Soul Rebel's trying to get DIESEL log

Soul Rebel said:
I was thinking DB press also, but wouldn't that basically be accomplishing the same thing as the HS presses?

I think so but even more so. keep it up bra.

H.I.C.

hicnn.jpg

Not going to have time to lift today, have to work tonight and had to run around for shit earlier in the day. Leaving tomorrow morning for Vegas, will be back Wednesday. Will probably be browsing the forum, but not posting in here obviously, via phone if I have downtime.

Soul Rebel said:
Thanks braddah. I'm guessing you spent some time here huh? What island?

spent alot of time there. the island of O'ahu. Lived in Wahiawa, Millilani, and Haleiwa (north shore). I was an Army brat, spent about 14yrs there and miss it. I'll return one day as my moms calls Hawai'i home. Shaka bra.

Just got home yesterday, definitely gained some weight from all the buffets, so I'm looking forward to getting back into the gym. I'm going to the gym later today.

Shoulders/traps
HS shoulder press 120 each side 2x6
DB shoulder press 70x8x3
Barbell shrugs 405x10x2
Upright rows 115x8x2 (harder than I thought, haven't done these in years)
DB bent-over lat raises 25x8x4

Last edited:
Back and bi's
BB rows 255x8x2
Pull-ups BW 2s
Pull-downs 210x8x2
Ez curl 3s (wide grip)
Superset DB curls (alternating/hammer)
Felt good about today's workout, strength is still not where it should be, but an overall decent workout.

No, but I probably will be soon. Currently, I don't have a belt, but I will be ordering the "lever" belt from Inzer next week.

Last edited:
Thanks Aczech. Chest/Tri's
Flat DB Press 100x8x2
HS Incline Press 2 plates each side (tri's were kinda dead already) 8x2
Skullcrushers 105x8x3 supersetted with Cable pushdowns
Didn't have time for abs, as I overslept after a rather arduous day at school. Really, it just sucked getting up so fucking early after getting off of work so late last night, but that's life.

I don't think I'm in a position to give any advice, especially on abs, but my ab workouts usually consist of weighted cable crunches, hanging leg raises, side abs (obliques; I rotate exercises weekly) and decline bench weighted crunches.

Went to the gym unexpectedly tonight, as work was slow, so I got cut early. Didn't feel up to squatting so instead I did 45 min. of low-intensity cardio.

Yeah, we all gotta make a living somehow; even while in college. School has really been fucking up my lifting schedule. I think my body is honestly getting acclimated with the whole waking up early and going sleep late ordeal. I will post Thursday's and today's (Saturday) workouts.
Thurs. Shoulders
HS Shoulder Press 120x6x2
DB Press 75x8x3
BB Shrugs 405x10x2
Upright Rows 105x8x3 (I know this is really weak, but these fucken kill me)
Bent-over Lat raises 35x8x4
Today's Workout
Back and Bi's
Bent-over Rows 265x8x2 (these felt really good)
Pullups 3s BW
Lat Pull-downs 210x8x3
EZ Curl Curls 3x8 (bi's were already dead)
DB Hammer Curls 3x8

when I tire myself at night due to workout/cardio, i can't sleep for hours. x.x

also, since having work, I found myself abling to buy things i want with my own money and that alone rock. also how to save money and spending unwisely like those politician's kids. fuckers

i can see you have a strong tri/shoulder and grip. consistency is the key and luck for a good weather

Lifted on Tuesday night, forgot to post it up, so here it is.
Chest/Tri's
Flat DB Press 100x8x2
HS Incline Press 90x8x3 (each side)
BW Dips 2s
Skullcrushers 115x8x3
Cable pushdowns 2s to failure
Weighted Cable Crunches 3s
Will be going to the gym in a couple of hourse after the drafting of the ology FFB league. Seems like he gods just don't want me o be doing legs, as Sunday morning upon waking I felt a pop in my knee, and was really unable to bend very much or put pressure on it until yesterday. We'll see what happens.

Back