The dual GH fragment thread

You'll be alright. I had a bout of test flu yesterday, but i'm all better. And my shoulder is about 100%. A couple more days and I'll be killing the iron.

btw, I'm thinking about getting my metal fab guy to build me a prowler. U ever use one?

I guess I just don't remember how Tren feels, I haven't ran it in such a long time...

Glad you're feeling healthy.

Prowlers are sick man. If you don't spend too much on it, its a pretty great training tool. I'm working on a keg for the backyard. Carrying that shit around can only be good for you.

Y'all going to get on that GHRP-6 & CJC-1295?? After using frag your GH output would be below average

Maybe. I'm on a cycle now. Plus IMO the jury is still out on all this stuff so I don't truly believe it has that much effect on lowering GH output. Of course i could be totally wrong.

Again, not saying you're wrong JJ, just my thought. We'll see. its cheap, i'll prolly try it now that i think about it since I AM on cycle now. :D

Thanks for the reminder JJ. :love:

Last edited:
Feeling a bit under the weather and my computer is still broken. Not cool. Sorry for not being on the site as much as I'd like.

i have also felt a little lethargic the last few days. Don't feel sick. Maybe there is something to this lowered GH output thing.

Milk, you wanna jump on some 1293/ghrp after this frag is up. PP has it on sale right now. :D

I mean we are both on a cycle.

i have also felt a little lethargic the last few days. Don't feel sick. Maybe there is something to this lowered GH output thing.

Milk, you wanna jump on some 1293/ghrp after this frag is up. PP has it on sale right now. :D

I mean we are both on a cycle.

I would consider it. I still have a little while longer with the fragment because of the lower doses I've been running. I just wish the effects were more profound. I should probably put the money towards a new computer because using my Droid just isn't doing it for me any longer... I will let you know my plan.

I would consider it. I still have a little while longer with the fragment because of the lower doses I've been running. I just wish the effects were more profound. I should probably put the money towards a new computer because using my Droid just isn't doing it for me any longer... I will let you know my plan.

Cool. i think i'm gonna order some in the future. i have liked the results since i increased the dose. Nothing staggering, but i mainly wanna see if this lethargy I've been feeling is truly due to any lowered GH output like JJ mentioned.

Why don't u change the name of this thread to the Dual Peptide Thread to make it more accurate cause i'd like to keep this thing going. I think I'm gonna start doing updates in this thread as well instead of the other one.

With that being said, the last couple days workouts have been great considering i hurt my scap/delt on the right side last weekend. Gave it a couple days and it seems to be fine.

2/10

Flat BB - 345x5x2 (went a little lighter than normal due to the shoulder issue. went up fine though)
Incline BB - 275x2, 295x5

2/12

Deads - 465x5, 475x5 (most I've pulled in years. Changed my foot positioning just a bit more under the bar. what a difference. it was tough but I know I could pull over 500 easy now for a single)

I'm not gonna post my whole WO in this thread as no one really cares about anything besides the big lift numbers. I'm gonna try and take a few vids of the big 3 over the next few weeks as well as the test starts kicking good. :D

Great work RJ... I will change the name of the thread now. Also, I will keep my big numbers updated as well.

Today was Squat work... Went 465 x 1, 475 x 1. It was the most I have Squat ever. I felt great with that much weight on my back.

Also, I figured out my wireless internet at my house, so now I can use my netbook for the time being. I am soo pumped that I can finally get on the internet at home.

Hit the Test/Tren again today in the left glute. Had the insane Tren cough today. I'm feeling awesome and I hope that I can keep up these type of gains. I have been gettng stronger and leaner all at the same time. I love Tren.. It really is God's nectar.

Great work RJ... I will change the name of the thread now. Also, I will keep my big numbers updated as well.

Today was Squat work... Went 465 x 1, 475 x 1. It was the most I have Squat ever. I felt great with that much weight on my back.

Also, I figured out my wireless internet at my house, so now I can use my netbook for the time being. I am soo pumped that I can finally get on the internet at home.

Damn bro - how much does the bar bend with 475 on it? I just hit 315 and felt pretty righteous - thank gawd there's no beastly dudes like u in my gym to make me feel PUNY AND WEAK! hahahaha

Question for u or RJH - I'm running out of GH and looks like it will be a few weeks before the next train comes in. What do you thing of running the frag for 4 weeks in lieu of gh ? Would you do it with CJC & GHRP or solo?

One mo question - I'm doing box squats, cause i rarely have a spot and am scared of getting stuck at the bottom without the box. U think those are as good as regular squats for building mass/strength?

Last edited:
You should run GHRP-6 and CJC-1295 asap then as it will kick you natural secretions back up online. Also that combo is your HGH-PCT to speak of when you're done. IMO get some caber and maybe use small doses thru the peptides

Damn bro - how much does the bar bend with 475 on it? I just hit 315 and felt pretty righteous - thank gawd there's no beastly dudes like u in my gym to make me feel PUNY AND WEAK! hahahaha

One mo question - I'm doing box squats, cause i rarely have a spot and am scared of getting stuck at the bottom without the box. U think those are as good as regular squats for building mass/strength?

There was definitely some whip in the bar with that much weight on the bar. Imagine the bend in the bar with the guy who was Squatting 700lbs lol. It was pretty cool to see that. I have been making some awesome progress lately and it's namely because of form work.

Box Squats are great to throw in here and there. They will help you with power out of the bottom of the Squat. Quite honestly though, I would be more nervous stuck on a box with weight on my back then just doing free weight Squats. You should consider making sure you are safely in a power rack and go hard with it... Don't take weight you don't think you'll be able to hit but push it.

Did some reverse band deadlifts tonight... Worked on form and ripped 545, 585, and 635 off the ground. So happy with what kinda weight I am moving these days. Reverse bands essentially lighten the load at the bottom but you feel all the weight at the top. So I was successful in locking out 635lbs tonight. Sweet...

You should consider making sure you are safely in a power rack and go hard with it... Don't take weight you don't think you'll be able to hit but push it.

Waaaaa!
We dont have a FUKKIN power rack! How much does that suk???? Only one that is like half smith and half Power rack but it isn't at all like a free lift.

Oh well - have to wait for my trips out of town. i'm just about due for a visit to LA (Golds Venice!)

Waaaaa!
We dont have a FUKKIN power rack! How much does that suk???? Only one that is like half smith and half Power rack but it isn't at all like a free lift.

Oh well - have to wait for my trips out of town. i'm just about due for a visit to LA (Golds Venice!)

you need a new gym Lean. lol

Nice work Milky. Thats some weight off the floor.

So, i sat around all afternoon waiting on the UPS man to come with my new TK knee sleeves, but the fucker didn't come til 6pm. lol

And although the knees felt rough squatting with my old bands, i felt great. i was gonna do fronts, but said wth and went with it.

365x5 - easy
375x5 - easy
385x5 - easy

said fuck it and put 4 plates on. got 5 reps. my spot jabbed me in the ribs on the way up on the last two (he's a mean fucker. lol), but it was all i needed. Good deep squats too. Felt great.

You should run GHRP-6 and CJC-1295 asap then as it will kick you natural secretions back up online. Also that combo is your HGH-PCT to speak of when you're done. IMO get some caber and maybe use small doses thru the peptides

OK, I'm gonna order some today. I'll be outta the frag by Friday so it should give me a week or so of lag time. I'm gonna hold off on the prami as i never have prolactin issues with 19nors or GH before.

thanks JJ.

you need a new gym Lean. lol

Nice work Milky. Thats some weight off the floor.

So, i sat around all afternoon waiting on the UPS man to come with my new TK knee sleeves, but the fucker didn't come til 6pm. lol

And although the knees felt rough squatting with my old bands, i felt great. i was gonna do fronts, but said wth and went with it.

365x5 - easy
375x5 - easy
385x5 - easy

said fuck it and put 4 plates on. got 5 reps. my spot jabbed me in the ribs on the way up on the last two (he's a mean fucker. lol), but it was all i needed. Good deep squats too. Felt great.

Seriously Lean.... Time for a new gym.

Thanks RJ. The weight has been feeling good in my hands lately. I am hoping to pull 585 in this comp coming up. We'll see what happens. I wish we could train together, I think we would turn some heads.

Looking to go 455 in my shirt tomorrow off a 4 board for 2. Hopefully my shoulder will feel great and I will be able to move some big weight.

Back