uncle z

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey

trust me this staff work fantastic, only problems what we had was pain , but now we have new batch and this problem gone

all is ok now

z.

wu

I sent my wu over a week ago, Z got back to me said he would send goodies, But the wu site still says that he aint picked it up... I aint worried but is this normal

I sent my wu over a week ago, Z got back to me said he would send goodies, But the wu site still says that he aint picked it up... I aint worried but is this normal

I'd guess that within 10 days would be normal for payment to be collected (especially if it spans two weekends) but not a worry.. I'd give it untill Thursday because I can't see items being sent to you before money is collected..
I got a few e-mails from Z between making my WU payment and the money being collected over the space of maybe 3 days..

As well as being able to check progress on the WU website by logging in , WU will send you a confirmation e-mail to your e-mail address to let you know the money has been collected and they do this as soon as the money is taken , not like 3 days later or anything..

I got my order (international) in a timely fashion and I am happy with Z. Thanks for the good work Z, you have a new long term customer, keep it up!

Sr

Does z send a confirmation e-mail once he's picked up payment and sent "goodies"? I know he's picked up payment but haven't been able to contact him or get confirmation. ....tho I'm sure he's been pretty busy by the looks of this thread

just placed an order with Z,some promising reviews here Z, cant wait :yumyum: btw tried mailing you but dont know if you got my mail man?

just recieved mine a few days ago looks good but whats the deal with the 200mg/ml of test cyp?????? It shows 250mg on the site now my dosing is short!!!!

hey

sorry for this mistake brother we have new batch and test cyp have 200mg ,now i cheange it, sorry again, my mistake :(

z.

Whats up guys, been lurking these forums for awhile now getting info on cycles etc. Im planning to order for the first time for an internet source ( been using homebrew for years now but recently got caught up in a disagreement with my source so i cut him off.). Anyone have any tips for a first time person ordering gear on the internet as in keeping everything as discrete as possible? Im a bit weary of the whole thing, i dont like surprises...

Last edited by a moderator:
maybe i can get an answer from some of you...

question... is z's international stuff diff from his domestic? if so which is better? and is it worth buying the human grade rather than the z line?

im looking into test E

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back