uncle z

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hells yeah, so I hear your in THEATRE <<< Fucking homo....lmfao Dont hate on my phone its only half as good as my Tan..lmfao

My favorite Uncle came through for me in less then a week from initial contact.I can't speak about quality but I'm guessing it's better then the "Stealth" stuff I've been dealing with.

Pinga you have a decent phsique but mayne your face in your avi screams run bro... I mean why only tan you r face makes no since and do something with them teeth bro really...

Pinga you have a decent phsique but mayne your face in your avi screams run bro... I mean why only tan you r face makes no since and do something with them teeth bro really...
look at my hair, just like elvis presly..scarz u basterd lol :wackit:

Iam trying to look at your hair but your crooked eyes wont let me stop starring at them..lmao U almost look like stallones retarded brother if he had one that was retarded that would be him...lmao

wow ! cant wait to play the lotto, and let me just say I placed my order with z and it took one week to receive my goods , z responded to all of my 20 emails ,it seemed like going to wal mart lol j/k, thanks z u r fast in shipping, what a reliable source ur.

Uncle Z has been amazing with sending stuff to be sure. But I received 5 vials of BD (ethntae,cyp,prop,bold etc.)., last year. None of them worked .

is he sending any other replacements lately for bd d-bols???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back