uncle z

Status
Not open for further replies.
ugh,about the canadians using it, its a real gamble as customs is tight like a tiger. i just got my very first seizure letter 2 days ago.

they just send u a letter sayin they got it, no other actions taken?

by the way the z line test e 300mg/ml is some painfull shit in case anyone is wondering

Ive only ever used test E and currently have some sitting on my dresser waiting lol but ive had great results, never any pain like stated above.

Mix ups happen, and since he is so popular around here, im sure he is busy.

patience is a virtue my friend.

Last edited by a moderator:
would anyone who has experience using any of the test E's or C's offered please pm me? with all the options im not sure which to try.

lmao i love how all the positive feedback comes from people with almost no posts n new members as on the same month they put these post hahaha bunch of bum ass bullshiters

lmao i love how all the positive feedback comes from people with almost no posts n new members as on the same month they put these post hahaha bunch of bum ass bullshiters

i can see hopw your 183 post carries so much more clout :nono:

it seems like almost every day in this forum i read about some new lab ive never heard of that promises to be the next great thing and thats the last i hear of it.why in the hell would people send their money off to someone like that , i just dont get it ?
this isnt a supermarket were dealing with and your not buying oatmeal , lot of very old businessmen have gone bad over the years but i would still rather take my chances with a longtime friend like Z that the new flavor of the week guy with ZERO history of delievering.

it seems like almost every day in this forum i read about some new lab ive never heard of that promises to be the next great thing and thats the last i hear of it.why in the hell would people send their money off to someone like that , i just dont get it ?
this isnt a supermarket were dealing with and your not buying oatmeal , lot of very old businessmen have gone bad over the years but i would still rather take my chances with a longtime friend like Z that the new flavor of the week guy with ZERO history of delievering.

I researched for at least a week prior to making a choice and had the same reasons why I chose Z and I'm very please so pleased I went back within days and will be set in Galenika's for a year.

Sometimes having patience is a great gift and good thing happen.

It's hard to earn my trust over the net but after researching and finding out all over the net Z is g2g and very legit he seems to be if not the best of of the best out there.

Yeah I know I'm new with a low post count but I also know what I have is real and I can't find anything better then it anywhere eles.

Too many boards, mods and admins back this guy up so I don't listen to the trolls that hate him because they ain't him.

Trust Dadawg, he's old and wise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back