VM's First Cycle

Day 47

I was so exhausted today that I took a 2 hour nap before I went to the gym. I woke up dehydrated and drank a few glasses of water. I increased on everything in the gym. Maxed the heaviest lat pulldown machine for my last set and hit the 3rd wheel on inclines for 5 reps. My lats and triceps have been hurting from all the growth. The stretch marks on my lats are branching out like roots. Even with all the gains I've seen so far, I feel like I should be increasing further.

Workout

Lat pulldowns
BB incline
Seated calf raises
EZ bar curls

quick update

My source told me he's running the same vials and his bloods came back that it's underdosed. This just ruined my day. I could've gotten a reliable source online but I was scared to put out information on the net. Instead I went with a friend of a friend and this is the price I pay. Even though my strength has been increasing, it hasn't been as much as the first weeks with dbol. Also, my libido is still high but nowhere near like those weeks. I'm going to up the dose to 750 or maybe even 1000mg.

Day 48

No progress on seated presses but my forearms were okay to use heavy weight on close-grips. Hack squats went up slightly. I injected another 125mg in my left glute and will be using 750mg a week until this vial is done. I'm still pissed about the whole thing but I guess it could be worse. I could have gotten cooking oil.

Workout

BB seated press
Ab wheel on toes
Close-grip decline
Sled hack squat

Day 47

I was so exhausted today that I took a 2 hour nap before I went to the gym. I woke up dehydrated and drank a few glasses of water. I increased on everything in the gym. Maxed the heaviest lat pulldown machine for my last set and hit the 3rd wheel on inclines for 5 reps. My lats and triceps have been hurting from all the growth. The stretch marks on my lats are branching out like roots. Even with all the gains I've seen so far, I feel like I should be increasing further.

Workout

Lat pulldowns
BB incline
Seated calf raises
EZ bar curls[/QUOTe

Damn bro you turning green too?!? Them are hulk-like results! Haha

quick update

My source told me he's running the same vials and his bloods came back that it's underdosed. This just ruined my day. I could've gotten a reliable source online but I was scared to put out information on the net. Instead I went with a friend of a friend and this is the price I pay. Even though my strength has been increasing, it hasn't been as much as the first weeks with dbol. Also, my libido is still high but nowhere near like those weeks. I'm going to up the dose to 750 or maybe even 1000mg.

Sorry to hear brother - at least it is underdosed and not void of any hormone at all though. Still making killer progress!

Sorry to hear brother - at least it is underdosed and not void of any hormone at all though. Still making killer progress!

Yeah, I was really pissed off when I found out but all I can do now is push forward. Homebrew for personal use is looking better and better.

Day 49 recap

Christmas eve and fell on my day off from the gym. I spent most of the day being mad and frustrated about results I missed out on. No use crying over diluted milk.

Day 50 :xmas:

Shot my left quad with 325mg which ended the second vial. I haven't even tabulated if it was underfilled yet as well. My last vial is from another lab that one of my experienced friends used.

I moved up slightly on curls and calf raises. There was no change in incline. No matter how much I stretch my lats out they still hurt from growing.

I saw some of my family I haven't seen in a while today. I wore a sweatshirt to try and hide but as soon as they tried to get me to try on clothes all the comments came. My uncle asked me if I went to Australia with Stallone for HGH lol. Nothing fit me anyway.

Christmas Workout

Weighted pullups
BB incline
EZ bar curls
Seated calf raises

Day 51

Moved up 1 rep for the last 2 sets of overhead presses (whoop de doo). No change on decline and moved up on hack squats. I hope once I start this last vial things start to pick up again.

Workout

BB seated presses
Close-grip decline
Sled hack squats
Ab wheel

Day 52

Moved up on everything a little today. Progress is progress.

Workout

DB bench
DB row
Calf press
DB hammer curls

Day 53

Started the last vial today and injected into my right delt. There was no pain, no blood, and the smoothest shot to date.

I hooked my feet under a small plyo box with weights on top so it wouldn't move. I did my glute ham raises like this on ground level and at the point I couldn't control the descent I used my hands to push back up. It's like curling your body up.

Hanging pikes were tough as usual and really taxed my forearms. I moved up on seated presses and was fortunate enough to have an onlooker offer help to pick up one of my dumbbells.

I kept dips at just a 45lb weight on the belt because bodyweight dips were barely doing anything for me even at a slow tempo. My forearms were pretty much throbbing at this point and even right now I can tell they're fatigued. I wish the dip bars were thicker so it could take some pressure off my wrists.

Workout

Glute ham raises
Hanging pikes
DB seated presses
Dips

Day 54

Moved up on everything except curls. Calf raises jumped up 15lbs which is great. I keep two fingers on my calves to feel the contraction and pause for 1 second at both the top and bottom. Stubborn bastards need to grow. I'd take big calves over big arms any day.

Workout

Weighted pullups
BB incline
Seated calf raises
EZ bar curls

Day 55

I moved up a couple reps on seated presses, good jump on declines, and used the top end weight from the last workout as all 3 sets for hack squats. One of the guys in the gym that does strongman competitions asked me how much I weigh. I told him around 260 and he said I look every bit of it so I guess I'm doing something right.

Workout

BB seated presses
Ab wheel on toes
Close-grip decline
Sled hack squats

love it bro hows the plan for next cycle workin out, nothing wrong with test again bro then start stackin big dog keep it up

Day 56 recap

Day off from the gym fell on New Year's Eve. Had a great time out with my friends. I only drink on Halloween and New Year's. I got a few prospects to call at least and the manager came up to me and offered me a position as a bouncer for the weekends. I went 3 rounds in a row with this hottie which is a personal best lol. Libido is high

Back