WEEK 2 and ALREADY seeing gains!!!

thanks man, funny thing is I havent done abs in like..9 months lol.. End of winter im going to get ripped the fuck up. Thanks for the luck, shouldnt be too bad, I looked up a price like a YEAR ago for gyno surgey and it was the most EXPENSIVE. I recently looked again and found surgerys for as cheap as $3,000 apposed to the original $10k I THOUGHT id be paying.

Just make sure it is quality. Better to pay a bit more and get it done right.

yo i see your from az i aM AS well and was looking for some dr out here cause i am going to get gyno surgery hopefully by jan but i was trying to get insurance to pay for it if not i guess i have to pay myself. I was wondering did you know any good docs and that will do a good job. Sorry didnt mean to jack your thread bro just wanted to ask a question
Just make sure it is quality. Better to pay a bit more and get it done right.

Heres a few I just took tonight, yes I know my gyno is bad on the bottom pic lol, I have an appointment tommorow about surgery. I might be able to lyposuction it out because to us NON-bodybuilders my case is not bad at all and doesnt have to be cut opened to remove.

DUDE! You have a very funky room! i can't get past the gold mirror and the flowered drapes- LOL - ok I'm just giving u a hard time - progress looks good - you seem to be maintaining low BF which is great. if you are cycling for 12 weeks i think you'll find weeks 5-8 to be amazing - make sure you get the right amounts of nutrients and stay clean on the diet. You'll grow like a week if you do!

Good luck with the doc - be interested to hear what u find out.

DUDE! You have a very funky room! i can't get past the gold mirror and the flowered drapes- LOL - ok I'm just giving u a hard time - progress looks good - you seem to be maintaining low BF which is great. if you are cycling for 12 weeks i think you'll find weeks 5-8 to be amazing - make sure you get the right amounts of nutrients and stay clean on the diet. You'll grow like a week if you do!

Good luck with the doc - be interested to hear what u find out.

lol, the gold mirror was in my bathroom haha. You've got to see my actual bedroom, i've got like 15 mirrors all around my bed! When im fucking I like to take turns looking at myself and then at the girl as im fucking her! lolol.. Yea, 5-8 should be pretty good though my strength was through the roof 1-4 when I was running the dbol. Letro seems like it MAY be working so I might hold off on the dr JUST for the time being. I've recently read sadly that the low estrogen in the body can make the nipples LOOK normal but once you come off the letro symptoms continue so I guess we will see.

lol, the gold mirror was in my bathroom haha. You've got to see my actual bedroom, i've got like 15 mirrors all around my bed! When im fucking I like to take turns looking at myself and then at the girl as im fucking her! lolol.. Yea, 5-8 should be pretty good though my strength was through the roof 1-4 when I was running the dbol. Letro seems like it MAY be working so I might hold off on the dr JUST for the time being. I've recently read sadly that the low estrogen in the body can make the nipples LOOK normal but once you come off the letro symptoms continue so I guess we will see.

Just continue letro till the lump disappears. Can take up to 2 months.

Lookin fuckin swole man! Im on a similar cycle as yours, hopin to get some similar gains! Good luck man, keep us updated.

uh oh, scrappa is putting some size on. you're looking good man, im not even gonna hate. goodluck with the cycle

Nolva/deca dont go togeather either so Nolva is def out, going with clomid.

You might look into exemestane. i liked it way better than clomid. that shit (Clomid) makes me emotional & bitchy like a woman! LOL
Exemestane kept me very dry - only thing is that it totally kills your estrogen so got to dose it lightly or get sore joints.

You might look into exemestane. i liked it way better than clomid. that shit (Clomid) makes me emotional & bitchy like a woman! LOL
Exemestane kept me very dry - only thing is that it totally kills your estrogen so got to dose it lightly or get sore joints.

Ive already got the clomid so im gonna use it this time around at least, I dont get any crazy side effects from clomid, just a head ace for the first few days taking it...im def not worried about low estro lol, im trying to KILL my estro whether it kills my gains or not lol, less gains no gyno is better then more gains more gyno, thats why im taking 2.5mg of letro a day lol.

scrap when did you get the gyno this cycle or last cycle. And try torefimene citrate it worked for me. But with letro also

Good job bro...Do you think it actually looks bad enough for surgery?? I don't...I think the letro should do the job...good luck.

Good job bro...Do you think it actually looks bad enough for surgery?? I don't...I think the letro should do the job...good luck.

Thanks man. I've been running the 12.5mg and will contiue until I run out or end my cycle, but if not im gonna go for it. N/O but its alot diff when your the one with the gyno you know? It's not even that it looks that bad when my shirt is OFF, its when its on!!! My fucking nipples look terrible, my entire chest looks fucked. You only live once man, a couple thousand dollars to look the way you want is worth the happiness.. IF they fix it. I spent $3,500 at a med spa a while back to get rid of some acne scars from when I had bad acne, but it did NNOOTHHINGGGG. No improvement whatsoever. Thats the only thing I DONT want. I dont mind spending money, but I HATE waisting it.

Thanks man. I've been running the 12.5mg and will contiue until I run out or end my cycle, but if not im gonna go for it. N/O but its alot diff when your the one with the gyno you know? It's not even that it looks that bad when my shirt is OFF, its when its on!!! My fucking nipples look terrible, my entire chest looks fucked. You only live once man, a couple thousand dollars to look the way you want is worth the happiness.. IF they fix it. I spent $3,500 at a med spa a while back to get rid of some acne scars from when I had bad acne, but it did NNOOTHHINGGGG. No improvement whatsoever. Thats the only thing I DONT want. I dont mind spending money, but I HATE waisting it.

I hear ya...finish the cycle and post cycle therapy (pct) and see what you have...then decide..You can get your quote and shit now, what if shit changes after cycle..for bad or worse..or good..I truelly think it gonna be a gone....

Last edited:
Back