Some recent pics

needsize

Community Veteran
Took these a few weeks ago, they were taken the day after I finished a diet, so I am fairly carb depleted, should probably have waited till I ate some carbs...
The black paint is because the shorts I took the pics in were probably a little too revealing for some, so I painted over them..
Still not gonna compete again till I bring up the back and shoulders...as usual my back is holding water like a sponge!!

Well at least you have the dieting part down.

Any dieting info you would like (or be willing) to share?

gawd damn!

Never thought I'd say this to someone your size..but i'd agree more delt work is needed to complete the frame.

Nice damn nonetheless

dieting was basic, carbs from oatmeal and baked potatoes, 150-200 carbs a day, none after 6pm...protein from egg whites, chicken, lean beef, etc...Total calories around 2700-3000 a day, which for me is starving

thanks aztech, I definitely need more delt and back work, have brought it all up this year but not enough

thanks, my weight was around 216lbs when I took those...I think I gained a few lbs this year, maybe 4-5lbs

Thanks for ignoring my question.

forgot about your question
have been doing a lot more volume for shoulders, minimum 5 sets each for front, side and rear laterals, along with very heavy military pressing. I also started hitting front delts on chest day as well, so they were getting hit twice a week...did the same thing with traps, hit them on back day as well

montess...awesome, gave my wife the same reaction...she says mama now...

Yup, it doesn’t surprise me one bit that you look the way you do, jesus christ. Like always, looking incredible.

Not once has this guy ever looked like shit. Fucker, still has abs and veins popping out at 265! lol Awesome work!!

Yup, it doesn’t surprise me one bit that you look the way you do, jesus christ. Like always, looking incredible.

Not once has this guy ever looked like shit. Fucker, still has abs and veins popping out at 265! lol Awesome work!!

lol...thanks..I dont really remember the abs and veins at 260...lots of bloat though...nothing like being out of breath putting on your shoes

lol...thanks..I dont really remember the abs and veins at 260...lots of bloat though...nothing like being out of breath putting on your shoes

I HATE YOU NS you make me sick bro :). I have a horrible time dieting down and I just lack the willpower im 6'0 205 youve seen my pics I think. But man anyways its been such a bitch man and I want it so bad. You do motivate me.

I HATE YOU NS you make me sick bro :). I have a horrible time dieting down and I just lack the willpower im 6'0 205 youve seen my pics I think. But man anyways its been such a bitch man and I want it so bad. You do motivate me.

I remember your pics, I thought you definitely looked good
gotta be honest, I hate dieting more than I can possibly express!! I am miserable, and tired when I am doing it, so I get it over with as fast as I can...now I am just aiming to maintain for the summer time, and thats almost as hard, having to watch what I eat all summer
dammit, why do we do this....:baby:

I remember your pics, I thought you definitely looked good
gotta be honest, I hate dieting more than I can possibly express!! I am miserable, and tired when I am doing it, so I get it over with as fast as I can...now I am just aiming to maintain for the summer time, and thats almost as hard, having to watch what I eat all summer
dammit, why do we do this....:baby:

What do your cardio sessions look like bro?

Back