The dual GH fragment thread

OK, I'm gonna order some today. I'll be outta the frag by Friday so it should give me a week or so of lag time. I'm gonna hold off on the prami as i never have prolactin issues with 19nors or GH before.

thanks JJ.

I've been missing some AM injections and with the lower dose, I have a decent little clip of this GH left. I am thinking about bumping to 500mcg 2x a day as well. #1 being hopefully it will work like a charm and i'll lose a bunch of body fat #2 I don't feel like injecting myself 2x a day anymore.

New gym would be nice but this one is 7 mins from home and work! I'm not blowing smoke,but I'm one of the biggest/most intense guys there- hahaha

Question for u guys:
How did u time your frag with regard to meals? For the gh I try not to eat for 45 mins before or 30 mins after. Same for frag?:chainsaw:

Seriously Lean.... Time for a new gym.

Thanks RJ. The weight has been feeling good in my hands lately. I am hoping to pull 585 in this comp coming up. We'll see what happens. I wish we could train together, I think we would turn some heads.

Looking to go 455 in my shirt tomorrow off a 4 board for 2. Hopefully my shoulder will feel great and I will be able to move some big weight.

of course we would turn heads. You're 6'4" and i'm 5'10". We'd look like the real Hanz and Franz. lol

You know you got this comp brother. There's a reason we laid off for a while. I'm not seeing any size gains yet of course, but I'm getting stronger by the day.

last nights work

Flat BB - 355x5x2 - right delt is still a little weird feeling. No pain really, just a little weird in the pocket near the AC.

incline BB - 315x5x2

i did an extra set here and there just for Leanbody. lol

New gym would be nice but this one is 7 mins from home and work! I'm not blowing smoke,but I'm one of the biggest/most intense guys there- hahaha

Question for u guys:
How did u time your frag with regard to meals? For the gh I try not to eat for 45 mins before or 30 mins after. Same for frag?:chainsaw:

I had read somewhere to take it on an empty stomach. not that that is the right way, but i drive about 40mins to work and eat my first meal there. So i took the first dose when i get up, and the last right before bed, which is as close as I'm gonna get to an empty stomach.

The CJC/GHRP I'll be doing 3x a day, which is a huggggge pain in the ass, but what the hell, might as well go big while I'm on a cycle. :D

RJH - I'll be interested to hear if the cjc/GHRP affects your appetite. Din't seem to affect mine, but I've heard it said that it goes thru the roof....?

Flat BB - 355x5x2 - right delt is still a little weird feeling. No pain really, just a little weird in the pocket near the AC.

incline BB - 315x5x2

i did an extra set here and there just for Leanbody. lol

Are you sayin you did 4 fukkin sets? What's that 10 mins?

RJH - I'll be interested to hear if the cjc/GHRP affects your appetite. Din't seem to affect mine, but I've heard it said that it goes thru the roof....?

there is so much conflicting evidence out there so who knows. Thats why I'm trying it out. One thing I've heard alot of lately is more than 100mcg at a time is overdoing it based on saturation. So I'm gonna do 100mcg 3 or 4 times a day.

Are you sayin you did 4 fukkin sets? What's that 10 mins?

haha. i did some auxiallry work as well, but Milk and I decided to just post up the big lift numbers. I think total i did 10 or 11 total work sets.

I'm telling you its time to come to the low volume side brother. Heavy weight is the answer...

ALWAYS. :D

my legs are so fucking sore from Monday still.

Should be an interesting back session tonight. :D

maybe I'll take some video.

I'm telling you its time to come to the low volume side brother. Heavy weight is the answer...

ALWAYS. :D

I couldn't agree more obviously. I think 3 good work sets and then adding in your assistance stuff to fill out lagging areas, etc is the best and most efficient way to train. With that being said:

Flat Bench
RAW 315/2 easy
SHIRTED 405/1, 430/1, 450/1 all of a 4 board

Did some dumbbell work and some triceps work and that was pretty much that.

I couldn't agree more obviously. I think 3 good work sets and then adding in your assistance stuff to fill out lagging areas, etc is the best and most efficient way to train. With that being said:

Flat Bench
RAW 315/2 easy
SHIRTED 405/1, 430/1, 450/1 all of a 4 board

Did some dumbbell work and some triceps work and that was pretty much that.

I'm assuming that board work is mainly for lock out help? And is bench your weakest lift? Seems like you would be able to do much more than that shirted.

Again, i know nothing about PLing routines so if thats a dumb assumption i apologize. lol

I'm assuming that board work is mainly for lock out help? And is bench your weakest lift? Seems like you would be able to do much more than that shirted.

Again, i know nothing about PLing routines so if thats a dumb assumption i apologize. lol

Bench is definitely my weakest lift and yes, the board work is specifically for lock out strength which is the area of weakness for most who just start in a shirt. The shirt helps the bottom half of the lift tremendously but the lockout, not so much.

Most people who are approximately my strength and put on a single ply shirt add about 100lbs to the lift, which is right on track for me. The tough thing about Benching with a shirt is the incredible amount of pressure you feel in your joints. Also, getting the bar to your chest is harder too. Believe it or not, 425 was easier for me to touch with than 405 because I didn't have to fight the weight down as much. The additional weight allowed bar speed to increase which made the press that much easier.

Interesting. I love the PLing mentality. Anyone who thinks all that equipment makes things easier cracks me up and i wish they would put on some gear and do a comp. Lotsa broken bones all around. lol

OK, i think 2.5lbs weights are gay, even though i know microloading is essential in building strength sometimes, but i added those fuckers today just to get to 500lbs off the pins. Went up easy for the first set. Second set was more of a bear but i gots that shit!!

Rack Deads - 500x5x2

I hear a lot about bench and overhead shoulder pressing form to not extend the range past shoulder level in both, to keep your elbows from going further than about 90 degrees.. Being that going to your chest on the bench or going down to your neck on the shoulder press is dangerous to your shoulder joints and tendons. My damn doctor told me that, and I've heard various trainers say that too

I hear a lot about bench and overhead shoulder pressing form to not extend the range past shoulder level in both, to keep your elbows from going further than about 90 degrees.. Being that going to your chest on the bench or going down to your neck on the shoulder press is dangerous to your shoulder joints and tendons. My damn doctor told me that, and I've heard various trainers say that too

i don't know. May have merit. I just can't stand to not see full ROM on bench. OH press i only come down to my chin if seated (which i don't do often) but i do come down to my shoulders if i'm standing.

btw JJ, I'm hopking my CJC/GHRP gets here today so i'll be able to give you some good feedback on cycle. Also, whats your take on 100mcg being the max per dose amount you should do with this stuff? i read that a few times about anything more being over saturation.

???

It holds some merit because your shoulder joint rotates to an unnatural position when your elbows drop below parallel. The big thing is learning how to bench appropriately which means tucking your elbows, etc and then you don't have to worry about any of that stuff.

It holds some merit because your shoulder joint rotates to an unnatural position when your elbows drop below parallel. The big thing is learning how to bench appropriately which means tucking your elbows, etc and then you don't have to worry about any of that stuff.

Spoken like a true powerlifter!

i don't know. May have merit. I just can't stand to not see full ROM on bench. OH press i only come down to my chin if seated (which i don't do often) but i do come down to my shoulders if i'm standing.

btw JJ, I'm hopking my CJC/GHRP gets here today so i'll be able to give you some good feedback on cycle. Also, whats your take on 100mcg being the max per dose amount you should do with this stuff? i read that a few times about anything more being over saturation.

???

That IS what I was always told also, 100mcg doses are maximal range you do not want to exceed. I did tho, didn't die or turn into the incredible hulk, green with rage. IDK bro, I used up to 200mcg per dose but with that, only 2x/ed. That's when admittedly I noticed numb tingly hands and toes and sort of an odd sensitivity to my blood sugar levels

Did some Squats today... Worked up to 425 Raw for a single and then put the briefs on...

Hit 475/1, 500/1, 525/1... All the reps were super easy and felt great. I think the next "equipped" Squat session I am going to go to 550.

Getting some compliments on looking leaner, etc so this cocktail of Test/Tren/GH Frag is working.

that was very informative. Honetsly don't know what i do when i bench, so i will incorporate this this week coming up.

HEather and i had some fun conditioning today.

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/training-forum/597764-tired-boring-cardio.html

It's a tough thing to implement immediately but over time if you work on form, the weight will fly. At 6'4" anything I can do to make the bar path less, I do.... so these techniques are incredibly beneficial.

Cardio looks awesome and so much better then what most of us do. I need to get back to doing GPP work but in the Northeast, its not that easy these days. I have some farmer walk type equipment (heavy sandbags with handles) and I'm looking into an empty keg as well. It's not a perfect situation but one I can deal with. A prowler would be next on the list.

Back