Tbol Cycle - 2nd Cycle

Lucky13

Cycle, test, HGH
Tbol Cycle - 2nd Cycle

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is the first time I've tried Tbol... to get ready for this cycle I have been running a Clen cycle for the last month to cut back on BF, I've gone from 207 to 196, I feel I have lost a little muscle perhaps a 70%fat-30muscle if I had to put a figure on it. I feel very flat but my shape seems much better!

Starting weight 196lbs
Current weight 196lbs
Total Gains/Loss so far + 0 lbs
BF% 10%
Height 5ft 11"
Previous Cycles 1 ( Anavar (var) at 20mg ED )

Suppliments:

- Tbol @ 20mg ED ( 10mg AM 10mg PM ) ( 6-8 Weeks )

Vitamin Suppliments:

- Vitamin C @ 1000mg ED
- Vitamin E @ 300mg ED
- Cod Liver Oil @ 2000mg ED
- Garlic Tabs @ 1200mg ED ( Good for the heart and BP but fucking disgusting )
- MSM @ 1600mg ED ( Good for joints and hair growth )
- Glucosamine Sulphate @ 500mg ED ( Good for joints )
- Milk Thistle @ 200mg 2xED ( Looks after the liver sides from Tbol )
- Peppermint Oil @ 150mg 2xED ( helps digestion of Tbol )

Anti Hairloss Suppliments:

- Proscar ( Propecia ) @ 1.25mg ED ( GSK $40 for 30x5mg Pills )
- Dutiseride @ .5mg ED ( Dr Reddys $120 for 180x.5mg pills )
- Nizoral Shampoo @ Wash&Go 2xED
- Spironolactone @ 1200mg mixed into Nizoral Shampoo 2xED
- Topical Scalp Cream 5% Spironolactone + 1% Finasteride 2xED

Diet:

Diet is very clean, 6-8 meals a day with 250g protein and 3500cals

Training:

Mon - Arms/Chest @ 1hr
Tues - Cardio @ 30mins
Wed - Shoulders/Back @1hr
Thur - Legs/Cardio @45/15mins split
Fri - Rest
Sat - Loop to Mon and repeat

This may look like I'm over training but I always get results this way, I get my rest on the 30min cardio days.

Personal Note:
This was supposed to be a EQ and Test Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) cycle, I've been reading up on Tbol with interest and really want to see how it compares with Anavar (var) , there seems to be quite a few other interested people on this forum and since I have only ever run Anavar (var) before it's gives me an huge advantage in reviewing this subtance....I'll be honest my main reason for running this cycle is for research purposes and I love the profile for Tbol, good hardening, vascularity and better bulking then Anavar (var) but without the painfull pumps.

I have before pictures and will take after pictures I will post these once the cycle is over.

Additional Notes:
20mg ED may seem low but as I said I want to directly compare Anavar (var) to Tbol and many reports say it is identical in dosage to Anavar (var) , since I only ran my previous Anavar (var) cycle at 20mg ED it only seems fair to use the same dosage, if things arn't progressing I may up the dosage until I feel it directly compares.

I am looking for lean gains only... so will have a very strict diet.

Last edited:
Day 2

First day training after starting Tbol ( 1.5days ), pre-workout meal was a little messed up as I was delayed 2hours after getting ready to leave, surprisingly my workout didn't suffer and I felt very strong...no real hardening effect so far but who knows what I should expect at such a low dosage...I have been dieting heavily and still feel very flat so maybe this isn't helping.

It's also damn nice to be off Clen, the stuff is amazing and definately helped me shed BF but the sides are pretty bad.

Sex drive definately seems up, whacked off twice today and sorted my girl out two times, so she seems to approve of Tbol. :D

DADAWG said:
good luck bro . 20 mg seems awful low for a cycle though .

Thx dadawg, agreed 20mg is pathetic but I really want to see how the two compare, this seems like the only fair way to do it. As I said if things look slow then I'll up the dose.

...slowly but surely and zero injurys is the way I want to get there.....I'm in no hurry as I've seen to many people out of action due to injurys or health issues.

Actually I believe on his last cycle he gained 10lbs on just 20mg Anavar (var) ED. If you can gain using very low doses then more power to you. Good luck buddy.

I'm looking forward to reading this, as not a lot of people have experience or a detailed log of Tbol.

outlawtas2 said:
Actually I believe on his last cycle he gained 10lbs on just 20mg Anavar (var) ED. If you can gain using very low doses then more power to you. Good luck buddy.

I'm looking forward to reading this, as not a lot of people have experience or a detailed log of Tbol.

Thx Outlaw this is one of the main reasons I'm running this log, I've never seen anything conclusive on Tbol, I love Tbol's profile kind of a Anavar (var) /Dbol I have to find out once and for all if this is correct!.... and I know there are other guys on this forum that are as confused as I am so hopefully everyone will benefit.

Sure I could throw some Test in I have 10g's just sitting here, I have 20g's of EQ, 10g's of Dbol but that's not the way I want to get there, I want minimal sides maximin gains.....so what if I get there a little slower then another guy who runs 1g EW of Test..In the end I hopefully have a heart that doesn't need a bypass and a head of hair into my old age.. :afro:

I hear you about wanting to start slow, that is a good way to do things. I'm not suggesting you throw in 1g of test just 2-300 per week.

LiftTillIDie said:
I hear you about wanting to start slow, that is a good way to do things. I'm not suggesting you throw in 1g of test just 2-300 per week.

I completly agree with you Lift but that isn't a fair test, when I ran Anavar (var) I ran it alone, if I threw some Test in even an Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) dose or 250mg EW as u suggest it woudn't be a fair test. I need to see how Tbol performs on it's own....

outlawtas2 said:
He said he has them :)
So then lets see em. Also why the "test" between the two compounds? This is a good way to pussy out from using Test IMO. Oral only cycles are a thing of the past, for a reason. The gains are'nt going to be solid and will disappear
soon after you stop taking the oral. They are mainly used to "jumpstart" a cycle while waiting for long esters to build up. Or to wrap up a cycle while long esters are clearing your system. You have alot to learn, but think you know it all. The weight gained from these cycles will be purely water. Good Luck and smarten up:(

Lucky13 said:
I completly agree with you Lift but that isn't a fair test, when I ran Anavar (var) I ran it alone, if I threw some Test in even an Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) dose or 250mg EW as u suggest it woudn't be a fair test. I need to see how Tbol performs on it's own....

If you were to use test you would get used to it for a while and then once you feel you assessed tolerance throw in tbol towards the end.

mw101 said:
So then lets see em. Also why the "test" between the two compounds? This is a good way to pussy out from using Test IMO. Oral only cycles are a thing of the past, for a reason. The gains are'nt going to be solid and will disappear
soon after you stop taking the oral. They are mainly used to "jumpstart" a cycle while waiting for long esters to build up. Or to wrap up a cycle while long esters are clearing your system. You have alot to learn, but think you know it all. The weight gained from these cycles will be purely water. Good Luck and smarten up:(

Go get it Fido!

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1604921#post1604921

Day 4

Have just come back from an excellent workout, chest and arms... felt energised and much stronger before even stepping into the gym...infact I took my 6th pill before bed and woke up around 2am feeling quite tense but noticed the rock hard feeling I got with Anavar (var) .

Definately had more staminia in the gym, despite only 4hours sleep, diet has been spot on so it all helped... plus just knowing ur on an extra substance makes the whole thing more fun....I looked much fuller while working out and getting a nice pump was easy, I've been working out natty for 3months so getting a solid pump like this has been sorely missed and unlike the Anavar (var) the pumps weren't painfull.

I'm begining to wonder if the Tbol acts as a partial stimulant although I havn't read anything specific such as the way Tren makes u feel, I know all steroids generally speed up ur metabolism but each time I take my next dose a few hours later I feel quite edgy and light headed with a speeded heart beat ...it may be my imagination but none the less I thought it worth mentioning... I'll keep monitoring.

Boners are becoming an issue, I'm back at work today so no jerking off for 8hrs...girlfriend is away also so feeling quite tense. :horny:

Day 5

Cardio today... seemed like I had much better staminina and I was able to go 15+Kph on the cross trainer for 15Mins which is pretty good for me, also felt much more confortable and could have kept on going for more the 30mins although this isn't a cutting cycle so I stopped there.

Noticed quite a bit of hair in the plug although I think this is just the normal 30 or so hairs you should lose each day, I'm washing with Nizoral/Spiro shampoo twice a day and also applying scalp fin/spiro cream twice a day so I'm covering as many angles as poss...

I noticed the stimulant type feeling again today although it's more around the 4hr period after ingestion, it's a bit of a odd one as I've yet to find anything relating to this...wierd I'll carry on searching.

Solid diet again today so I'm pretty pleased. Wish I could have hit the weights instead of cardio as I have the energy and nowhere near the aches or stiffness I normally feel when natty. I also noticed any muscles I hit yesterday feel like rock today.

Roll on tomorrow for my next weights session :D

Last edited:
psycosk8r7 said:
so are you taking oral? also what side effects are you seeing?

Woke up today feeling like carbage, legs and arms felt like lead, I also had a rubbish nights sleep, sides seem worse then Anavar (var) , I'm getting occassional headaches and quite bad stomach indigestion ( even though I'm taking peppermint oil ), voice is deeper and cracking up a bit, I also seem to have alot of pressure on my chest but I'm sure this is related to the indigestion...I had to pop half a valium today to keep my stress values low, I know this harms gains but it was either that or have a heart attack...I've suffered from stress/anxiety in the past but I'm really surprissed 20mg is doing this to me...I actually feel like I'm being poisoned but who knows how much of this is just to do with the elevated hormone levels and my body trying to adjust to it....

It's damn annoying as muscle wise I feel like rock, I'm looking much fuller even at rest and the idea of going to the gym practicly pumps my muscles! just wish the sides would fuck off! Anavar (var) compared to Tbol seemed like a much cleaner steroid, Anavar (var) actually made me feel great but Anavar (var) is a DHT derivative and DHT is known for increasing CNS function even sneezing on Anavar (var) felt better, Tbol as far as I understand it is a derivative of Test so maybe it doesn't have the same affect...

Diet was spot on today with lots of healthy veggies and fruits and I'm drinking shed loads of water to keep my system flushed clean and help expell any toxins, I actually look pale in the mirror but I feel veeeerty strong.

God knows how people take high doses of steroids like tren/androl it would probably kill me!

I'd say at this moment Tbol feels much more anobolic then Anavar (var) at a similiar dose.

Last edited:
Back