test, dbol, and tren log

wed- deads and shrugs. Definatly loved today, started with 405 on deads for 10 reps, then jumped to 495 for 2 and back to 405 for another 6. Much stronger then Iv ever been. For shrugs I did went straight to 150 lb dumbells, first set 15 reps then 2 slower sets with 10 reps and holding a few seconds on the top. For fun I did one more really slow perfect set with 60 lbs just to feel a burn. Weight is 223 1/2.

thursday-chest. Couldnt post this yesterday so Im gonna put it up now anyway. Switched from barbell to dumbells. First time doing them on this cycle so new weight was a nice change. Started off with 100's for 9, did 115's for 6 with help on the last, 120's for 4 with help on the last. Did one more set of 100's again for 9. Then went to incline dumbells, but by then my joints were killing me. Tried 100's for 6, then dropped to 90's, finally I decided to go to 60 and go really really slow rotating my wrists during the movement. Finished off with some crossovers. Overall good workout but cant compare to previouse one since its first time doing chest with dumbells this cycle. Seeing a lot more vascularity and weight is 223. The only bad thing is all my joints are aching. The pain finally catched up to the wieght.

Friday-did legs. Workout was shitty but not becuase of strenght, I dont know why but this last week my joints are killing me, all of them, and I have shin splints, the only thing I can think of is ECA. Anyway tried leg press but it hurt to much so I did extensions, cant say if I went up in wieght since it was my first time using that leg extension machine in particular, most are slightly differant. Did about 6 sets of that, tried to do hams but didnt feel good so did only 2. Finished with calfs, did standing calf raises with 5 plates on the smith machine for 12 but after one set my shins were aching badly. Went over to machines and had to do light wieght. Losing fat but still holding a little water, gonna get some lasix in the near future for that. Weight is 222.

saturday-did arms. Dont know what it is but today I feel great in general. Dont know if its ECA or what. Myabe finally starting to feel EQ being in my 5th week already. Anyway I definatly increased strength from last week and had much more endurance. I havent seen this many viens on my arms in a very very long time. Bulking up put on to much fat and Im just starting to lose it now. Weight is 220.

sunday-did some abs. Decided to do abs today since I didnt get a chance to do them all week. First time using the machines in my new gym and I really like them. Many variations that I can really feel working. Did not weigh myself.

Monday-back. Im loving this, Im dieting, getting leaner and still going up in strenght. Started off with a whole shitload of barbell rows for about an hour. Last week did 135 for 18 reps as a warmup and today I got 20 reps, then went straight to 205 for 10 and 225 for 8. Last week I got 225 for only 6 reps. Then I switched grip from overhand to underhand and did more and more sets. After that I went to try dumbell rows. About 3 weeks ago I tired to do 150's and failed. Today I did 2 sets with 6 reps and 4 reps. Did a set of machine rows and some more barbell rows. Finished with a quick set of pullups which werent to good since I was dead by then. So Im very pleased, now just have to get more lean. Currently around 15% BF and want to drop to around 10. Put on too much fat from bulking this winter. Did not wiegh myself today.

Tuesday-shoulders. Today started out shitty becuase when I was doing my shoulder presses this kid kept talking to me and I couldnt concentrate. Did 3 sets with 90's, 6, 5, 5 reps. Then took some 65's and did them perfect and slow for 12 and 70's same way for 10. Felt it on the last ones. By then he left and I started front lateral raises. Started with 55;s instead of 50's and then did 60's 8 reps from 6 last week. Then did some side laterals and rear delt work. Went up in everything. Cant complain, weight is 220.

wensday-did lower back and traps. Wasnt feeling it at all today, no energy for deads so I just did some machine extensions. For traps I did shrugs with 150's for 18, 25, and 12. Weight was 219 but I didnt eat much.

thur- chest. Started out feeling weak, got 100's 10 times with help on the last one. Did 115 for another 4-5 with some help. Joints were hurting so I decided not to go so heavy. Did one more set with 85s rotating wrists each contraction for 7. Then I did barbell really light and perfect form going down slow exploding up with 135. Did a few sets of 10-15 reps. After that I went to the iso-hammer machine for upper chest, then I started feeling my chest. Did endless sets, I didnt even count. Kept doing them. I havent had a nice chest pump like that in a while. Weight 219 1/2. Also , finished making my test yesterday so Im back on it. Gonna run about a gram a week.

friday- did legs. Didnt have much of a wrokout today since I had to run errands. Did 6 sets of extensions and some calf raises. Felt both but thats it. Dont know what it is but Iv been feeling tired and weak all week. Im guessing this is due to being off test about 2 weeks only on EQ. Back on test at a much better dosage so that should help.

sat- did arms. Regular day today. Cant say I went up in strenght or reps, cant say I went down. Got into it but thats it. Did not check wieght.

poweredbypride said:
this cycle seems interesting. let me know how much of these gains you keep

Im constantly posting my results here so check whenever youd like. BTW, what exactly is intresting about my cycle. Just curiouse on your opinion.

Monday-back. Today being memorial day the gym was closed. So to make up for it I did some pull ups. Started with 20 close grip, 20 with handles on the sides and another 20 with palms reversed. Wasnt bad, just not everything Id wanted to do for back. Frontloaded with 900mg of test EOD for the past 5 days and Im definatly seeing it. Bloat is already coming back. But It doesnt seem to be bad like dbol bloated me. Hope not! Great pumps all through the day.

I'm sorry maybe its a typo but frontloading with 900mg of test EOD? Thats just over 3 grams of test in the week?

Oh and nice progress dude. Keep it up!

Back