uncle z

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have to remember that a lot of guys support other UGLs, or even work for them and go around to all the boards under different user names bashing the competition.

True,True... its just that there is is many conflicting posts(They get in your head). But like you said its probably his competition bashing him...Ill keep everyone posted on my experience..JBricks1

Last edited:
You have to remember that a lot of guys support other UGLs, or even work for them and go around to all the boards under different user names bashing the competition.

so every order is perfect? don't think so mate it's a little different if your a mod on here he's clearly not going to leave you dead in the water, i've known 2 people who have both recieved shit BD dbol from him and it fuked up there cycles, however had great success with his injectables i which were z brand i think it's taking a huge risk buying ANY orals online.

so every order is perfect? don't think so mate it's a little different if your a mod on here he's clearly not going to leave you dead in the water, i've known 2 people who have both recieved shit BD dbol from him and it fuked up there cycles, however had great success with his injectables i which were z brand i think it's taking a huge risk buying ANY orals online.

I just used Z. He ended up having to split my package. One half came in the promised 10 days, the other two weeks late. Annoying but it suggest honesty and diligence on his part. I would use him again.

Z bullshit??!! Yeah right he did me more then good and all this underdosed bullshit im hearing I got picks to show he is G2G!!! I JUST KEEP GROWING!!!

Z bullshit??!! Yeah right he did me more then good and all this underdosed bullshit im hearing I got picks to show he is G2G!!! I JUST KEEP GROWING!!!

I agree I got my 8 vials in one shipment, and he answered all of my emails I sent to him. He prly doesn't care to much for those that are up his ass bothering him constantly so I assume that's why some get fucked, atleast that's what I would do lol. And anyway why would one buy his orals when everyone knows GP orals are the shit?

I'm on a terror today sorry ology. :chainsaw:

Hi guys, I tried to contact Z through email and his website contact form but he is non-responsive. Did you guys contact him through another method?

Last edited:
@wartime71 what's the problem? The email I linked could be obtained easily through his website. Well anyway, I removed it.

He doesn't answer you in one damn day it takes up to 3 days for him to get back to you. And if you're annoying him the time will be longer.

Z is a good guy put an order out am still waiting its a little late but hopefully its in this week. It was a domestic order and i have emailed him twice about it being late and he has answered almost immediately if not the next day. Said its on the way so i hope it comes in this week.

Guys, the guy is somewhere in europe, when it is day time here it is night time there, think about that one....
btw has anybody tried his domestic line Prop ??? It is very smooth i felt no pain at all from it..

so every order is perfect?

Of course not. I don't think anybody meant to imply that. However he is extremely dependable....especially when compared to other people in this business. He's also very helpful if you contact him with a question.

Like someone else mentioned, he's in Europe. That means the majority of his emails come while he's sleeping. That's important to know because it means he spends a large part of his business day responding to "old" emails he received the previous night. So don't freak out if he doesn't respond in 24-48 hours. He WILL get back to you.

Of course not. I don't think anybody meant to imply that. However he is extremely dependable....especially when compared to other people in this business. He's also very helpful if you contact him with a question.

Like someone else mentioned, he's in Europe. That means the majority of his emails come while he's sleeping. That's important to know because it means he spends a large part of his business day responding to "old" emails he received the previous night. So don't freak out if he doesn't respond in 24-48 hours. He WILL get back to you.

Hey exelent post my friend you have discount for some things from my book, pm me if you need someting

Z.

Lol basterd wartime71 im jealous!!!!! I think you and I have been all over this thread protecting him :(

Hahaha messin with you Z!

He's g2g always keeps up with his emails and if there is a delay you will still get your stuff sometimes things just happen and living where he does it's tricky to get things right I assume.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back