Soul Rebel's trying to get DIESEL log

Thanks Angry, I hope so.
Yesterday's workout Back/Bi's
BB Bent-over Rows 265x8x2 Back was starting to hurt, can't wait for the lever belt, but it's still ~3 weeks or so away.
Pull-ups 2s
Lat Pull-downs 210x8x3
Cable Curls 150x8x3 Jury's still out on this one, I think I'd rather stick to BB exercises
Superset bi's (Alt. DB curls/Hammer) 3x8

Yeah, well the form probably isn't the greatest, but it'll do. I don't think I can go much past 275 w/o a belt (which should be arriving next week). Had to lift what should be Monday's routine tonight (no time).
Chest/Tri's
DB Press 100x8x3
HS Incline Press 90x8x3(each side, will be upping the weight next week for sure)
Dips BW 2x8
Skullcrushers 115x8x3
Tricep Pushdowns 150xfailurex3
Felt pretty good tonight despite the fucked up schedule.

Thanks adida. I decided a while back to up the rep range to 6-8, instead of the 5 that I'm used to doing. I'm feeling pretty good considering the circumstances, but the diet really hasn't been there. As of right now, I'm about 233, give or take a couple of lbs, but I feel/think I look fatter due to the lackluster diet. I actually ate jack in the crack the other night after work because I was so hungry and no other place close was open. Fuck.

i know what you mean Soul, i have found my self many times with the eat "shit" or go hungry scenerio (sp) before. just push past it and move on.

I really do try and do that, but the thing with me is, I usually eat like shit for a few days after the initial meal, not all of my meals of course, but here and there. I find myself giving in to my cravings a little more, as I ate Hawaiian food twice this week including once today after I lifted. Good news of the week is that my lever belt came in from Inzer. The belt is really great quality, but the fucken directions suck; made me really feel like a retard, and I consider myself smart. Lol.
Today's workout shoulders and traps (I just realized that I didn't post last week's shoulder and trap routine)
DB shoulder press 85x6x3
HS shoulder press 115 each sidex5x3 (shoulders were already dead)
BB shrugs 405x10x2
Bent-over lat raises 3x10
Was short on time, but a decent workout nonetheless.

Yeah, delts were kind of tired, which was surprising and disappointing. Had to workout today due to fucked up schedule.
Back/Bi's
Bent-over rows 265x8x2 used the lever belt, but didn't have the adjustment set right, and I forgot to bring a screwdriver to adjust :(
Widegrip pullups BW 2s
Pull-downs 210x8x3
Cable Curls (gave these another try, but still not feeling it much in the bi's mostly the forearms) 150x6x3; arms were dead from the wider grip on the pulling
superset bi's alt. DB/Hammer

Thanks aczech and adida. The belt was pretty steep, $60 plus shipping, which was nearly $25 to me here in Hawai'i. Angry no deads just honestly because I was getting tired of doing it every week. I know the hardcore lifters will tell me I'm doing an injustice to myself, but I seem to be progressing and growing just fine. I will incorporate them once again in my routine soon, but for now I'm doing fine giving my body a rest.

i have dropped deads for the next few weeks as well...i think you'll be fine and when ya come back too them you'll probably be stronger at them in the end.

Chest and Tri's
DB Flat press 100x8x3
HS Incline Press 105x8x2
DB Incline Flies 30x10x2
Skullcrushers 110x8x3
Tricep pushdowns 150xfailurex2
Weighted cable crunches 3s (15,15,25)
Felt pretty good tonight.

Back