in a few weeks and its a hand full Bro. But DEFIANTLY worth it. Enjoy the time you have because as Cliche as it sounds, they grow up fast...

Your going to need it. My kid turns 3 in a few weeks and its a hand full Bro. But DEFIANTLY worth it. Enjoy the time you have because as Cliche as it sounds, they grow up fast...

Cliche or not, hes only 5 months and already know hes gonna be a handful. Has that "im gonna get into everything when i start walking" look. lol

Takes after his Dad though... already just shy of 20lbs. :D

no big deal bro. i didn't take it personally. I'm not really wide by BBing standards, just thick as a gator (so Ive been told). lol

Either way, thats all over now. Gotta get some of this weight down to be healthy for my son who was just born. Nice thing about GH for 2 years is that the muscle i gained don't really go nowhere. So I'll still be big enough to scare his punk ass, and fast enough to catch him. lol

Please donate your remaining stock of GH to: OLYMPIAN dubdubdub.ology.com

Thanks!

Good luck with the new one. I got two boys 9 and 4. I dont miss that diapers and bottles stuff for nothing!

Its seems the only way to contact you is to hijack this thread sorry. I have read a lot of shit on here in the past couple months and you seem to know your shit and have the physique to back it up! I originally was going to do a Var only cycle for my first @ 50 mg a day for 8 weeks, but came across some of your comments... decided to order some prop. but god dammit it hasnt shown up yet. Wanted to kick this off on Monday. Would you recommend starting the var by it self until I got my prop. or no? 5'10 195 lbs 13% body fat( I think, cant find calipers anywhere and dont see doc for a while) I eat 6 times a day. I also read allot of these guys dont supplement a lot of protein shakes? I drink 3 or 4 a day and seem weak when I miss? I understand that meals are more important but its easier to shake it. Any feed back is appreciated... Pm me if you dont mind

Thanks in advance

Happy new year

Its seems the only way to contact you is to hijack this thread sorry. I have read a lot of shit on here in the past couple months and you seem to know your shit and have the physique to back it up! I originally was going to do a Var only cycle for my first @ 50 mg a day for 8 weeks, but came across some of your comments... decided to order some prop. but god dammit it hasnt shown up yet. Wanted to kick this off on Monday. Would you recommend starting the var by it self until I got my prop. or no? 5'10 195 lbs 13% body fat( I think, cant find calipers anywhere and dont see doc for a while) I eat 6 times a day. I also read allot of these guys dont supplement a lot of protein shakes? I drink 3 or 4 a day and seem weak when I miss? I understand that meals are more important but its easier to shake it. Any feed back is appreciated... Pm me if you dont mind

Thanks in advance

Happy new year

damn, and you hijacked an old ass thread. lol

yes you could do the Var until you get your gear, but i don't recommend it until you get your diet straight. That many shakes and not enough real food will not make you big.

Why not start a new thread and we'll answer more in detail there. this old thread might not get much play.

Back