Uncle Z I need your help!

ALLLLRIGHT~!

Bout time Z... You almost pushed me into a competitor..... Loving your Test E.. So smooth. . Can't wait to see your improvements!

I would cautious in approaching z right now there are a lot rumours going around. Granted they could be his competition falsely saying he was busted, either way a large distributor was busted in Poland. Personally I wouldn't take the chance in the occasion that it was him or at least wait a little while if you can

Ukraine

I experienced nothing besides delays and 2 or 3 resends which aren't free. Hope things are better in the future. If some of you guys are having good luck, then stick with it. I have no idea why my luck was completely different.

Gee Im sorry I'd rather not get fucked in the ass by the DEA. Most other sites who don't have z as a sponsor have the article I'm on my iPhone so I can't copy it it on here. Im saying i heard about and to be cautious.
Don't be a dick about it.
A fews years back there was a grow op site that was temporarily shut down and when it came back was run by the Feds fucking every
one that ordered from them....I'd rather just go through a different source.

the bust was in z,s neck of the woods. but i didnt hear z,s name mentioned. lots of scary stuff going on. long investigations and the dea taking time and trying to identify overseas suppliers. just becareful everyone

the bust was in z,s neck of the woods. but i didnt hear z,s name mentioned. lots of scary stuff going on. long investigations and the dea taking time and trying to identify overseas suppliers. just becareful everyone

If something did go down with Z, wouldn't it have leaked by now? All I have heard is good stuff and was anxious to get my first order from him.

This does have me scared shiatless.....since what ihave7tumors is saying fits perfectly with the case referenced. I.e. site down, gives "new owners" time to setup with cooperative person looking for less time.

Anyone have thoughts to get rid of my paranoia?

Thannx

zero

till we hear about people having issues , or not getting packages there is no issue.........
not being on a site could mean so many things.

notice I keep asking for a date when this was posted, please someone share it

I Dont think for a second that anything suspect is going on,
But you have to understand,Caution=Longevity.
I'd rather be paranoid than jailed.

theres nothing wrong in paranoia but posting things like - he was busted don't use him etc. isn't right don't you think ?

I Dont think for a second that anything suspect is going on,
But you have to understand,Caution=Longevity.
I'd rather be paranoid than jailed.

Nothing wrong with being paranoid, but everyone I know that has used Z has always talked nothing bu the best about him & his gear... so I don't worry.

theres nothing wrong in paranoia but posting things like - he was busted don't use him etc. isn't right don't you think ?

Agreed. Which is why these rumors need to be put to rest once and for all. Just let everyone know that there was no bust, and that orders stopped temporarily only for demand that could not be handled. Otherwise, people hear from someone who posted on a board that referenced a post from another poster who hangs with so and so about a photoshopped photo of a relative getting busted and is now setting everyone up.....blah, blah...blah.

To be honest, scares the shit out of us newbies....and I've been researching for many months.

Last edited:
anthony roberts is a horses ass. his only agenda is to make himself important.

Quoted for truth. Why anyone believes a word that cock-holster writes is beyond me. He's the Alex Jones of the steroid industry. If he told me the sky was blue I'd still have to go outside to verify.

Z, I hope you've gotten some rest because you are gonna get hammered when the site goes back online. No sleep for you until you get my next order shipped. ;-)

Nothing wrong with being paranoid, but everyone I know that has used Z has always talked nothing bu the best about him & his gear... so I don't worry.
I, personally used Z for the first time before his hiatus and was highly satisfied. Good prices, outstanding customer service. Will def be a repeat customer:Pokeowned

Z, I hope you've gotten some rest because you are gonna get hammered when the site goes back online. No sleep for you until you get my next order shipped. ;-)
I imagine a "Black Friday" rush on the site. Z you may want to get some extra bandwidth on the server bro.:)

z is gonna get douched with orders on saturday hope theese adjustments he made included ability to handle a crap load of orders all at once

Back