uncle z

Status
Not open for further replies.
is that from the day u made payment?

It's been over two weeks after my payment and I'm still waiting for an email with shipping info. I'm thinking maybe it's because of the holidays, but people say he's SLOW, so I'll give him to the end of this week before contacting. he said to be cool, I'm being cool, lol.

I'm on week 5, not happy...

Edit: I know he isn't a scam, I'd just would like to have faster shipping. I'm sure I'll get it eventually.

Last edited:
my rule stands ,you pay on time they send on time, thats how u show respect to the customer, nothing else.. its all about respect for your money worth...anything else is a scamm

Maybe if you are talking about Walmart or some other business like that....but you have to understand that this is a whole different ball game....so please choose your words carefully.

Patience is the key to this game we all play, and to start insuating scam is just reckeless disregard for the truth and will not make you any freinds.

I received mine in about 6 wks. Did not complain or make a peep within the timeframe. As long as i got my goods and they were good is all that mattered (does not mean I'd wait forever with my dick in my hand!). I don't know how many of u have been in the game for how long, but for those who have been in the game for about 10 yrs will know that "goods" are harder and harder to come by. Legit sources are harder to come by.

But i am in no means sticking up or defending z here. I am referring to any source. I think it is zee's responsibility to handle any and all issues and complaints by customers even if the customers are wrong. Have any of you attempted in corresponding with him via email?

I received mine in about 6 wks. Did not complain or make a peep within the timeframe. As long as i got my goods and they were good is all that mattered (does not mean I'd wait forever with my dick in my hand!). I don't know how many of u have been in the game for how long, but for those who have been in the game for about 10 yrs will know that "goods" are harder and harder to come by. Legit sources are harder to come by.

But i am in no means sticking up or defending z here. I am referring to any source. I think it is zee's responsibility to handle any and all issues and complaints by customers even if the customers are wrong. Have any of you attempted in corresponding with him via email?

Yes, I emailed him a few days ago, he told me it's in the mail.

I'm waiting until week 6 before I email again. That is, if I haven't received anything.

Maybe if you are talking about Walmart or some other business like that....but you have to understand that this is a whole different ball game....so please choose your words carefully.

Patience is the key to this game we all play, and to start insuating scam is just reckeless disregard for the truth and will not make you any freinds.

sorry, stone cold I lost it there for a moment,THIS IS NOT WAL MART..

Last edited:
Ummmm Patience now thats a fucking virtue................. Hard learned one too, but it pays to be patient.

Oh, I know I have nothing to worry about, I just would have liked it faster.

I only emailed to see if my order slipped through the cracks.

Just wanted to update.

I just got my order in the mail today, packed correctly and they look way bigger than my Axi0's. Good plus there.

Yeah I was just getting antsy cuz he said he would contact me and let me know "exactly" when he was shipping it out, and instead they just show up one day. I mean I'm happy and will most likely order from him again, I just think that maybe he needs to be more in contact with customers. Just sayin....

^ Thanks for the update dude! Awsome news really. Yes he does need to be more punctual, so be sure to forward the complaint to the dea. Tell them you're not getting your steroids delivered on time and Dr. Z does not email you back. =)

^ Thanks for the update dude! Awsome news really. Yes he does need to be more punctual, so be sure to forward the complaint to the dea. Tell them you're not getting your steroids delivered on time and Dr. Z does not email you back. =)

lol, I'm on it bro......jk.

Pinga are you serious, us Camel jockey do not like the gayness you have displayed in your avatar, just rediculous.... lmfao scarz you say you worry bout me sometimes please homie. please..lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back