Thermorexin awesome!

Im ordering a couple of UFR kits for me and my girl to shed a few pounds before my next cycle.

The Yohimburn ES is awesome though.

JerseyArt said:
Im ordering a couple of UFR kits for me and my girl to shed a few pounds before my next cycle.

The Yohimburn ES is awesome though.

:)

5th day.. working as expected so far.. Don't sweat as much as most of you since I have a low carb diet.

Macro on the bottle it says "it's effective with a low carb diet but addition of adequate carbs is more effective"... can you explain?

I'm also taking Glucorell in the rare occasion i do have a big carb meal..

Last edited:
carbohydrates are essential for optimal metabolic function, particularly with respect to liver glycogenation and the cascade of metabolic effects related.

with low carb the energy levels that you experience may not be as good (better energy levels typically = better workouts, longer cardio, etc)

with low carb you may not expereince the same thermic effects- because of low liver glycogen effects.

thermorexin still works with low carb, it will still increase metabolism and fatty acid utilization.

IMHO its much better to manipulate carbohydrate metabolism and use quality carbohydrates than to go low carb.

Macro are there any conflicts or reduced chances of success while taking any acne medication, AAS, or chewing tobacco (saw you mentioned something about smoking)

Winchester said:
Macro are there any conflicts or reduced chances of success while taking any acne medication, AAS, or chewing tobacco (saw you mentioned something about smoking)

which medication?
NO
probably not- its more related to the actual smoking itself and its impact on liver metabolism.

macro said:
which medication?

not sure yet, I'm actually going to the dermatologist tommorrow. I was just wondering if there were any you could think of so I could ask to be but on something else if they did gimme something. I'll report back when I know.

Another question. The weight loss thats occuring from using T-rex is it essentially just fat or is it a combination of water weight/fat. Also is there any loss of LBM while using it. Just wondering if people have kept track of their bf before using it and compared it to after.

Winchester said:
Another question. The weight loss thats occuring from using T-rex is it essentially just fat or is it a combination of water weight/fat. Also is there any loss of LBM while using it. Just wondering if people have kept track of their bf before using it and compared it to after.

some it is going to be water (as with any caffeine/stim based fat burner), though generally most of it is fat.

it tends to be decently anti-catabolic (you will lose less muscle with it than without it), however its quite difficult to just lose fat and not lose any muscle

I'm going to run a test e / prop cycle and was just pondering if I could run it at the same time to keep bf low even if it wasnt a strictly cutting cycle

Winchester said:
I'm going to run a test e / prop cycle and was just pondering if I could run it at the same time to keep bf low even if it wasnt a strictly cutting cycle

yes people commonly use it in that fashion

Back