The dual GH fragment thread

Last training session went really poorly. Took today off and I'm going to be benching on Wednesday again. I hope this test kicks in my then lol. I can expect that the prop should be working by week 2...

OK so you guys have been on the HGH Frag for awhile now. What's the over all consensus? It is something you would recommend? Are you guys dropping BF?

OK so you guys have been on the HGH Frag for awhile now. What's the over all consensus? It is something you would recommend? Are you guys dropping BF?

it really hasn't been that long, but i don't feel like i have lost any BF. Although I do feel as though I am recovering much better than usual, and i continue to get stronger.

Now, that's not supposed to be what its for, but for the cheap price, I'll take anything positive. Strength is hard to come by, and recovery is even harder to come by as we get older.

So all in all, for this short time, I would say yes, but not for the fat burning effects.

sun+ sand + Jamaica= baby! BTW ever try pep MelatoninII for the tan? may want to give it a try if you are going on vacation. Has a nice effect on the wood too...;-)

Milky - those are massive numbers you are lifting! great to see how you have embraced powerlifting - makes up for sitting on your butt all day long! hahaha - and I've been doing that for almost 25 years now .......remember - only the strong survive.

Great thread dudes - i have a couple of vials of frag that i got as a "bonus" and am waiting for the right time to try it out.

Results WILL vary! I'm thinking your particular homeostasis/training&diet (although on trt) are nudging the peptide to stimulate regenerative effects. ALSO notable to mention, you have been to the rodeo plenty of times including utilization of HGH so perhaps there is some physiological memory and tendency in your body to recover and build better rather than release fat stores.. THEN AGAIN,, you just threw it into your typical normal routine with no changed variables. I bet it would render fat loss if you tweaked your diet because once again, I believe HGH fragment 176-191 is dependent on what you do & eat as to what it will do.. There goes ME beating the dead horse now! LMAO

Last edited:
Results WILL vary! I'm thinking your particular homeostasis/training&diet (although on trt) are nudging the peptide to stimulate regenerative effects. ALSO notable to mention, you have been to the rodeo plenty of times including utilization of HGH so perhaps there is some physiological memory and tendency in your body to recover and build better rather than release fat stores.. THEN AGAIN,, you just threw it into your typical normal routine with no changed variables. I bet it would render fat loss if you tweaked your diet because once again, I believe HGH fragment 176-191 is dependent on what you do & eat as to what it will do.. There goes ME beating the dead horse now! LMAO

thats exactly why i didn't change anything. real GH allowed for eating very similar to what I am eating now, actually more carbs and more cheats, and i was lean as fuck by my 4th month.

Doesn't matter, this shit was cheap, and I still got 4 weeks to go or so. Maybe I'll up my dosage. I don't wanna change my diet as i want the frag to be the only variable.

Again, i'm liking the strength and recovery IF it is due to it.

I haven't seen anything too crazy either. Maybe a little bit of recovery as RJ stated and if my pants fitting a little differently means anything, than I have seen something in the ways of fat loss. I am excited to see what's going to happen in the next nine weeks. Test/Tren/Frag and a powerlifting training cycle should produce some awesome gains.

I appreciate the compliments Lean. One day I'll be where I want to be... 500lb bench, 750lb Squat and Deadlift...

Internet at home is all jacked up right now. Trying to keep this updated but my phone is the only access I have to this site right now. And posting on my phone is such a pain in the ass.

I can't help but think the results or lack thereof have to do with the fact that both Milk & RJ are advanced BBers. Both have diets & training on point & have run real deal compounds. Years under their belts.

Perhaps the results, like with most other sups or AAS are more effective on people who don't have so much experience, time in the gym, muscular development, knowledge, experience... Kinda like how kids who don't know shit, do no research, do some stupid ass deca only first cycle can pack on 20lbs, do no pct, and come here ranting and raving about how they grew so much and kept all their gains...

I can't help but think the results or lack thereof have to do with the fact that both Milk & RJ are advanced BBers. Both have diets & training on point & have run real deal compounds. Years under their belts.

Perhaps the results, like with most other sups or AAS are more effective on people who don't have so much experience, time in the gym, muscular development, knowledge, experience... Kinda like how kids who don't know shit, do no research, do some stupid ass deca only first cycle can pack on 20lbs, do no pct, and come here ranting and raving about how they grew so much and kept all their gains...

well, that doesn't bode very well for us now does it? haha

Bode

vb
1. to be an omen of (good or ill, esp of ill); portend; presage
2. (tr) Archaic to predict; foretell
[Old English bodian; related to Old Norse botha to proclaim, Old Frisian bodia to invite]
boding* n & adj
bodement* n

Just doing my part to keep everyone on the same page.

It wasn't meant in a discouraging way - just my .02

Bode

vb
1. to be an omen of (good or ill, esp of ill); portend; presage
2. (tr) Archaic to predict; foretell
[Old English bodian; related to Old Norse botha to proclaim, Old Frisian bodia to invite]
boding* n & adj
bodement* n

Just doing my part to keep everyone on the same page.

It wasn't meant in a discouraging way - just my .02

damn, did you think that many people wouldn't know what 'bode' meant? lol

BRo have you seen the way 95% of these threads are written?

Our = are
To = too

Etc... Etc...

Let's face it ... This isn't exactly a forum for English majors or rocket scientists

Just doing my part

You make a very good point massive. Just like we don't see huge gains on 500mg/wk of test anymore, the closer you are to you genetic/physical limits, the harder it is to make gains.

You make a very good point massive. Just like we don't see huge gains on 500mg/wk of test anymore, the closer you are to you genetic/physical limits, the harder it is to make gains.

thats my only real concern about jumping on a cycle again. Of course, I would do a little more than that (maybe 6-750mg/w), but I'm not sure what it would do.

On the flip side of that though, it has been four years, it may do wonders. I am getting reach 'cycle-level' strength on alot of lifts. Wouldn't that be bad ass if i could do one cycle every four years and make awesome gains. lol

what i would love is to have the $$$ to blow on year round GH again. That was the best 2 years of my life... aesthetically that is. :D

thats my only real concern about jumping on a cycle again. Of course, I would do a little more than that (maybe 6-750mg/w), but I'm not sure what it would do.

On the flip side of that though, it has been four years, it may do wonders. I am getting reach 'cycle-level' strength on alot of lifts. Wouldn't that be bad ass if i could do one cycle every four years and make awesome gains. lol

what i would love is to have the $$$ to blow on year round GH again. That was the best 2 years of my life... aesthetically that is. :D

You would definitely make gains, just not like an idiot 150lber who don't know how to eat and train and then jump on a bunch of shit, eat ok, train ok and gain 40lbs.

Back