The Benjamin Button Cycle

Lean keep an eye on the joints brother coming off deca and gettin on Winstrol (winny) might really take a toll on them.

Why do you want to come off westside?

Props on the weighted bench dips they rock. Maybe try some BB JM Press next time your tris will be lovin it!

Yeah I am def watching the joints carefully - and yes I'm on board w/ the JM presses - got to remeber the form when I get to the gym...YouTube?

Damn, your boy tore the patella tendon? Ouch. Completely? I guess he has a better chance of recovery at a young age. Us older guys would about have to retire from the iron game with that injury. Great log btw.

They won't MRI it for 2 weeks 'cause they heal so fast at that age so we'll prolly never know the extent of the injury. I doubt it would be totally torn but he was crying the other day and he's a pretty tough little bugger - haven't seen him cry over an injury in years. (okay maybe for 30 secs but that's about it.) Today he seems much better - we are still icing it. have to wait & see.

Saturday Hypertrophy Legs/Calves

-Hack Squat
5set 10 x3 plates/4plates/5plates/5/5(ea side) super setted with
-Standing Calf
5set 10-12 x 320/400/495/495/495
-Leg Extensions
5set 10x 100/120/160/160 super setted with
-lying Leg Curls
5set 8-10x 100/120/120/120/120 super setted with
-Sitting Calf Raise
5set 8-10 x 2 plates/3plates/3/3/3

Weighted abs

Decline bench crunches (steep)
2 x 10 w/ 10lbs
Captains Chair
3 sets 10 x feet above my head!
Machine crunches
3 sets x 10 x 120
Hanging leg raises
3sets 10 x BW + 20
Decline bench crunches
3 x 10 x bw + 10

Great workout - felt like I got in some good iontensity - went right away to the higher weights instead of the usual pyramiding up. 15 min Cardio warmup w stretching first. 30 mg Winstrol (winny) to start the day/ 3 scoops Jacked to start w/o I am off the green tea fat burners - i think with everything else they are too much caffine. i sometimes forget that the over the counter stuff is potent too - eg - I was using Animal Pak & Stak - stak is a lot of the same stuff as jacked so i think maybe not a good idea. Weight is steady, acne is still active - went to tanning today; got lots of preps for it...Still feels like a big "ROIDS IN USE" sticker on my back! LOL Tris are hella sore today (feels great!) Had a little deca Dick last nite :-( maybe that's the addition of the Winstrol (winny) too? I am thinking about adding some Proviron at the end since I miscalculated the Winstrol (winny) and only have about 3 weeks worth. (any opinions on that? 2 mo weeks of deca. 4 mo weeks of test (BTW - switching to test E for the end 'cause I ran out of test C.)

Took a 1 hour nap this afternoon - felt great! Later dudes!

Last edited:
Yo dudes

Monday

Hit 18 holes yesterday in a golf tournament and then went to the gym to do some calves and squats. Got up to 295 on the squats for 7 reps. The did some delt raises.
Finished the night w/ 200mg test P, 200 deca, 5mg HCG and 50 mg of Winstrol (winny) throughout the day. Knees are starting to hurt - think it's the winny.

Tuesday
Incline BP

10 x 135;10x185;7x235;7 x 255

Flat DB bench press
10x65; 10 x 80; 10 x 90; 7 x 100!!!! no spotter - all me!

Upright Rows
3 sets 10 x 80 supersetted w/
DB shrugs
3 sets 75/75/90

JM presses

3 sets 10 x 85

3 sets 10 dips x BW

Really felt great this am - took my Winstrol (winny) 2 hours before lifting - NoXplode 30 mins before lifting.

15 mins cardio

What time in the a.m. do you lift lean?

Great #'s on the incline im curious what your 3 rep me would be. Throw 275 up on there next time and hit it 5x. Excellent work lean I can't wait till the day you post 315x5 thats startin to get deisel!

You got all the young girls in your gym making fun of their teenage and up Bfriends because your probably using double the weight, lol HELL YEAH! It's guys like you that make me feel weak comin in behind you on the bench, damn you, lol!

Hey how often you do you use captain crunch? Do you warm-up then squeeze the harder ones?

Wed Workout
Not the best today - migraines ( a big issue for me a few years back ) are here again. Too much stress.... So I've had a headache for 3 days - usually goes away when i workout but it stuck by my side today..:-(

Stiff leg deads

10 x 135
7 x 185
7 x 225
7 x 275 (PB)

Hack squats
12 x 3 plates a side
10 x 5 plates
10 x 5 plates
12 x 4 plates
10 x 3 plates
18 x 2 plates

Walking lunges
64 steps w 60 lb BB

Lying Ham curls
3 sets 10 x 100

GHR's
3 sets 10

seated calf raises
10 x 2 plates
3 x 10 x 3plates

Any suggestions for the migraines apart from ibuprophen?

What time in the a.m. do you lift lean?

Great #'s on the incline im curious what your 3 rep me would be. Throw 275 up on there next time and hit it 5x. Excellent work lean I can't wait till the day you post 315x5 thats startin to get deisel!

You got all the young girls in your gym making fun of their teenage and up Bfriends because your probably using double the weight, lol HELL YEAH! It's guys like you that make me feel weak comin in behind you on the bench, damn you, lol!

Hey how often you do you use captain crunch? Do you warm-up then squeeze the harder ones?

Hey D - i usually lift at 7 am - lately it's been 8 am 'cause I been waking up w/ nasty migraines that won't go away - i take meds for them but i guess it's not enuf now - dunno... Anyways i am enjoying getting the higher weights up there - I'd likle to hit 3 plates a side on the BB flat bench. I'm only 25 a side away from that now on a good day.

The captains of crunch i haven't used in a few weeks 'cause my wife "cleaned up" and they are in a box somewhere...LOL but I do sets with the 100 and 150's - the 150s are really tough too get a good squeeze.

Migranes are bad, theres so many different reasons for them and the most of them we dont even know.

My mom suffers from them badly, or used to. Now when see feels like theyre coming on, she downs 5cups of black coffee and goes and liedown for 30mins, this has helped her to get over them.

You could always get yourself the card out there in Cali lean, lol. Relieve all your stress and pain. That will definitely do the trick

Ive always found a brazilian or asian massage parlor relieves my stress, Nice!

You could always get yourself the card out there in Cali lean, lol. Relieve all your stress and pain. That will definitely do the trick

I hate people how get good results from vitamin C, for me it just gives anxitiety:(

Although it is great when you need to come down fron something stronger, or i have heard;)

Ive always found a brazilian or asian massage parlor relieves my stress, Nice!

Thanks for the suggestion, D! I've tried the smokeable medication and it really doesn't help the headaches. The asian massage parlors do relieve the stress nicely tho...;-) I am wondering if it is caffine addiction - I stopped my Grean Tean fat burners about a week ago - those babies are LOADED with caffine! Still I get plenty as coffe, No Xplode, etc.

THURSDAYS ROCK!
I love the thursday workout - weekend is coming - usually I get pretty good sleep, etc. No headache this am!!!!
Got up a little early to get my Winstrol (winny) shot down my throat so it could be absorbed before I ate - 30 mgs. 20 more tonight after dinner. BP is up a bit not at an unhealthy level, but def all this juice is pumping me up. I'm still getting a bit out of breathe going upstairs, etc. - easy stuff but I notice it. The workouts have been intense - lots of sweating & heavy breathing. Night sweats continue - I sleep naked on a beach towel now under a sheet & very lite blanket. At about 3 am i am wet & need to pee so i get up - get cold and put on a dry t shirt. Amazing how this stuff changes your metabolism.

DB Bench (slight incline 5-10%)

14 x60
12x70
8 x 85
8 x 95
8 x 100!!!! happy as hell with that - it felt really comfortable like I had maybe 1-2 in the tank! No prob getting them up initially. i know i'm a steroid beast ATM - hoping I can keep this strength when I go off - I love lifting the 100's - people actually watch me - Hahahahaha

Decline bench
12 x 135
3 x 225
10 x 135
10 x 185
10 x 205

straight bar bi curls
6 sets 10 x 70

spider curl machine
6 x 10 x 100

Bioisolater (curl;s)
2 x 10 x 100 supersetted with

Reverse tri pushdowns
4 x 10 x 80

Tri kickbacks
3 x 10 x 25

Weighted bench dips
3 sets 10 x BW+125

dips
10 x BW
8 x BW + 25
6 x BW (Tris fried!)

Also had a Jack3d cocktail (3 scoops) before workout and 1 green tea fat burner. I cut out the green tea a few weeks ago & think maybe withdrawl is the reson for the headaches lately. All is good now!!!! (BTW got 2 compliments in the gym - one from a babe - Oh what''s up with your guns? looks like you've been puttin in some hard work!" and one from a really buff guy from the 'hood who said i was lookin thick! :) almost makes up for tuesday when my wife said that my legs look too small compared to my upper body - followed up by "Your back looks wierd - the 2 sides don't match..." Gee thanks honey... Unfortunately she is attracked to the Tom Hanks type - lanky and not particularly buff. I was hoping that would change...

Later guys.

almost makes up for tuesday when my wife said that my legs look too small compared to my upper body - followed up by "Your back looks wierd - the 2 sides don't match..." Gee thanks honey... Unfortunately she is attracked to the Tom Hanks type - lanky and not particularly buff. I was hoping that would change...

OMG ROFL thats funny shit:D

My wife knows better then to make negative comments about my physique!

Glad to hear no headache!

Hey lean, do you feel the caffeine from the green tea supplements? Because i take them and dont feel anything, like a buzz i mean!

I'd love to train with you one day lean... you look like you've changed your game plan a lot and know what's working for you. Great job.

And I have to say that I love the little anecdotes, they make me laugh every time I read them. Keep up the lightheartedness.

OMG ROFL thats funny shit:D

My wife knows better then to make negative comments about my physique!

Glad to hear no headache!

Hey lean, do you feel the caffeine from the green tea supplements? Because i take them and dont feel anything, like a buzz i mean!

Hahahaha - It's all good now - I had a little chat with her the other nite about male ego.... we're ready for the make up sex now!!! LOL Mike I'll look up the name of these tabs - they are little green monsters - green tea and some other shit that turns me into a caffine fired speed freak!

Milk - Nice new avi - it that the view from your new apartment? LOL Yeah I'd like to train w/ u too - esp now that I can put up the 100's young man- Hahahaha

It's FRIDAY!

Great workout this am. Woke up in a stupor this am after a really sweaty night - I guess the Winstrol (winny) makes me sweat even more. Pinned my lats which wasn't the smartest idea since i did shoulders & back today! LOL For some reson lats go really smoothly for me. Must be all the hugs i'm giving mysellf lately... hahahaha I still have a sore glute from pinning Winstrol (winny) last week - never again!!!! (Yeah I know u told me so Milk, but I had to see for myself! - 2 days out felt like I hammered my cheek with a 10d nail! ;-) so today was test e 250 and deca 200; 35 mg Winstrol (winny) oral - another 15 tonite.

Felt TOTALLY out of it this am - more so than usual - i think it's all the juice - so I pulled out all the stops took my grean tea fat burner (full of caffine) and 3 scoops of NoXplode before the workout. Finally got my motor started after listening to Blodie at loud volumns....lol

Hypertrophy Shoulders/Back/Traps

-DB Shoulder Press
12x45;10x55;8x65 super setted with
-DB Front Raise
10 x 15 (3 sets)

-DB One Arm Row
8 x 80;8x90;8x100!!!!super setted with
-DB Arnold Press
10 x 35;10x45;10x55

-Lat Pull Down (Wide Grip)
10 x 160;10x180;10x210
super setted with
-DB Shrugs
10x80;10x90;10x100!!!

-Lat Pull Down (Close grip, palms facing in)
10 x 140;10x160;10x160 super setted with
-BB Upright Row
3 x 10 x 70
-HS upright high row
10x 2plates;8 x 3plates +5;8 x 3plates +5

FRIED!!!! Got a lot of PB's - never rowed or shruged 100's before - only my second time doing Arnolds - felt incredibly pumped - thank you NoXplode! Lost 2 lbs due to poor eating yesterday - got to catch up today.

Have a great weekend dudes! search & destroy!:destroy::destroy::destroy:

Y bros - Saturday pm - had an awsome day. I was a little bummed 'cause instead of going to the sat morn w/o, i volunteered at my son's school to help move the "science garden" which entailed shovelling dirt into boxes and moving about 65 of them! According to the science teacher, the boxes weighed about 50lbs, but I thingk the damp soil was closer to 65lbs a box.
SOOOO lots of Box squats and upright rows 8-10:30 am!!! I wore my belt so it wasn't too bad, but a few of the other guys were showing some fatique after about 5 boxes - hahahaha - Now THIS is why I like to lift weights!

noon back home for a 90 min nap - (heaven)

2pm gym time downed 3 scoops of Jack3d before and was ready for action!

Lower body strength

Box squats
12 x 135
10 x 205
6x295
3x295
8x295(wrapped knees for this one!)

Romanian deads

12 x 135
10 x 185
8 x 235
8 x 255

Seated ham curls

3 sets of 10 (machine - forgot the weight)

Standing one leg ham curls
3 sets of 8-10 (machine - forgot the weight)

seated leg extensions Got to see a little definition coming out on my hairy legs!
3 sets of 10 x 100
2 sets (one legged) 5 x 100

Legs and back felt very pumped & good

45 min chair massage ;-) 1 set...

Overall feeling Fukkin awsome - this combo of test dec and Winstrol (winny) has lots of nasty sides, but super strength is excellente! Great focus - weight 215 - can still see my abs a bit. sides - damn bacne; some face acne(very minor);some minor deca dick - woodys aren't as hard as a few weeks ago, libido is a bit down, sweating like a mofo; seem to be getting rashes on my skin from excess sweating - especially where my weighty belt goes, lifting straps, etc.

All in all it's worth it, but in a way I am looking forward to going natty for a few months. Next week is the last week of deca :-( I'll def have to watch the joints after that - I have noticed a difference with the Winstrol (winny) already.)

LATER DUDES - HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!!!:devil2::devil2::devil2:

Last edited:
Broskis;

Had a big carpentry day on Sun - so that was my "rest " day. Today hit the gym at 7:30 and did chest & Arms - great workout IMO. Had my triple scoop Jack3d beforehand as well as 30mg Winstrol (winny). Did a little cardio last night with the wife - very taxing - I am shocked at how out of breathe i get - It's like I'm sprinting! This is the last week of deca and I am really feeling like 3 substances at the same time is a lot on my body. Night sweats elevated heart rate, etc. Plus my ears are hot! How wierd is that?

MONDAY

10% Incline DB press

12 x 50
10x 60
10 x 70
5 x 85
6 x 95
8 x 100!!!

Flat BB bench
8 x 225
6 x 225
10 x 185

Straight BB arm curls
10 x65
10x 75
10x85
dropset 6x85;6x75;4x 65;4x45

Dips
10 x bw
10 x bw +20
6 x bw+30

Rope pressdowns

8x120
8x140
8x 160
8 x 180
4x200 whole stack!

JM Presses
(smith machine; wt = plates only)
6 x 50
8 x 50
5 x 50
8 x40
12 x 20

Hammer curls
10 x 20
10 x 25
10 x 30
2 x 35

behind the neck incline skullcrushers(smith machine; wt = plates only)
3 x 10 x 50

Cable cross overs

10 x 60
10 x 70
8 x80
6 x 90

awsome workout - felt a great pump in my arms! totally exhausted!

TUESDAY
Pinned my deca, test eth and HCG last night, started off the day w/ 30mg Winstrol (winny). Had 8 solid hours of sleep and i feel great! sides for all the juice are the same - except now I'm getting pimples on my pecs and face ;-( - onl;y a few more weeks - hope this goes away when I lay off the juice. Seems like the Winstrol (winny) made it worse.

"Rest Day"
seated calf raises superset with
15 x 90
12 x 125
12x 125
8x125
standing calf raises
12 x 305
10 x 355
8x400
8 x 400

Cardio (elliptical 130 BPM)
20 mins

I showed great restraint this am and did only calves 'cause this evening i am going back to boxing for the first time in 2 weeks. Been too sore around my waist & knees so took some time off. Tonight i am ready to hit it hard and work up a sweet sweat...

greetings earthlings - I had a stellar workout this am. Awsome 60 min boxing session last evening (great 8.5 hrs sleep last night) - woke up feeling excellent. Had breakfast (oatmeal and Syntha 6 drink) and then a free sample of some pre workout drink like NoXplode - I'll give u the name tomorrow or edit this later. In any case it was great - seems like less caffine but more speed - LOL.

Shoulders & Back

DB Military Press,
12 x 45
8 x 55
8x 60
8x65
6x75!!!!!! TOTALLY Stoked about that!

One arm Rows

10x90
3x8x100!!!! (more stoked)

Arnold press
10x45
8x50
8x55

Wide grip pulldown supersetted with
DB shrugs
10x170/10x100
8x200/10x100
8x200/10x100
8x210/10x100

close grip pulldown supersetted with
Upright BB Rows
10x170/8x70
8x170/8x70
8x170/8x70
8x170/8x70

HS High Rows
12 x 2 plates ea side
10x2plates + 25
8 x 3 plates +5

Felt like a beast today! I was sitting at the bench contemplating the 75's for the Military and I said to myself "You've never been stronger than you are today so go for it!" :flipoffha i am loving this! (Sorry if this is effusive - I'm sure I'll pipe down when I get to PCT...:toilet:)

Back