Uncle question

Yeah - I've gotta tell ya - here's something very cool and more than I expected...

I've been running Z's gear for a long time and running this dose now for a while.

Test-e 400
Tren-e 800
Dbol 30mg ed
Anavar 80mg ed
Proviron 50-75mg ed

Clenbuterol - working up to 180mcg (2 weeks on 2 weeks off.)
T3 (Cytomel) 75mcg ed

But here's what I've noticed is when combined Anavar a "Class I" and Dbol "Class II" steroid (which compliment each other)- my strength went up very fast...

... however, here's the odd thing - when I stopped the Dbol and still running the Anavar with this cycle - my strength is still jumping up ... "quickly."

I thought after I stopped the Dbol I would plateau in strength - but so far, it's not the case.

It's been two weeks off the Dbol and will run Anavar for another week or two.

I just found this very interesting and thought I'd pass it on. :)

Yeah - I've gotta tell ya - here's something very cool and more than I expected...

I've been running Z's gear for a long time and running this dose now for a while.

Test-e 400
Tren-e 800
Dbol 30mg ed
Anavar 80mg ed
Proviron 50-75mg ed

Clenbuterol - working up to 180mcg (2 weeks on 2 weeks off.)
T3 (Cytomel) 75mcg ed

But here's what I've noticed is when combined Anavar a "Class I" and Dbol "Class II" steroid (which compliment each other)- my strength went up very fast...

... however, here's the odd thing - when I stopped the Dbol and still running the Anavar with this cycle - my strength is still jumping up ... "quickly."

I thought after I stopped the Dbol I would plateau in strength - but so far, it's not the case.

It's been two weeks off the Dbol and will run Anavar for another week or two.

I just found this very interesting and thought I'd pass it on. :)

How much do you think the proviron actually helps. I just ordered my first cycle. Was considering adding proviron but decided against it last minute. Kinda thinking now that should have gotten it. Don't know anyone who has ran it to get an opinion on it.

Trillions in budget cuts...small amount of personal gear...post offices closing resulting in higher traffic and load on the ones left....lol I think you as a fish are becoming smaller and smaller and not worth it lol.

How much do you think the proviron actually helps. I just ordered my first cycle. Was considering adding proviron but decided against it last minute. Kinda thinking now that should have gotten it. Don't know anyone who has ran it to get an opinion on it.

I like the proviron a lot - and here's why...

For me, I look and feel more pumped - it is god for the libido, but my libido is always good - so it's hard to say how much of that is due to proviron ... "I really can't say for sure?"

It's also helpful with free testosterone as well - it's not so effective as far as being anabolic - but its extremely high affinity for plasma binding proteins, such as SHBH can work to potentiate the activity of other steroids by displacing a higher percentage into a free, unbound state - which also make it useful by allowing the displacement of other steroids that are MORE active in these tissues.

It is also used to treat androgen insufficiency - and you should also find this helpful during a dieting phase as it will lower estrogen and raise androgen.

If you were to take winsterol - anavar or primobolan ... proviron can be very helpful to adjust the androgen and estrogen ratio to bring about an increase of hardness - density in muscle - supporting libido - and general sense of well being.

I hope I explained this right as it can seem a little complex - but I do like to run it with all my cycles and I do increase the dose from time to time, which is only based on what I feel like doing at the time ... "that's just how I run sometimes." :)

Not to hate on Z but I placed my first order with him 2 weeks ago and I'm not impressed. Not by his his products bec i havent received yet but his communication seems to be lacking from what im use to. Lets get one thing straight, I'm a newbie here but not on other boards. I gave him a shot bec he got rave reviews on here and I'm looking forward to using him again if this order goes smooth. Again not trying to offend anyone just thought you guys should know from a first timer with Z and maybe some reassurance.

ditto with the above. did a small order before i order my next cycle and it seems weird that im on the 8th day of payment received and order is still processing

ditto with the above. did a small order before i order my next cycle and it seems weird that im on the 8th day of payment received and order is still processing

give it atleast 2weeks ppl have received the order and site still would say payment processing,it means nothing trust me youl get it,i order a few already uncle magic is the man.

I see that Z carries a couple different kinds of Sus. Is any one manufacturer better than another? Looking to gather up my gear for my first cycle.

I see that Z carries a couple different kinds of Sus. Is any one manufacturer better than another? Looking to gather up my gear for my first cycle.

I can say I've ran a lot of Z line and Euro line test enanthate and cypionate with great success - my bother has ran both brands of Sustanon (sust) and loves each brand.

I really alternate between the two and could not say one is better than the other - right now I'm running Z line tren-e and Euro line test-e ... "they are all great."

@ Dig93 @ Jaysal555 - you're way too "over-expecting" him to give you a step-by-step update ... "it just doesn't work that way guys!"

From my experience - I'm well over 20 orders, most being international and all have arrived as promised - about three weeks from the day payment received.

I usually have a tracking number about a week before it arrives - but I don't even monitor it - your not late so I would just be patient - it's really that simple.

If you happen to have three weeks go by and no tracking info - then I would contact Z through a PM and not post being disappointed so early on - I know the anticipation is tough at first - I was there too, I remember my first order...

We know you're not trying to be disrespectful at all - but it's just not cool posting concerns so soon without even contacting Z first - I would recommend contacting him through "PM" before having any real worries - and consider the part about him living in a different timezone - I usually get a response within 24 hours - maybe 48 if he's slammed with orders or it's the weekend.

I get PM's like this from a lot of members with the same concerns and they usually respond back to me in a couple days saying - never mind ... "it's on the way." :)

If you have any real issues though we want to know - gotta keep Z on his toes ... "it is true - but I'm just mess'n with ya at the same time Z." :)

Repo, I would say it's probably the tren. Stuff makes me PR every week in the gym. And as far as the topic, just ordered some test e from there. Waiting on the shipment!:). Too excited

I can say I've ran a lot of Z line and Euro line test enanthate and cypionate with great success - my bother has ran both brands of Sustanon (sust) and loves each brand.

I really alternate between the two and could not say one is better than the other - right now I'm running Z line tren-e and Euro line test-e ... "they are all great."

@ Dig93 @ Jaysal555 - you're way too "over-expecting" him to give you a step-by-step update ... "it just doesn't work that way guys!"

From my experience - I'm well over 20 orders, most being international and all have arrived as promised - about three weeks from the day payment received.

I usually have a tracking number about a week before it arrives - but I don't even monitor it - your not late so I would just be patient - it's really that simple.

If you happen to have three weeks go by and no tracking info - then I would contact Z through a PM and not post being disappointed so early on - I know the anticipation is tough at first - I was there too, I remember my first order...

We know you're not trying to be disrespectful at all - but it's just not cool posting concerns so soon without even contacting Z first - I would recommend contacting him through "PM" before having any real worries - and consider the part about him living in a different timezone - I usually get a response within 24 hours - maybe 48 if he's slammed with orders or it's the weekend.

I get PM's like this from a lot of members with the same concerns and they usually respond back to me in a couple days saying - never mind ... "it's on the way." :)

If you have any real issues though we want to know - gotta keep Z on his toes ... "it is true - but I'm just mess'n with ya at the same time Z." :)

I've ran Z line test E, great stuff, I have yet to try the EURO line test E.
But I'm sure given Z's reputation is top line too.

Back