STATS: im 18 ,6ft 3, 185lbs, 14%bf .... 8 tablets of DBOL a day then PCT. (NOOB)

ahh finally the truth.

ps "clean foods" does not excist. calorie is a calorie and doesnt effect body comp, ie 100g coke v 100g brown rice is the same except brwn rice has micronutrients (good for your health).

ok looking at my pic i posted how many lbs of muscle do i need to get to look like the 2nd pic ??

aaaand, wrong. That is a very ignorant response. There are numerous biochemical pathways in the body that utilize carbs, proteins, and fats in different ways. The body produces energy through many different chemical cycles, and if you pump your body full of shit food, it will definitely cause some issues.

Take a biochemistry class once you are out of high school. Then we will talk.

how does a pill no how many years you have trained for it doesnt.

also on average how much of test does ur body produce a day ? mg

IF, and I mean IF ( this is not condoning your use of drugs at your age), you will not listen and you absolutely want to, take a short cut we can't stop you... but might I suggest you try SARMS Osta/S1 first.. just to try it out. you'll add not only lean mass but strength and some cutting. it's not going to be 20lbs but it's a starting point and can be run for a longer period of time then Dbol oral ( complete nutter to run it without test BTW).

ok just read that 2nd last post. If your not actually understanding the physiology behind what your doing to yourself AND you continue forward with doing it.. then there really is no use everyone here talking to you about it as your not grasping the key concepts involved.

Last edited:
You aren't listening to any sense, so there's something called natural selection. The world will be better off without your stupidity. So f it. Listen, here's what you do.

Take a prohormone, they're legal.

Once you finish, go to the endocrinologist about 2 weeks later, get a blood test. Your test levels will be very low. Then the doctor will prescribe testosterone, injectable.

Take the testosterone. You wanna mess yourself up, here's how you can do it.

I did it. Got testosterone legally, and am doing a 600mg a week cycle right now. You should kickstart it with dbol, too.

Ever heard of zyzz? Look him up. He had a great body. Used about 3-4 steroids at once. I suggest his method, it worked out great for him, look him up

Damn!

have i heard of zyzz who hasnt haha, seen the beef between chestbrah and tim sharky on twitter and fb ? chest is acusing him of killing zyzz and called him a peodo, then sharky wants chest to come to tailand for a fight.

anyway i am a complete noob who is going to take a short cut (as safe as possible) i want to gain 20 lbs of muscle.
why is dbol oral bad without injecting test ?

btw im sorry if i come across aragant i no nothing u guys have knowledge and i would like to thank u but i need help.

IF, and I mean IF ( this is not condoning your use of drugs at your age), you will not listen and you absolutely want to, take a short cut we can't stop you... but might I suggest you try SARMS Osta/S1 first.. just to try it out. you'll add not only lean mass but strength and some cutting. it's not going to be 20lbs but it's a starting point and can be run for a longer period of time then Dbol oral ( complete nutter to run it without test BTW).

ok just read that 2nd last post. If your not actually understanding the physiology behind what your doing to yourself AND you continue forward with doing it.. then there really is no use everyone here talking to you about it as your not grasping the key concepts involved.

thanks man whats your view on taking just d bol orals with milk thistle with a post cycle therapy (pct) at the end ?

Because dbol shuts you off entirely, and testosterone needs to be injected as a base.

I wasn't kidding though. Go get some testosterone. We all act like we really care if these kids screw themselves up. We warned them, now we might as well help them.

There are many sources to buy testosterone, but I recommend doing it legally like I did. You need to change your diet though, no steroid on earth magically makes you look perfect. It's hard work and a good diet, with steroids. Zyzz would still be the 20 lb nerd he always was, was it not for the steroids and changing his diet.

And IDK who chest or sharky are, sounds like they're battling out due to increased aggression on account of using too much testosterone, but no one killed zyzz except zyzz; he had a pre-existing heart condition, but more than anything, HE USED MULTIPLE STEROIDS REPEATEDLY. Wonder what killed him?

Anyway, go do it shredded. Get it done

chestbrah (zyzz brother) ...TIM SHARKY met zyyz and warned him in tailand to go easy on drugs

im really against injecting it just seems to far for me i dont want to get that far into roids, tablets i dont mind.

ok im learning thanks so much, so if test shuts off completly then why do people get gains without injecting test, surely d bol has alot of test in it.

Lmao, in all seriousness, your COMPLETE INABILITY to listen to advice coming from the far more WISE people that you are praising for being wise, humors me. Now die. And if your family misses you upon your natural selected death, then they should die too, because they are to blame for your inability to enforce reason. Your bloodline needs eradicated, to prevent further spreading of your genes.

all of the wise guys started somewere just like me, end of the day were all on this forum for 1 reason. build muscle, tell me why are u on this forum ? to do steroids ! instead of saying your an idiot dont do it, then tell me WHY DID YOU DO IT.

Dude thank you for all the information! Now I can stop eating my chicken and fish and steak and rice and protein shakes and replace then with cakes and still be in good shape right? I'm so glad I know about this now.....

thats why im here, heres the facts, i can buy 500 tablets of dbol, milk thistle and post cycle therapy (pct) for 70 pounds.

Dude thank you for all the information! Now I can stop eating my chicken and fish and steak and rice and protein shakes and replace then with cakes and still be in good shape right? I'm so glad I know about this now.....

as long as you get your protein macros then yes fill your carbs and fat with what u want as long as you count them and hit your macros.

it does not effect body comp look up josef rakish firm believer of this and he is shredded as fuck !

Is this dude serious lol. If that's the case why do bodybuilders have the most strict diets. Is it just a coincidence that they look so much different than everyone else? No

They didn't start at 18, or their wisdom came from regret. I assure you.

But why did I DO IT? I did it at 25. I didn't do it at 18.

I will get deep now. Forget my past insults, I am going to use my degree at this point.

Tell me, why are you so desperate to change? How often do you get picked on, brother? No shame in admitting it. I got picked on in middle school for being too small.

i am 6ft 3 always been tall, so whats the difference between 18 and 25.

not for those reasons i assure you im a sound guy, we live once , i view my life like a video game fucking enjoy it man life is to short, my idols are lazar,zyzz, greg plitt, josef rakish, i want to have a aesthetic body and inspire people, live life to the full. your life changes as shallow as this sounds if you are shredded you have a presence , your life will change.

Is this dude serious lol. If that's the case why do bodybuilders have the most strict diets. Is it just a coincidence that they look so much different than everyone else? No

seriously man , no offence but if you believe in clean and dirty food you are very uneducated about nutrition.

Are you sure you're 18? That was the most juvenile things I've ever heard. The difference is 7 years, a shitload of life experience, and more stable hormone levels and development.

If you are so smart about nutrition and want to be bigger and shredded how come you don't look like it? jw

Back