Tbol Cycle - 2nd Cycle

Day 3 Pct

Had constant boners all night, had to practicly hit it with a hammer to go for a whizz...woke up feeling much better, but then spent the day on a roller coster of boners and massive energy crashes...no workout today as Thursdays I drive 300miles home...thankgod I didn't have to hit the gym, think I would have died!

Day 4 Pct

Another night of constant boners, woke up feeling much better, more energy less tired and achy....lots more energy all day and no roller coaster of lathargy, I even lowered carbs and felt fine!

Hit the gym still thinking I should take it easy but after a few lifts I felt real strong, by the end I just didn't want to leave! popped a look in the mirror and I was looking really full, hell almost as good as when on the cycle!

It's now 5hrs later and I still have lots of energy, this is a massive change to the 3days previously where I was fucked and in bed by 10pm!

Hopefully this is going to be a smooth and quick post cycle therapy (pct) :)

LiftTillIDie said:
I bet you'll be recovered within two weeks.

Lets hope so, I'm going to carry on taking aromisan for a good 3weeks to make sure everything is back to normal...I have no sides with aromisan and if anything it hardens me up nicely..hell I'd take it even if not on PCT

Day 5 PCT

Same old boner issues last night, woke up feeling good, nice energy levels and then spend the day mountain biking for 15miles, still feel good and no aches from yesterdays workout. Feeling really good! almost a feeling of euphoria! lots of ladies out in the sun and I'm plenty interested upstairs and downstairs :)

Lucky13 said:
Lets hope so, I'm going to carry on taking aromisan for a good 3weeks to make sure everything is back to normal...I have no sides with aromisan and if anything it hardens me up nicely..hell I'd take it even if not on PCT

No reason not to run the post cycle therapy (pct) drugs a little longer than you "feel" like you need to.

haha I've only had a day here or there coming off cycle where I actually just didn't want anything to do with sex...but those are few and far between. Mind you my cycles have been conservative.

HeHateMe said:
Nice work Lucky...

The log could do with a little less info on 'your boners' though...LoL

Lol yeah I enjoyed this tiny cycle, got some great gains and even though it's only looking like 5lbs it seems to have gone to ALL the right places, infact I really don't get it, I look much larger then when I started the cycle and definition and size wise it looks much more like 10lbs! Still the scales don't lie so I'll just have to be happy :) Hell I'm more then happy!

Sorry about the boner comments lol it's just a good guage for how well my Test levels are going :)

Day 6 PCT

A set back in post cycle therapy (pct) today woke up feeling exhausted, no real sex drive and lethargy was off the scale, I was virtually dragging my limbs along the floor, diet was pretty good today so can't see any reason for it diet wise...roll on tomorrow

Day 7 PCT

Woke up again feeling exhausted, I'm getting plenty of rest, good diet but again my limbs feel like they are made of lead...I'm starting to wonder if aromisan was such a good idea for post cycle therapy (pct), if things havn't perked up tomorrow I'm going to start Nolva at 40mg ED.

Day 8 PCT

Again very lathargic today, had to drag my ass into the shower and then I lay there with my head resting on the glass, a few hours later I popped 20mg Nolva I'll take another tonight and see how things go....so my new post cycle therapy (pct) will consist of

Aromisan 12.5mg ED 1-21 days
Nolva 40mg ED 1-7 days
Nolva 20mg ED for 7-21 days

I will reasses my energy levels after 21days

Last edited:
Day 9 PCT

Felt much better last night and had a good solid workout during the day, slept like a baby...I'll have to hand it to Nolva it may be 30years old but it's post cycle therapy (pct) recovery affects are pretty good! Feel much better today but still have a massive appitite, I seem to be perm hungry ever since stopping the cycle...maybe Tbol surpressed my appitite so I'm just getting used to normal gravings again ???

Lucky13 said:
Few more progress pics, no pump on compared to previous pics.

I could fucking scream right now, I'm going down with the flu and it looks like a nasty one! Gonna do everything I can to keep my gains so far.

Everything was going so well but I'm going to keep my chin up and stay positive, next cycle I'm gonna live in a oxygen tent :D
Excellent progress pics, lookin lean.

mw101 said:
Excellent progress pics, lookin lean.

Thanks for all the props guys, it's finally starting to feel like my hard work is paying off, now I've just got to double my size and I'll be half way there :)

Day 10 PCT

Again feeling much better today, good sex drive, great sleep, more consistant energy levels.

Read many more articles on Nolva and re-read others and it really does go to show you can't keep an old dog down...looks like Nolva is still the daddy when it comes to post cycle therapy (pct), and as a bonus I'm not suffering many of the sides I normally do...It's exactly the same powder I used before so nothing to do with the brand or supplier, I have a slight clammy blurred feeling in my eyes but none of the headaches and dizzyness I normally feel.

I've cut the melatonin to 1.5mg as the vivid dreams were quite disturbing, 1.5mg seems alot better.

Aching a little from yesterdays cardio session even though I took it easy, guess I will have to get used to aches and pains again.

To keep me postitive and motivated I'm planning my next cycle, I already have all the powders just need to get my home brewing ancillaries and put my chemist hat on :)

Bro, i was a week into post cycle therapy (pct) and i spilled my bottle of novla all over the floor. I was without nolva for nearly a week and I didn't notice much difference UNTIL i took my first 40mg dose again and felt like a new man in the gym. Almost got a PR on my deadlift 3 weeks into my post cycle therapy (pct)...i like nolva

Lucky, what are your before and after stats? Weight wise i mean. And what where your weight stats before and after when you where on the Var?
It'll be interesting to see them side by side to compare.
Where abouts are you. I get the impression you live in the UK, not sure if I read that somewhere earlier.

Back